Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Who do you admire on YTC?

+41
Akemi
PockySama
HakuraSakura
Onion
iKawaiiAishiteru
QueenKoko
megunyann
kurowoof
epicninja42
YoruSagara
SongOfaDoll
Zak
karufuruu
mystraven
YinDynasty
Anba
Fruutella
Leeks
Caspy
CumquackSpyro
NipahDUBS
haruhihoriko2298
jordy905
ume
Pamken29
HanaRyuu15
HanyouGirl
Kumbancha
Seitanoshuuki
KentaMidorin
KyraDesu
Chibi-Chan
Cherryliciouse
Carette
Prince_Syo
Hikari
Kago
Hisuiyx
Kicchan
Dympchan
AmyAnn
45 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who do you admire on YTC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you admire on YTC?

Post by Pamken29 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 am

^Yes, I think hes pretty awesome 8D

Oh I also really admire ume, Nipah (^ Yes you lol), Jin, Aniki, and Shu Happiness red luv
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Natsuu / Natsu Posts : 1194

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuuReikuu

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 am

-_-, I just think he takes things too seriously.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Spyro/CumQuack Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspy Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:53 am

The first person I admire is ZephyriaGenevive. She's talented in so many ways and I have no doubt that she has the widest range in the community. She's able to belt incredibly high and head voice to the point that her voice sounds like a flute yet she's able to manipulate her voice where she can sound like a guy and sing incredibly low for a girl. She's also one of the best mixers in my opinion. She also taught herself 3 instruments, she can animate, and she can draw. A multi-talented person like her, it's hard to not admire her at all.

The second person I admire is seahorsegurl. She deserves so much recognition. What I love about her singing is that it gives off a smooth feel that brings you up. Her voice reminds me of a mountain piercing the sky. She has a very unique feel to her voice. She's also improved so much in her mixing that I believe that she's already up there with the top mixers in this community! Not only that but she animates really well. She's young but she's definitely multi-talented. One of the under-appreciated people.

The third person I admire is C. Roll aka Manhnaxay. When I listen to covers, the first thing I look for is pitch, then individuality and impact, style, tempo, and finally creativity. C. Roll definitely has individuality. He has this unique singing style that defines him as him. Also, if you listen to his covers, you can notice that he's my inspiration as singing. I don't try to copy him, but I try to look at him for how I can improve. He DEFINITELY deserves recognition. It saddens me that he's been around for so long, yet not many knows about him.

And I actually could continue writing about at least 7 more people but I don't think you guys would like me to make a bigger wall of text, so I'll stop xD;;.
Caspy
Caspy
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

I mean, look what happened to Aqua (Aqualover95). He was just being normal, and then BAM, banned... That just pushes me too far sometimes...
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Terra. Don't think we don't already realize it's you. Please stay on topic. Happy Go Lucky
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Who do you admire on YTC? - Page 2 Empty Waah? Who I admire?

Post by Leeks Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

ahh. i admire ...
Anba (AnbaLen)

despite having a supaa sexeh lower register similar to like valshe and 96neko she doesnt seem to lose herself and has her own unique voicee c:
its almost like i prefer listening to her even over those other nico singers.
i love her technique and i also love it when she voice acts 8D
i realllllyyyy admire all the languages she can speak! impressive!
and also because she's not afraid to be herself and she seems like the kind of person to accept life even if its not perfect and be grateful for it ~
she seems like the kind of person that walks in the room and everything lights up with her personality ouo fff- btw :hope we get to hear her play guitar someday D8<

i ALSO admire :'3
Laurel (hainexhanon)
She is also the kind of person that would step into the room and everything lights up. She has an amazing personality like none i have everrr seeen! She has amazing confidence and its so inspiring <3 she takes alot of songs and just makes it her ownn! i love hearing her style of singing on songs like from vocaloid or song from anime. shes so positive it makes me cry ;w; shes really just the sweetest person ever <3 and a amazingly sweet (sometimes sexeh) voice to go along with itt. shes great at dancing too! thats admirable to me! mwua -hugs you to deaath-

i have an album for each of these amazing people anbas is called 'tempting banana' and laurels is called "ginger smex" :"D just had to throw that out there <3
Leeks
Leeks
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Leeks Posts : 6

http://formspring.me/tragicharmonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:14 am

KentaMidorin wrote:Terra. Don't think we don't already realize it's you. Please stay on topic. Happy Go Lucky

All I'm trying to do is to turn over a new leaf... people don't realize the actuallity that is me on the inside... All I want to do is sing to my heart's content, but people don't see things the way it's ment to be... All people see in me is anger and hatred... but this time, the darkness is gone, and the good soul inside was set free thanks to your choruses Kenta.

In fact, you and Icy are the only 2 I admire all around the clock 24/7.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspy Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 am

...And... You're still not really on topic...;;

You bring a really good point, Leeks! One of Anba's greatest points is the energy and personality she can bring into her singing. It's always fun listening to her sing!

And wooaah. It's pretty cool that you made albums. You're really dedicated OAO)b. I'm sure if they knew, they'd be flattered and blush like five shoujo girls.
Caspy
Caspy
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 am

THE GOOD SOUL INSIDE WAS SET FREE DUE TO KENTA'S MAGICAL EVIL LIFTING CHORUSES. 8D.
(Note: this is not an rpg/rp, you might want to go there.)

I admire Doubie btw, her voice is beautiful <3 ' nuf said.
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 am

Fruutella wrote:THE GOOD SOUL INSIDE WAS SET FREE DUE TO KENTA'S MAGICAL EVIL LIFTING CHORUSES. 8D.
(Note: this is not an rpg/rp, you might want to go there)

I wasn't saying it as if it were an RP or an RPG, I was saying it, and litterally meaning it, Kenta just warms my heart straight out of the darkness of the past, and into the light of the future.

And yes, I truly admire Kenta and Icy, Kenta cause his songs are awh-inspiring, and Icy because she is kind to everyone, even me.

Lol, repost.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am

CumquackSpyro wrote:
Fruutella wrote:THE GOOD SOUL INSIDE WAS SET FREE DUE TO KENTA'S MAGICAL EVIL LIFTING CHORUSES. 8D.

I wasn't saying it as if it were an RP or an RPG, I was saying it, and litterally meaning it, Kenta just warms my heart straight out of the darkness of the past, and into the light of the future.

And yes, I truly admire Kenta and Icy, Kenta cause his songs are awh-inspiring, and Icy because she is kind to everyone, even me.

Lol, repost.

I can't --
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 am

Fruutella wrote:
CumquackSpyro wrote:

Lol, repost.

I can't --

Fruu, when you said that all-cap line, you just made me laugh, but now is not the time for laughter... It's the time to see what people would think of me whenever I do a chorus...
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruutella Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 am

CumquackSpyro wrote:
Fruutella wrote:
CumquackSpyro wrote:

Lol, repost.

I can't --

Fruu, when you said that all-cap line, you just made me laugh, but now is not the time for laughter... It's the time to see what people would think of me whenever I do a chorus...

I understand that this is not the time for laughter, I shall let thou go on with thine quest.
Good luck....and watch out, noble warrior.

(now let's stay on topic after this.)
Fruutella
Fruutella
Chorus Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 am

Please stay on topic guys~ Happiness

I admire, my boss Kran /o/ /shot
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am

^^^8D

ANYWAY, to further add to my list:

Ciel - her singing is amazing~! So NND quality~ And she speaks Japanese fluently?! *dies*
AmyAnn - Not only is she an amazing singer and fandubber, have you witnessed those stunning organizational skills?!
Fruu - Yes. Yes you, Fruu. 8D Because Fruu is a bishie *shot* Happiness No, in all seriousness, I really like the calm guy voices. Fruu's singing is amazing, and his Iroha covers... I feel rare admiration for a Vocaloid user (because my standards are too high orz).
Syo - For being able to make me laugh every time I come across him, I place him just below Gero. 8DDDD Plus, his singing voice is really beautiful~
Akikaze - because I actually thought he was a girl the first time I heard his singing. 8D
Apol and Haru - their Bonus Stage duet totally blew me away. >_< I gave on the song after hearing them sing it. 8DDD
Aniki - animated for VocaMania?! *worship*
The Ringo 100% girls: OMG. >_> What an amazing chorus. Their chorus was finished in half the time in which we did ours, and totally blew ours out of the water.

...Will add more later~!
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by HanyouGirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 am

I also really admire YanoviP and AniHaru for their amazing animation skills!!

So wish I could do what they do with Sony Vegas.
HanyouGirl
HanyouGirl
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : HanYo Posts : 1012

My YTC Story SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/xoxHanyouGirlxox?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Who do you admire on YTC? - Page 2 Empty Who I admire!!

Post by Anba Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Who I admire is Niiro19 on youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/user/niiro19

Her voice is really stunning!
I love how she has so much control!!
Her pitch is amazing and she's multitalented!
Her English lyrics are all well thought of and her piano playing (not yet uploaded) is flawless!
Being one of the few people able to see her work on them live made me realize
how much thought she put in them and that that's the reason why she's so amazing!

When she sings her lyrics out she chooses the perfect timing to emphasize her emotions.
If you listen to her covers properly , without too much distractions, you can hear it for sure!
Her covers are all loopable material so even if you're just looking for music to play as a background or fit your mood her music is really something I'd reccomend!

Now artists are also personality, that's a undeniable truth!
Even there she's not lacking in anything!!
To my opinion Niiro handles her image perfectly!
She know how she can be professional, she's reliable to work with !!
She gives herself the proper amount of time and works hard for her covers!!

Unlike lots of other artists she might seem a little bit more distant but I do not dislike that stance!
It allows her to be herself more and be less influenced by others.
By creating the distance it also shows she's serious about her music and doesn't just want to have people liking her music because they're her friends.

Niiro19 is certainly someone I think deserves a spot to shine here!!
Especially since she's quite underrated to my opinion!

I also admire all the members of vocalight!!
And not just..I might be a little bit biased because I heard their raw voices and heard them in call singing!!! If I have to go over every member again I'll just state the obvious again xD haha.
I guess all I can say that as people each voice has their own personality that might clash or might not but in the end is able to come together in one beautiful sound!!!

I admire Doubie, Katie,Chiizukeiki and Mong!!!

C.Roll and Rin-Harmony also deserve to shine here!!
I'd certainly check them out!! I've had the amazing experience to work with them on loveless even though my level of singing is certainly not close to theirs they still accepted (for some reason the Gods were with me Razz ) and made the song something I never could have hoped for!
They were reliable with their lines and friendly yet professional when communicating with them!!
I have to be honest that I'm not that long a fan yet but I certainly won't stop supporting them and hope for another lucky star so I can work with them again in the future!

I admire so many people pfffft not even funny o n o )bb
I've had the great experience to work with amazing people recently and I'm hoping to be able to continue on this road !!!

If I forgot some people that doesn't mean I don't admire them !!!
I probably also forgot to say so much about the people I did talk about because I might be lazy or just forgot it --->again doesn't make it less important!!

The thing I love the most is that each and every one of them ultimately really loves to sing!
As long as you love it it'll show and someone else might admire you for it even if you weren't intenionally singing to be admired!
That's the feeling they give me!
They really sing for themselves first and to others!
Which makes me enjoy their works!!

Keep up the good work guys! And people who are aspiring just have fun with it,
trust me it'll show!! ;D *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE*

ps: why does Niiro have a special section?
Because most people I noted already have others who mentioned them
or I already somehow communicated to them (multiple times probably) how I admire them and why!
Of course this doesn't make me admire them less or more then Niiro ;D !! JUST SAYIN GUYZZZ /o/
Anba
Anba

Singing Alias : アンバ/Anba Posts : 18

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnbaLen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamken29 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

HOW CAN I FORGET FRUU?! Q AQ Crying OTL;;
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by YinDynasty Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Meh, everyone is individually talented in their own way ^^. YTC has a range of singers. It's good to know there's so much talent on this website!

Personal Favorites:
Caspy- One of the most emotional singers I know, great voice and english covers.

AnbaLen and Doubie- Deep womanly voices are a fetish I have *shot* Doubie is especially impressive considering her a- I'll stop.

Everyone in CelestialChorus and Vocalight- Only choruses to ever make me have goosebumps on a constant basis. (BK's final chorus blew me away as well ^^)

Rai- There's just something about the way he sings that draws me in. Not entirely sure what...
YinDynasty
YinDynasty
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yin Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Personal Favorites:

Icy - Cause she's nice to me.
Maiyi - Cause she's soooo cute.
Kenta - Cause of his voice. XD
Rika - For being a good friend.
Fruu - For making me laugh. XD
and finally...
YTChorus - For making this Forum possible. ;D
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamken29 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

CumquackSpyro wrote:YTChorus - For making this Forum possible. ;D
Aaaaw how nice and I agree ; v;)b

CumquackSpyro wrote: Maiyi - Cause she's soooo cute.
I KNOW RIGHT > v<)bb

I also admire Hartless and Caspy * A*)b

(LOL I HAVE SO MANY OTL )
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by mystraven Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I admire DijiDori because he's the only one who seems to know how to encode.
mystraven
mystraven

Singing Alias : No. Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by karufuruu Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 pm

^ This.
karufuruu
karufuruu
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : かる Posts : 5

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/karufuruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 am

Momichi - Cuz I luv her Smile
Zak
Zak
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Zak Posts : 293

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Adding more to my Personal Favorites...

Kran & Karu - Reminding me of Len and Rin. XD
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next