Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED] World is Mine ~ Chorus [Mixing]

+10
Sakura
Solestio
HakuraSakura
Topaz
Shuya
AratnitY
EternelMoon
Skylark
RouvrirFleur
Kokoro171
14 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[CLOSED] World is Mine ~ Chorus [Mixing] - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] World is Mine ~ Chorus [Mixing]

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:52 am

Hahaha. I am SO doing this. Give me a few moments...oh, do we have to do the scream if we get accepted? Because I can't scream with my sore throat. In fact, I can't scream point blank.

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] World is Mine ~ Chorus [Mixing] - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] World is Mine ~ Chorus [Mixing]

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am

@nightscapture: Don't rush, you still have two days to go. I just wanted to remind everyone~ And you don't have to scream if it isn't possible. (:

I hope your throat gets better soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 am

KyoHyon wrote:@nightscapture: Don't rush, you still have two days to go. I just wanted to remind everyone~ And you don't have to scream if it isn't possible. (:

I hope your throat gets better soon!

It might just be the effect of having just woken up. I'll record in the afternoon and see how things work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 am

@nightscapture: Okay, I am looking forward to hear your singing~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 am

Here's my audition. Sorry, I sound like drowning fish and I think my voice cracked a few times. It's the best I can currently do though...and my voice isn't likely to get better in the next few days.

audition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:15 am

Okay everyone, results for those who auditioned so far are up I accepted all of you five~ It's all your fault for having sooo good voices! >///< (I am feeling like a loser now 8D) For more information, please check out the first post.

To those who still want to audition, feel free to do so. I'll be waiting for your sexy voices<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 am

U-Uh..I feel like my audition was ignored lol..It's on the second page.Anything I need to redo?
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 am

KyoHyon wrote:Okay everyone, results for those who auditioned so far are up I accepted all of you five~ It's all your fault for having sooo good voices! >///< (I am feeling like a loser now 8D) For more information, please check out the first post.

To those who still want to audition, feel free to do so. I'll be waiting for your sexy voices<3

Sorry for being slightly off timing in my vocals! I have no idea what happened there...yay, my croaking has actually paid off. Though my voice still hurts a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:35 am

@Skylark: I am so sorry >///< I just didn't write it into the first post, buuuut I downloaded it and listened to it. Sorry, sorry D: And you don't need to redo anything, since you are accepted<3 Just follow the steps given in the first post. And again, sorry, I'll add it straight away!

@nightscapture: Yeah, I heard but it wasn't that bad. So don't worry. It's also a mixing thing~ Now just let your voice rest (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 am

Ooooh...lol I see. XDD Oh god,don't apologise! It's ok! Thank you so much for accepting mee! *hugs*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiroyo Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

8D yay I made it~!

everyone sounds so good =u=~
Chiroyo
Chiroyo
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ちろよ/Chiroyo Posts : 911

http://www.chiroyo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

@Skylark: Okay /is relieved. And no problem<3

@Chiroyo: Yep, I know, right? 8D But you also sound good! My little sister also said that (and she's 6! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Wowwww
Everyone did so great.. ;_; congrats!!

Anyway..
Here's my audition >//<
i'm sorry for being a bit "without strenght" but I am a bit sick ^^'''
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 pm

@Sakura-chan: Y-You-- You want me to die? T-T Why is your voice so cute!? *v* Gosh, please join my chorus<3 (More information in the first post~)

EDIT: Don't worry, you sound great! And get well soon~

Last edited by KyoHyon on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm

@Sakura Omg yay,Lu-chaaaan!! *hugs*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm

O.O''''' *dies*
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
you're sooo sweet ;_; thank you!! I\'m In Love..
Ok, I'll check ^^ purple luv
Edit: Thank you, probably I'll be better tomorrow since I took the medicines *-* -yesh, i'm that smart. /shot

[OH MY GOD SKY-CHAN -hugs back- <3]

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm

@Sakura I'm so happy to be in a chorus wiv you! >w<
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Me too <3 =w=b
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

And I am happy to have so many good singers in my chorus T-T /hugs everyone. I will never let you go >///<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Kyaaaa~ owo
-hugs back-
<333
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Question~
About the "adding some japanese (speaking) lines/words during pauses"..
I would love that but I only know japanese from anime/songs so..
I wanted to ask if someone could make a "script" with sentences like "i'm the only princess" or "my name? your princess" but in japanese so people could choose and say them.. >///<
I would love to say those but..don't know the right words..
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

@Sakura: I also know "anime-japanese". >///< But I am searching for someone who could translate everything right now!

@everyone here:So, I have an idea. Let's collect some sentences that you want to say/sing during the song. I'll just list them into the first post and.. yeah, search for (a) translator(s)~ Is that alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

I agreed with that idea >///<
Another thing..who's the animator? .-.

Edit: Oh oh! I know one thing that I want to way 8D
"Daisuki dayo" in the end >///< i don't know if it's written the right way..it doesn't matter since it's going to be said.. u.u don't shoot me x_x

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

My Japanese is decent when it comes to speaking and listening~ I could help if you'd like?
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

@Sakura: Thank you~
Uhm, I'm the animator and mixer >//<

And yes! That's good! *v*

@Skylark: Of course, thank you /bows~ So what we wanted was "My name? Your Princess!" And "I am the only princess". That's it for now.

Last edited by KyoHyon on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next