Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

What do you think...

+5
Fruutella
ume
KentaMidorin
Mpnightmare
CumquackSpyro
9 posters

Go down

What do you think... Empty What do you think...

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 am

Do you think of me as a monster, pilliging valleys; or just a lost and damned soul, wandering the eternal road of solitude, never to see the light again? Do you think that I deserve to be banned, fate taking its toll; or do you think that I deserve a second chance to redeem myself?
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Spyro/CumQuack Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

What do you think... Empty Re: What do you think...

Post by Mpnightmare Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am

i think of spyro as a kind person and a good singer sweet and i really like your personality keep up the good work.
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : MP Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 am

Spyro. It doesn't help to stay in the past. Please move on and learn from it. The more you post like this, the more it won't help your current condition. :=<:
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am

I know Kenta, but it helps to see what other people think of me.

I want to know what other people think of how I can either handle the situation, or crash and burn.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ume Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 am

Look. I don't know exactly what has happened previously, so maybe I should shut up and hide or something, and I don't even want to find out, but Kenta's right. Move on. People are just going to get irritated (but I speak for myself, so =/) when you get all... dramatic and angsty and whiny like that.

Everyone deserves a second chance, okay? Now get over it. If you really are trying to do better now, show it to us instead of posting all these things. Honestly, I never thought too badly of you until I noticed that you were posting like that. =.=

I know I sound rude and bashy, but you asked, and I'm giving it straight to you. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else for that matter.

-handshake of friendship-
ume
ume
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ume Posts : 309

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 am

[quote="ume"People are just going to get irritated (but I speak for myself, so =/) when you get all... dramatic and angsty and whiny like that.

Everyone deserves a second chance, okay? Now get over it. If you really are trying to do better now, show it to us instead of posting all these things. Honestly, I never thought too badly of you until I noticed that you were posting like that. =.=

I know I sound rude and bashy, but you asked, and I'm giving it straight to you. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else for that matter.

-handshake of friendship-[/quote]

THANK YOU, UME
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 am

What Ume said probably counts for everyone.

Just organize choruses, do what you want, chat and don't do anything that is against the rules.

Leave that "past" behind you and just don't do it again.
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 am

I just have a little bit of bad luck with doing things on my own terms, cause I can't mix, I can't animate, I'm not even a good artist. All I can do is sing...

My life really sucks, not being able to do everything in one sweep. Sad
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ume Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 am

@Kenta: you're welcome...? 8D I thought I was going to get screwed for being rude -shot-

@Spyro: If you keep thinking like that, then you'll really be stuck with bad luck for life. Don't get it wrong, it isn't all about you; if there are things you can't do, ask for help. Learn from others who can do what you can't, and in turn, you can teach them what you know when they need help. Wallowing in self-pity won't get you anywhere.

Gonna run before I get preachier and really offend people.
ume
ume
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ume Posts : 309

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyAnn Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 am

You and I have already had a bad run in with eachother but here's what I think.

Alot of people on here can't mix or animate and can only sing. It doesn't stop them from getting on with it. When someone has a bad time, they don't create threads just to find out opinions about them. Just take what people say [ume has pretty much said it all perfectly] and get on with things. Stop dwelling on things and just get on with what this forum is about because if you continue to ask "Who likes me? Who doesn't? Why?" you will get absolutely no where and that counts for both online and offline.

As for my honest opinion of you, I think I made that quite clear the last time we spoke on Skype.

If you wanna sing then sing. End of. Also, the "my life really sucks" is a line I honestly hate to read when people have no idea what a hard life is like.
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 pm

AmyAnn wrote:Also, the "my life really sucks" is a line I honestly hate to read when people have no idea what a hard life is like.

That is so true, I hate it too for exactly the same reason.
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Dude, as far as I remember, you just entered high school. Wait till your last year in HS or wait till University before you say how difficult life is.

As for my opinion, yes people deserve 2nd chances but please stop putting up threads like these. As far as I can tell, you haven't done anything "extreme" like the last time you were here. Just try to keep it safe.
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Xephy wrote:Dude, as far as I remember, you just entered high school. Wait till your last year in HS or wait till University before you say how difficult life is.

As for my opinion, yes people deserve 2nd chances but please stop putting up threads like these. As far as I can tell, you haven't done anything "extreme" like the last time you were here. Just try to keep it safe.

If you're talking about living expenses and such, that's not much of a big deal compared to what some people have already endured in their lifes as a teenager.
I'm not trying to protect anyone here, just saying that that's another reason why your life can suck at a young age. (that doesn't change the fact that it was used without a reason in this thread 8D.)
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Xephy wrote:Dude, as far as I remember, you just entered high school. Wait till your last year in HS or wait till University before you say how difficult life is.

Dude, the last TWO times, remember who I was also in the past...
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am

I have absolutely 0 idea of what's been going on in YT for the past, idk, 4 to 5 months, so you have my absolute honest opinion. Honestly, I can't even begin to sympathize with someone who's already wallowing in self-pity. There are people here who are trying to make you feel better, but what are you doing? You're not even trying to understand their good intentions. Really, nobody can ever help you if you don't help yourself.

If you want to win back the people, this isn't what you're supposed to be doing. Nobody likes a self-pitying person. Especially, if the person does not have an "acceptable" enough reason. It just drives people away. Take the good, throw the bad. Learn from your mistakes and pick yourself up. No use crying over spilled milk.
Una
Una
Talkative

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 am

Fruutella wrote:

If you're talking about living expenses and such, that's not much of a big deal compared to what some people have already endured in their lifes as a teenager.
I'm not trying to protect anyone here, just saying that that's another reason why your life can suck at a young age. (that doesn't change the fact that it was used without a reason in this thread 8D.)
True true. Caught me there. I guess it's just my personal experiences. Haha! There's just so much stress right now XD

TB: Just let go of it! You'll just become more depressed than you are now. Start new, start fresh~ And watch what you say!

ALSO! What Una said!
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamken29 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am

Xephy wrote:

TB: Just let go of it! You'll just become more depressed than you are now. Start new, start fresh~ And watch what you say!

ALSO! What Una said!

Yup! And if you don't know how to mix, animate, and draw like you want to, then learn!
If you really want to do it, there shouldnt even be an excuse why you couldnt.

And of course~ Just follow the rules and respect everyone and everything will turn out fine~ ^^;
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Natsuu / Natsu Posts : 1194

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuuReikuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm

I'd like it if this would be closed.
TB had quite a few people tell him that what he's saying isn't getting him anywhere and that they don't like it.

I think that's more than enough, no need to get more comments like those IMO.
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum