Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【CLOSED Vampire Knight First OP-Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi-Mixing and Animating- If anything needs to be fixed we'll let you know】

+18
Jeagerjacques
Kokoro171
erio
KyraDesu
anichan95
HakuraSakura
Skylark
kaoru_hyung
ANON
EroJun
Cherryliciouse
アキト - ショウジ
Mpnightmare
FlyingZebra
Aoko
vampirebitesxx
PockySama
kahomelody
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

【CLOSED Vampire Knight First OP-Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi-Mixing and Animating- If anything needs to be fixed we'll let you know】 - Page 5 Empty Re: 【CLOSED Vampire Knight First OP-Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi-Mixing and Animating- If anything needs to be fixed we'll let you know】

Post by Skylark Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:31 pm

http://www.zerochan.net/545026#full

Izaya's picture in this...? The one on the left~
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED Vampire Knight First OP-Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi-Mixing and Animating- If anything needs to be fixed we'll let you know】 - Page 5 Empty Re: 【CLOSED Vampire Knight First OP-Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi-Mixing and Animating- If anything needs to be fixed we'll let you know】

Post by kahomelody Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Skylark wrote:http://www.zerochan.net/545026#full

Izaya's picture in this...? The one on the left~

Thanks~ TO ALL MEMBERS READING THIS, WE NEED FULL BODY PICS~ our animator has a great idea that needs full body pics.
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 am

Ooooh omg I can't wait to see it finished now! >w<
Oh and Kaho~I can record for our duet of Rinne Rondo soon.
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Skylark wrote:Ooooh omg I can't wait to see it finished now! >w<
Oh and Kaho~I can record for our duet of Rinne Rondo soon.

I can't wait too~ btw I have been threatening a friend to finish our script~so i hope it will be done soon~
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:27 am

-BUMP- that deadline is soon, so Rosmarina, and Yuki please turn in a full body pic to me and ur lines by the 20th!

btw skylark the script is done, i sent it on skype.
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 am

Thank you Kaho~ I'll check when I get home later *currently at school*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm

This can be extended more if needed cause i know people out there are busy....i hope people will respond
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am

OTL i tried to get onas soon as i could OTL IF ITS NOT TOO LATE T_T I CAN HAND IN MY LINES THIS WEEKEND BECUASE I CAUGHT A COLD+FEVER+stupidmigraines and my voice was just crap and i wasn't goignt o submit crap T_T im so sorry is it okay if i have a little more time ?
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosmarina Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Rosmarina
Rosmarina
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Ren./ローズマリー Posts : 54

http://twitter.com/#!/YukinoRen_

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

@Yuki, it's all good. To be honest i haven't gotten a chance to record because of hw and a cold -stupid sister and her coughing-

@Rosmarina Thank you for doing it even if u were sick, I really appreciate it!

TO THE MIXER: here are chiisanaai's lines

http://www.4shared.com/audio/pq8A1PLq/vampire_knight_2.html
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 am

Animator Candy here! -floats in-
I thought I should post here instead of creeping. Ohoho.

Also, I love you people that give me simple backgrounds ./shot

Just a note though; if I can't start animating in about 1~2 weeks, I probably won't get it finished til December. xD Got exams soon.

No need to rush though, just a heads up. ~

Looking forward to animating this though ;w;
candy
candy
Talkative

Singing Alias : candy* Posts : 388

https://www.youtube.com/user/candyCHUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:40 am

I-I'm so sorry for the trouble TT___TT *bows three times*
Good luck on your exams and Thank you very much >_<
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 pm

-voice officially recovered- Line will be in ASAP ( tmo, most likely this weekend ) I'm so sorry for being so tardy OTL -bricked-

-ReEdit-

<Alias> 桃雪/YUKI

<Picture> Pic

-Ps- IF the pictures don't meet up to your standards i can find something else.

<Vocals> P1 + P2
And i sorta screwed up the 'Futatsu no Kodou' xD so this is the part for it (Ms Pt)

Last edited by HakuraSakura on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 pm

WOOO and I'm finished with my lines at last, and i didn't look through everyone's lines, but please tell me if anyone of you did harmonies because i tried to do some as well~and I don't want the harmonies to clash. (poor mixer)

TO THE MIXER: http://www.4shared.com/audio/TbKsAWt5/Vampire_Knight_lines_kaho__har.html
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:19 am

So, I finally can look through this one! So far, everyone have submitted their lines! I haven't listened to them yet, but I am sure it's all fine~ /goes off mixing

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:13 am

OH LOOK A WILD SHEEP
/shot

@Skylark - lolwut? xD What trouble? And thank you for the good luck! n__n
@Yuki - It's good! 8D

5/6 pictures woohoo.
Ah, another question, are you guys using the script that's on the first page or has it changed?
candy
candy
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 pm

I FAILED OTL i should redo it T_T
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 pm

candy wrote:OH LOOK A WILD SHEEP
/shot

@Skylark - lolwut? xD What trouble? And thank you for the good luck! n__n
@Yuki - It's good! 8D

5/6 pictures woohoo.
Ah, another question, are you guys using the script that's on the first page or has it changed?

Yes i believe everyone followed that script, and is someone missing a pic? cause you have 5/6...
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Ah, my bad!
6/6. 8D I forgot to save one ahahaa 8D /shot.
Looking forward to the mix now !
candy
candy
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 am

-BUMP- Are we alive ? I WANT TO HEAR THIS SO BADLIEEEEEEEEEEE
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:36 pm

HakuraSakura wrote:-BUMP- Are we alive ? I WANT TO HEAR THIS SO BADLIEEEEEEEEEEE

I srsly have no idea, KyoHyon hasn't contacted me, neither has candy, and I have looked at the mix once before but some lines were off..probably the original recordings weren't right...I wonder if I could get some ppl to rerecord...sry yuki OTL
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 pm

-Bump- I've seen Kyo like last week or two weeks ago, but i haven't seen ehr on skype since then ;A; candy's been on twitter going crazy sao idk ;A;

-STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 pm

HakuraSakura wrote:-Bump- I've seen Kyo like last week or two weeks ago, but i haven't seen ehr on skype since then ;A; candy's been on twitter going crazy sao idk ;A;

-STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS-

OMG rly? I'm sorry to bother you yuki but can u contact them or something? cause srsly this has been dragged on for too long and if any lines are wrong, I will get ppl to rerecord them. I want this chorus finished and I AM NOT gonna be one of those chorus leaders that drops projects claiming they're busy. I'm rly sorry that I haven't been able to get on, I have too many projects to deal with plus my lack of sleep. OTL But I will finish this! D<

Candy should have been doing the animation since she has all the pics. Plus I have only heard kyo's mix like once. So you should get her to let you listen to it, cause i believe quite some ppl should rerecord if possible to gather our members.

-phew- finished~ I'm done talking now ^^.
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 pm

AMG SORRY FOR THE LATER REPLY ;A; I'LL TRY MY BEST TO CONTACT HER !!!
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:16 pm

HakuraSakura wrote:AMG SORRY FOR THE LATER REPLY ;A; I'LL TRY MY BEST TO CONTACT HER !!!
Thank you so much, I'll try not to die yet and come back and help you Q A Q plus i have to contact members if their lines are quite right, cause it's not good enough. Some ppl are off tune and stuff OTL
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5