Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

>:DDD

+5
sweet~celsius
ankoku
Carette
candy
Rin93
9 posters

Go down

>:DDD Empty >:DDD

Post by Rin93 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 am

Hello everyone!

I'm not exactly new around here, but I've been too lazy to write up a proper introduction.
_(_ _)_ Urmm... I was introduced to Vocaloid by a friend of mine, and along the way she told me about covering and fandubbing, and I've been hooked ever since. ><; I even convinced my dad to buy me a proper condenser mic and my room has turned into my personal recording studio (I put up a "RECORDING" sign on my door so that the parents won't just barge in and ruin everything! HAHA. )

This is my yt account: https://www.youtube.com/rin93

I won't recommend you to go through the older songs, though, since the mixing is Sad((((((((((

My favourite NND singers are Valshe, Hanatan and Wotamin. I'm still a newbie, so I hope to make lots and lots of friends so that we can cover songs together! :DDDDDD (Err... I sound like a four year old there. FAIL.) So... err... nice to meet you!

LET'S BE FRIENDS EVERYONE!!!!! *gets shot*
Rin93
Rin93
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Fuurin Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

>:DDD Empty Re: >:DDD

Post by candy Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 am

Hello~! n__n Nice to meet you c: I'd say 'welcome to YTC' but it'd only be a couple months late.

Ne, no one's gonna shoot you for making friends! It's a good thinggg.

Listening to your Hope cover as I type this. You've got a reallyyyy pretty voice ♥ And those high notes, woahh! ./jealous

Anyways, hope to see ya' around more! ^^
candy
candy
Talkative

Singing Alias : candy* Posts : 388

https://www.youtube.com/user/candyCHUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Carette Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 am

Helllllllllo Rin, welcome to YTC!
OMG I just went to see your covers, and you're too awesome O.O -SUBSCRIBES- Pls keep on singing <333 so I can continue to stalk you -shot-
I wish I have a condenser mic.. Sigh, maybe it's really time for me to spend a bomb on one. VALSHE HANATAN AND WOTAMIN ARE TOO AWESOME <3 Such pretty voicessss~ -envy-
I am sure you'll fit in just fine because everyone here is friendly! Smile You'll make lots of friends for sure~ Hope to cya around in the forums!
Carette
Carette
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Carette / カレット Posts : 682

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCarettex

Back to top Go down

Post by ankoku Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 am

Hi Rin! <3 Oh wow, I just checked out your covers and... my, don't know what to say, you're amazing! Q_Q and condenser mic... wow, that sounds great! ;w; I'm just convincing my parents to give me even a tiny piece of the actual cost but, huh, they're not likely to agree :'D
Ahahaha, Valshe fan! <3 Hanatan and Wotamin too, nice, their voices are amazing! ;A;
AND YAY FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH EVERONE! :D
Wish we'd sing together someday! <3 Have fun and enjoy your stay here! ^^
ankoku
ankoku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ankoku/暗黒 Posts : 126

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShinjuRose

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet~celsius Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 am

Hello Rin! lol I guess here's a belated "welcome to YTC" for you. ^^

Honestly, I might have to do the same thing you did in a little bit. When I was new, I never really could bring myself to write my own introduction. Because I'm a little weeny

I really hope that you do more of those amazing covers! Your voice sounds lovely! That mic must do some wonders too~ *doesn't even know what a condenser mic is* |D Making friends here is easy because everyone's... so... friendly. (no duh) xD;;; I'm sure you'll have no problem. You seem like a really nice person. :3

All the singers you listed are uberly amazing and I also love them very dearly. So much talent! Daaahhh~ x3

Haha well, I hope to see you around~!
sweet~celsius
sweet~celsius
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Versa Posts : 165

https://www.youtube.com/user/SweetSimplicity003

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin93 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 am

candy wrote:Hello~! n__n Nice to meet you c: I'd say 'welcome to YTC' but it'd only be a couple months late.

Ne, no one's gonna shoot you for making friends! It's a good thinggg.

Listening to your Hope cover as I type this. You've got a reallyyyy pretty voice ♥️ And those high notes, woahh! ./jealous

Anyways, hope to see ya' around more! ^^

Nice to meet you too!!! And thank you so much for the kind comment~ =>.<=

Carette wrote:Helllllllllo Rin, welcome to YTC!
OMG I just went to see your covers, and you're too awesome O.O -SUBSCRIBES- Pls keep on singing <333 so I can continue to stalk you -shot-
I wish I have a condenser mic.. Sigh, maybe it's really time for me to spend a bomb on one. VALSHE HANATAN AND WOTAMIN ARE TOO AWESOME <3 Such pretty voicessss~ -envy-
I am sure you'll fit in just fine because everyone here is friendly! Smile You'll make lots of friends for sure~ Hope to cya around in the forums!

Gosh, you're so nice. Thank you~ :D And there are some cheap condenser mics around if you know where to search for them. I bought mine from ebay, and it's reasonably priced. I'm sure you can get way cheaper than that. I couldn't because of shipping issues. Most of the sellers there don't ship to my area. Sad

ankoku wrote:Hi Rin! <3 Oh wow, I just checked out your covers and... my, don't know what to say, you're amazing! Q_Q and condenser mic... wow, that sounds great! ;w; I'm just convincing my parents to give me even a tiny piece of the actual cost but, huh, they're not likely to agree :'D
Ahahaha, Valshe fan! <3 Hanatan and Wotamin too, nice, their voices are amazing! ;A;
AND YAY FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH EVERONE! :D
Wish we'd sing together someday! <3 Have fun and enjoy your stay here! ^^

Thank you~ <3

Well, I guess I'm lucky that my parents support my singing hobbies (personally, I think they just got tired of me begging. Lol~) And yay, a fellow Valshe fan!!!! Let's drown in her awesomeness. XD

And YES, we should totally sing together! Duets are so much nicer to do! Smile

sweet~celsius wrote:Honestly, I might have to do the same thing you did in a little bit. When I was new, I never really could bring myself to write my own introduction.

I really hope that you do more of those amazing covers! Your voice sounds lovely! That mic must do some wonders too~ *doesn't even know what a condenser mic is* |D Making friends here is easy because everyone's... so... friendly. (no duh) xD;;; I'm sure you'll have no problem. You seem like a really nice person. :3

I know right? I keep putting off introducing myself for the longest time ever because I don't really know what to say! But luckily I did. And wow, everyone here is so nice~ ^^ Thank you so much for the wonderful reply. :D
Rin93
Rin93
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kago Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:44 am

Hi Rin :D Welcome to YTC!!

XD I'm hooked on covering songs too! Be sure to look out for choruses in the group dub area :D Choruses are super fun as well =X!

LOL!! I put my cheapo mic into my closet and sing (so that the whole neighbourhood won't hear me screaming, I'm serious XD) I can actually afford a proper condenser mic myself, but I was wondering whether it would be worth it because I'm not having any income you see. Anyway, it's so cute that you put a 'recording' sign just to make sure no one bothers you LOL!! That's the first time I've heard about it Hyper

Enjoy yourself here yeah? See you around!! Happiness
Kago
Kago
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kago / カゴ Posts : 569

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kago4eva?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin888 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:05 am

Hello Rin, nice to meet you ^^ , hope you enjoy yourself here.
You have a nice voice and im jealous thats pretty cool your parents support you :')
hope i'll be seeing you around here more often.
Edwin888
Edwin888
Talkative

Singing Alias : Wind Posts : 487

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKazeOokami?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 am

Harro, I like your voice. OWO heeeeeee
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:31 am

oh what a nice voice *A*) You should have introduced yourself before~ Happiness

Please enjoy your stay here i guess? Looking forward to hear more from you. If you need anything forum-related, us forum helpers are here to help~ Enjoy!
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin93 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 am

Kago wrote:Hi Rin :D Welcome to YTC!!

XD I'm hooked on covering songs too! Be sure to look out for choruses in the group dub area :D Choruses are super fun as well =X!

LOL!! I put my cheapo mic into my closet and sing (so that the whole neighbourhood won't hear me screaming, I'm serious XD) I can actually afford a proper condenser mic myself, but I was wondering whether it would be worth it because I'm not having any income you see. Anyway, it's so cute that you put a 'recording' sign just to make sure no one bothers you LOL!! That's the first time I've heard about it Hyper

Enjoy yourself here yeah? See you around!! Happiness
Thank you! I'll be sure to be on the look out for choruses! But how do you join? ><

The only reason why I bought the mic was because the previous mic (which was attached to a headset) couldn't deal with my... err... screaming tendencies. So it kept clipping and the sound was ugly. Lol~ -_________-"

See you around too!!! :flails:

Edwin888 wrote:Hello Rin, nice to meet you ^^ , hope you enjoy yourself here.
You have a nice voice and im jealous thats pretty cool your parents support you :')
hope i'll be seeing you around here more often.
Aww, that's sweet! Thanks~ :DDD See you!!!!!!

Aniki wrote:Harro, I like your voice. OWO heeeeeee
Aniki! You're here! *bear hug* And I like your videos. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

KentaMidorin wrote:oh what a nice voice *A*) You should have introduced yourself before~

Please enjoy your stay here i guess? Looking forward to hear more from you. If you need anything forum-related, us forum helpers are here to help~ Enjoy!
Sorry! I really didn't know what to say ><~ But better late than never!!! *lameness abounds* And thank you for the kind welcome!
Rin93
Rin93
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kago Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 am

Rin93 wrote:Thank you! I'll be sure to be on the look out for choruses! But how do you join? ><

Oh joining is easy Smile You can only join those that are currently in Auditioning-phase/Recruiting-phase. Auditioning-phase requires you to post up your audition (like a 1 min cover) of your own singing of that particular song that you are trying to join. The person will annouce who gets in the chorus after 1 week+. Depending on the user but usually, after you join, you'll have to sing the full song and send the vocals to the person without the instrumental (Only your voice.) and they'll do the rest.

Recruiting-phase is just having you to send in your lines (vocals, without bgm.) a good example would be our current YTCA Smile No audition is needed.
Here is the thread YTCA Heart Rate #0822

I hope I've explained it quite clearly :S. Not very good at explaining this LOL!

Last edited by Kago on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quoted wrongly)
Kago
Kago
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kago / カゴ Posts : 569

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kago4eva?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Rin93 wrote:
Aniki wrote:Harro, I like your voice. OWO heeeeeee
Aniki! You're here! *bear hug* And I like your videos. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~