Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction)

+4
Kago
haruhihoriko2298
Cherryliciouse
LittleEcho
8 posters

Go down

Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction) Empty Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction)

Post by LittleEcho Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi there! I'm Echo Joy. Pleased to meet you!
I've just joined the forum today, and I'm a little nervous about the prospect of being part of such an amazing group. I hope we get along!
I'm admittedly very new to recording vocals, singing as part of a group, and YTC in general, so I leave myself in your care.
My fourteen year old voice is definately not the greatest, but I will strive to improve!
So please be patient with me. :]
My hobbies are : Playing guitar, karate, flowers, manga, writing/translating singable versions of japanese songs, digital and watercolour art.
I'm not very good at mixing or anything like that. But I know my way round audacity and youtube, so I hope that will suffice for now.
My strengths vocally are: pronunciation of Japanese, being able to hold a tune (though I suppose that's more of a 'requirement' than strength) Coming up with harmonies, basic voice acting, and that I enjoy singing!
My weaknesses are: I'm told often that I need to put more strength into my voice, lack of experience, and lots of other things I want to improve on.

Phew.That's over, thank goodness. I always find introductions a little nerve wracking.
There are a few questions I do have, If anyone wants to help me out a little.
First off would be, things seem to be moving quite slowly at the moment. The group isn't on hiatus or anything is it?
Secondly, I was wondering if there are any auditions open at the moment, because it didn't seem so before when I had a look round the forums. And also if artists are still open to submitting some work to be looked at.

Anyhow, please excuse my annoying noob questions, and thanks!
~Echo

LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Singing Alias : Echo Joy Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction) Empty Re: Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction)

Post by Cherryliciouse Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi im cherry welcome to youtube chorus i hope you enjoy it here im going to reply to your second question there auditions going on but not for yt chorus its for seperate choruses at the group dub and orginization section Smile
Cherryliciouse
Cherryliciouse
Talkative

Singing Alias : CherryT Posts : 325

https://www.youtube.com/CherryliciouseT

Back to top Go down

Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction) Empty Re: Hi there all! So excited to be here! (Echo Joy's introduction)

Post by haruhihoriko2298 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:31 pm

hi!i'm haruhi !nice too meet you!
haruhihoriko2298
haruhihoriko2298
Talkative

Singing Alias : Haruhi Posts : 435

http://www.animemanga.smileyforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kago Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello :D! Welcome to YTC!!

Its been a long time since I saw a long introduction XD!! Its good because we can know you more ^_^

Wow judging by your hobbies, you seem really talented!

Can't wait to hear your cover XD
Kago
Kago
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kago / カゴ Posts : 569

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kago4eva?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome, Echo-chan~!

(Fellow karate-ka!!!! Although I quite a few years back.... >_>)

Don't worry so much about things. ^_^ Everyone here strives to improve. As Cherry-chan has said, the Group Dubs and Organizations topic is what you want to check out. I look forward to hearing your singing~!
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Carette Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:54 am

I LOVE LONG INTROS -READ-
Hahahaha, hellllo echo joy, welcome to YTC! :D I remembered the time when I first joined this forums too, I was mindblown by the yt choruses and many awesome youtube singers here. Smile
As for your questions, I don't think the forum is on hiatus, so not to worry. We can keep it alive xD so keep the posts coming! There're no auditions open at this moment though, you'll have to wait for a lil bit longer before they'll hold another audition. The hands of the staffs are probably full right now due to the previous choruses like Yowamushi Mont Blanc, Campanella and maybe even Fire Flower!

Anyway I am sure you'll have lots of fun in this forum, hope to cya around~
Carette
Carette
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Carette / カレット Posts : 682

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCarettex

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

Cherryliciouse wrote:Hi im cherry welcome to youtube chorus i hope you enjoy it here im going to reply to your second question there auditions going on but not for yt chorus its for seperate choruses at the group dub and orginization section Smile
Thanks Cherry! I've just had a look in that forum, and I've already found something to audition for. :]
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by jordy905 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:52 am

Ooooh nice!! what did u audition for, oh btw my name is Jordy905 and welcome to YTC!! every1 here is rly kind and helpful so yea xD, hope to hear u sing soon :D
jordy905
jordy905
Talkative

Singing Alias : Jordy Posts : 338

https://www.youtube.com/user/jordy9051507

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 am

Carette wrote:I LOVE LONG INTROS -READ-
Hahahaha, hellllo echo joy, welcome to YTC! :D I remembered the time when I first joined this forums too, I was mindblown by the yt choruses and many awesome youtube singers here. Smile
As for your questions, I don't think the forum is on hiatus, so not to worry. We can keep it alive xD so keep the posts coming! There're no auditions open at this moment though, you'll have to wait for a lil bit longer before they'll hold another audition. The hands of the staffs are probably full right now due to the previous choruses like Yowamushi Mont Blanc, Campanella and maybe even Fire Flower!

Anyway I am sure you'll have lots of fun in this forum, hope to cya around~

Thanks so much! And I will definately keep posting, since there is a forum for Translyrics *impressed* And I'm working on two songs at the moment.
Wow, that sounds like a lot IS going on. Teeehee. I will wait!
~Echo
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 am

jordy905 wrote:Ooooh nice!! what did u audition for, oh btw my name is Jordy905 and welcome to YTC!! every1 here is rly kind and helpful so yea xD, hope to hear u sing soon :D
I'm auditioning for 'Shiroi Yuki no Purinsesu wa' It's a song I really love!
I'm so relieved everyone is so helpful and friendly. Thanks so much!
I also hope to get busy singing soon.
:]
Echo
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 am

Seitanoshuuki wrote:Welcome, Echo-chan~!

(Fellow karate-ka!!!! Although I quite a few years back.... >_>)

Don't worry so much about things. ^_^ Everyone here strives to improve. As Cherry-chan has said, the Group Dubs and Organizations topic is what you want to check out. I look forward to hearing your singing~!
Thanks, Shuuki-sempai!
I do love my karate alright. Fufufu XD (Even though I'm a bit bad at it.)
And thanks for the advice. I'm going to audition for a part in 'Shiroi Yuki no Purinsesu wa'.
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 am

haruhihoriko2298 wrote:hi!i'm haruhi !nice too meet you!
Nice to meet you too Haruhi-san!
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 am

^_^ No problem~!

As Xephy or Kenta will probably come along and tell you later, please do not double-post~! Maybe have one huge long post with:

"@________1:

@________2:

etc."?

@_@ Yeah.... I'm not too sure either. Will look for admin guidance? >_>
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 am

haruhihoriko2298 wrote:hi!i'm haruhi !nice too meet you!
Nice to meet you too Haruhi-san!
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleEcho Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 am

Seitanoshuuki wrote:^_^ No problem~!

As Xephy or Kenta will probably come along and tell you later, please do not double-post~! Maybe have one huge long post with:

"@________1:

@________2:

etc."?

@_@ Yeah.... I'm not too sure either. Will look for admin guidance? >_>
Oh right. I'll remember that, thanks.
LittleEcho
LittleEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 am

Hello! I'm Aria and welcome to YTC!

Hope you have a great time here~!
Aria
Aria
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ありあ Posts : 183

https://www.youtube.com/user/suzukiaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down