Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[AUDITION] Megu Megu Fire Endless Night, Lily Lily Burning Night and Neko Neko Super Fever Night[ONLY LILY LILY BURNING NIGHT CLOSED]

+20
KyraDesu
kahomelody
Silver
Kanis04
kiki
秋風
Sakura1106
anichan95
Rawrzyr
Lunaaah
KURIMU
HanaRyuu15
Phatbeaniez
Amilara
PavementRaindrops
BernBern
Aoko
KentaMidorin
lèonstrawberry♥
ChungSen
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[AUDITION] Megu Megu Fire Endless Night, Lily Lily Burning Night and Neko Neko Super Fever Night[ONLY LILY LILY BURNING NIGHT CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: [AUDITION] Megu Megu Fire Endless Night, Lily Lily Burning Night and Neko Neko Super Fever Night[ONLY LILY LILY BURNING NIGHT CLOSED]

Post by Skylark Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 am

I wanna audition for Neko Neko Super Fever Night

X3

http://www.mediafire.com/?5vhyshx4p7a3ywd <---download link.
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

[AUDITION] Megu Megu Fire Endless Night, Lily Lily Burning Night and Neko Neko Super Fever Night[ONLY LILY LILY BURNING NIGHT CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: [AUDITION] Megu Megu Fire Endless Night, Lily Lily Burning Night and Neko Neko Super Fever Night[ONLY LILY LILY BURNING NIGHT CLOSED]

Post by Sakura Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 am

How's "Lily Lily Burning Night" going? ^^
Can't wait *-*
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ChungSen Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Mixxing is done however the animator doesn't respond I would do the animating myself but I don't knwo how to xD
ChungSen
ChungSen
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 鄭セン/Morlon Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/Morlon360?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 am

Oh..that's bad .-.
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ChungSen Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 am

so the burning night chorus is onhold do you know anyone who can animate?
ChungSen
ChungSen
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 am

Humm..... I could offer but I still noob at animation.. |:
I'm sorry..
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbeaniez Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 am

I can animate if you want. My animations aren't TOO simple, but it's not all fancy like Yano's. -shot-
Phatbeaniez
Phatbeaniez
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Auri Posts : 874

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/cellauri

Back to top Go down

Post by ChungSen Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:03 pm

The mixing is finished, who ever comes first can animate xD
http://www.mediafire.com/?wwar6so1vnoa531
ChungSen
ChungSen
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbeaniez Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Since I'm bored, I guess I'll start to animate it. But if BernBern comes back, I'll stop and she can do it. /o/
Phatbeaniez
Phatbeaniez
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 am

Thank you, phatbeaniez, for animating!! red luv purple luv pink luv
[for my singing alias, please put just "ルー" instead of "Lu(ルー)"]

The mixing is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pedo
I really love Kiki's end I\'m In Love..
But...
Isn't Nana's voice too loud? (or our voices too low when comparing with hers and even with the song...?)
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ChungSen Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Morlon's short story:

Yah, thought about that and I had to fight against myself about the damn volume. I didn't had Nana's Raw vocals so I had to use her full track and an instrumental, and Lily's version and I had to raise the volume because otherwise I couldn't hear the bgm which made me kinda mad and yah after 2 hours of raising and lowering the volume, I thought any further changes would make me insane, so I just left it how it was. It was my first time mixxing a chorus and never thought that it'd be that exhausting. I'll try now even harder when i mix new choruses xD
ChungSen
ChungSen
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Hum..so..no way that you can adjust that..right?? ^^'''
First time??
You did really well sweety *w*
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ChungSen Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

I could have adjusted that if I knew someone who has Nana's raw vocals or ask her directly, however I can't write/speak japanese and don't know her private mail, so.. xD
ChungSen
ChungSen
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 am

Humm.. But can you play with the volume?
Like, you can put our vocals higher since we don't have BGM and make them be as the same as Nana's..
That's what I'm asking ^^''''
If possible of course!
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 am

i don't know, but wouldn't it be better just to ask someone else for vocals to fill in for the spot? o.o it may work better then...
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 am

^ or that xD
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ChungSen Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:02 pm

or erasing nana's line, which would make everything. I am atm in Vienna, so when I come home I can redo them if you want me to. I don't know if Phat would mind reanimate if it's okay with her. Still have the chorus session^^
ChungSen
ChungSen
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you dear ^^
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbeaniez Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 am

I'm fine with whatever changes you make. I've got plenty of free time. 8'D
Phatbeaniez
Phatbeaniez
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:44 pm

yayyyy~
thank you <3
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 am

*BUMP*
Is "Lily Lily Burning Night" finished?
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbeaniez Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 am

Not yet, sorry. D8
I'll try to get it up this week. SV is laggy and keeps crashing, so I can only animate little by little. ||OTL
I promise that it'll be up by Sunday LATEST.
Sorry it's taking so long. orz

EDIT:// there won't be any changes to the script or mix, right? Because I was waiting for an update before I started animating, but I never got one so I just started. orz
Phatbeaniez
Phatbeaniez
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 am

That's ok ^^

I thought it would D:
Wasn't decided that the niconico singer would be removed and it would be mixed with only the three vocals?
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbeaniez Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 am

I'm not sure. D8
If it is being changed/re-mixed, I didn't get an updated script or updated mix. D8
Phatbeaniez
Phatbeaniez
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Maybe the mixer hasn't finished it yet.. but yeah, it got decided in the previous posts .-.
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next