Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~

+2
chisatoi
Kamiya
6 posters

Go down

Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~ Empty Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~

Post by Kamiya Fri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

It is currently almost summer, so how about we take a shot at Animelo Summer Live?

Animelo Summer Live is the biggest annual anime songs concert in Japan managed by Animelo Mix. Animelo Summer Live has been held every summer since 2005. Animelo performers are singers and seiyuu that specialize in singing anime or game theme songs. The performers are not necessarily under the same record label. Animelo's performers are often called Anisama Friends, and are represented by famous anisong singer and Animelo producer Masami Okui. The highlights of Animelo concerts are the collaboration between the performers. Animelo has a different theme song for each year, which is sung by all performers in the end of the concert.
-Wikipedia

This chorus, we'll be doing two different Choruses in one thread, both of them endings to the Animelo Summer Live. RE:BRIDGE ~Return to Oneself~ is the ending of 2009, and evolution ~for the beloved~ is the ending of 2010. They have a similar cast list, but also differs in each year. The total cast members include...

ALI PROJECT's Arika Takarano
Ayane
Minori Chihara
ELISA
GRANRODEO's KISHOW
Aya Hirano
Chiaki Ishikawa
Kanako Ito
JAM PROJECT's Hironobu Kageyama, Masaaki Endoh , Hiroshi Kitadani, Masami Okui
Fukuyama Yoshiki
Minami Kuribayashi
manzo
Mayn
Nana Mizuki
Haruko Momoi (a.k.a Halko)
Tomoe Omi
PSYCHIC LOVER's YOFFY (Wada Yoshiyuki)
Yui Sakakibara
savage genius's Aa
Suara
Chihiro Yonekura
Faylan
FictionJunction’s Yuuka Nanri
fripSide’s Yoshino Nanjo

To audition, you'll have to do TWO recordings. First, tell me the part you want, and then record an entire verse and chorus that corresponds with that part. Say, you want Nana Mizuki's part for "evolution". She is located in two sections: the first verse and second chorus. You can either sing the first verse and first chorus or second verse and second chorus, so long as your part is within that pair. (If your part is in the last chorus or bridge, sing both the bridge and last chorus).

That will be your first recording. Your second recording will be your lines if I say that you are accepted.

Parts are unlimited auditions, but only one person will get the part.

Rules of Audition:
1) Please do not say and run. If you want a part, be sure to let me know AND submit your part. I'll admit of being guilty of doing that myself, but I can understand that person's frustration and how I contributed to it. So please submit your part with the part you want.
2) Label your parts by "Part Name - Song Name - User Name" so I can sort them easily.
3) Send all MP3 recordings in either Box.net or 4shared. I will not accept anything else.
4) You can audition for one or both of the songs. The number of recordings you'll have to do depends on which one's you're doing.
5) One part per person. If your part is in both songs, you have the option to sing both. If not, then you can only sing that song. If you sing both, send auditions for both songs.

Now that we've stated the ground rules and cast list, let's get to the songs!!

"RE:BRIDGE ~Return to Oneself~ lyrics":

"evolution ~for the beloved~ Lyrics":

I am also looking for Mixers, Animators, and Artists. I was hoping that we can do this video cover in the style of "Smiling". Instrumentalists are welcome.

Feel free to contact me outside of YTC via Skype (jamiekaji) or MSN (Kaji_Motomiya@msn.com).
AUDITIONS END AUGUST 1, 2011
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kamiya (神也) Posts : 553

My YTC Story

http://kajimotomiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~ Empty Re: Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~

Post by chisatoi Sat May 21, 2011 1:12 am

Both I want to have a try as the part of Kanako Ito.
Can I upload my audition tomorrow? cause now I have to leave.
Thank you. shy
chisatoi
chisatoi

Singing Alias : ちさと Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~ Empty Re: Animelo Summer Chorus - RE:BRIDGE and evolution ~OPEN: Accepting Auditions~

Post by ume Sat May 21, 2011 1:32 am

I'm still not sure who I want to audition for orz. But I definitely want to try FJ Yuuka's part in evolution.

Hmm. I'll see if I can nail Mizuki Nana's lines as well. That's okay right?
Will submit auditions soon~
ume
ume
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ume Posts : 309

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 am

...YAY! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED! *sobs* There are people who are interested...
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki_Tou Sun May 22, 2011 8:57 am

I'd love to audition as Fukuyama *^*)b (sometime after i'm done whatever i'm supposed to *cough*)

It would've been nice if you also had Generation A and/or Yells ~It's a Beautiful Life~ /o/
Aki_Tou
Aki_Tou
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Aki東 Posts : 51

https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiWackii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 am

...I don't know that song, but now that I do....I'll consider it. It sounds nice. <3

Edit: If this goes well, we'll tackle 2006 and 2008!

OUTRIDE - 2006

YELLS - 2008
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 pm

...So, what, no one's interested in this?
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

There are people interested in this, just trying to abide by the rules of no "say and run" kind of thing.

Um..I got my Yuis confused when I first read this (Sakakibara vs. Yui-that-sung-the-openings-to-FMA:Brotherhood-and-Bleach Yui) So I think I'll practice May'n 's parts... Happy Go Lucky
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kuma~chan Posts : 230

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaydreamingOtaku/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 am

OTL I dug my own grave, haven't I.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by YinDynasty Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 am

How long will auditions be open for? =)
YinDynasty
YinDynasty
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yin Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 am

@YinDynasty: At the very bottom of the first post. It should say

August 1, 2011

There ya go! X3
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:39 pm

I am definitely going to try...maybe I'll do Nana's part

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Yeah, I was hoping we could do as much as possible by mid August, but I don't think it possible. lol I wanted to make this a summer thing.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am

Hey who knows...maybe by some miracle, people will send in their lines before summer ends~ Happiness

But for now, here's my May'n cover (kinda) for Evolution ~for beloved one~ :
http://www.4shared.com/audio/6nsycGb3/Mayn_Evolution_ThaiKunoichi.html shy
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 am

Yay for first blood! lol

BTW, on the line "kono basho kara hajimeru ashita o" in the chorus, May'n's part is a harmony. You needed to sing Harmony on that.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

My bad...I couldn't really hear May'n on that part and I just guessed orz. Sweat I'm surprised the part when everyone sings turned out okay
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down