Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥

+22
jascarly123zo
hinatakouyama
sweet~celsius
Kamiya
Phatbeaniez
aquashadowcat
Saiki
xStitchedInsanityx
Imagine!
Hunnie
irinavalentine
Kotori
Panchii
Silver
LucidChains
Sakura
kekichan
Ruriko
shinouyuki
[.Hatsune.Miku.]
Aoko
Menolly-hime
26 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

are you excited?!

god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_lcap57%god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 13 ]
god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_lcap39%god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 23

god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Empty Re: god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥

Post by Menolly-hime Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 am

HokageTitan wrote:Auditioning later today for sure x3
woooo! :3 i'll be waiting for it~

hinatakouyama wrote:
@menoly: Oh! I understand, and it's okay. xD You just do your thing~
sorry. xD; taikus~

jascarly123zo wrote:I'll try to see if i can make it!~ although i doubt i'll get in akong with all these other auditions with beautiful voices >w<
aw, don't say that. give yourself more credit! you won't know unless you try. and even though raw talent is a big part of being in a chorus/etc, what can also count is your attitude, if you can complement another voice or harmonize, and other things! just have fun and you'll be fine. i'd be happy to hear your audition. c:

sweet~celsius wrote:Sorry if this is a bother, but did you get my audition through the PM? I just wanted to make sure. ^^;
ahh! yes, i did! sorry, i was in a bit of a rush when i got it, but i did! thank you for reuploading it for me!

OTL;;
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Singing Alias : ★menolly Posts : 441

Back to top Go down

god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥ - Page 4 Empty Re: god knows;; [finished/uploaded!] ♥

Post by Ruriko Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Haaa... so should I reaudition ? ovo
Ruriko
Ruriko
Talkative

Singing Alias : ルリ子 Posts : 531

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 pm

oh noes! I'm probably not gonna make it! 0_o;
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Don't worry D: just try your best, don't mind the others !!
If you want something.. you should try your best.. .-.
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:29 pm

thanks!~ I finished recording!~ audition

Lol I seriously rushed on this...i didn't mix it properly, the volume porportion is all scary and weird, and i sound super tired (its because i am) >w< at least i made it before the deadline XD
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Ruriko wrote:Haaa... so should I reaudition ? ovo

i don't think so, as i received and reviewed your audition already. but if you'd like to give it another try if your throat's a little better, then that's fine, too. c:

jascarly123zo wrote:thanks!~ I finished recording!~ audition

Lol I seriously rushed on this...i didn't mix it properly, the volume porportion is all scary and weird, and i sound super tired (its because i am) >w< at least i made it before the deadline XD

there's still roughly a day, a day and a half until the deadline, silly. Happiness thank you for giving me your audition! although, just a friendly tip: when you send in an audition, even in a more friendly setting like YTC, it's probably best if you don't say discouraging things like "i rushed on this, i didn't do x properly, etc," because it makes it sound like you don't care and like you didn't try. it gives off that sort of impression and might prepare someone to hear something bad or half hearted. i'm not trying to be mean and i'm not saying that is the case, because i can tell that you did try and that you do care. it's just a little something that might help you in the future. that's how it makes me feel a little, but i'm weird. sorry ;~; please don't take it the wrong way. OTL Crying
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm

there's still roughly a day, a day and a half until the deadline, silly. Happiness thank you for giving me your audition! although, just a friendly tip: when you send in an audition, even in a more friendly setting like YTC, it's probably best if you don't say discouraging things like "i rushed on this, i didn't do x properly, etc," because it makes it sound like you don't care and like you didn't try. it gives off that sort of impression and might prepare someone to hear something bad or half hearted. i'm not trying to be mean and i'm not saying that is the case, because i can tell that you did try and that you do care. it's just a little something that might help you in the future. that's how it makes me feel a little, but i'm weird. sorry ;~; please don't take it the wrong way. OTL Crying

thanks for the useful tips! I actually should be the sorry one here >w< I'm just a bit (ALOT) too careless with my wording. I'll try not to do that anymore. I guess i'm just not that confident with my voice yet. thanks again!~ (I literally have the brain of a 12 year old; considering i'm 12, so I have alot to learn)
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

jascarly123zo wrote:

thanks for the useful tips! I actually should be the sorry one here >w< I'm just a bit (ALOT) too careless with my wording. I'll try not to do that anymore. I guess i'm just not that confident with my voice yet. thanks again!~ (I literally have the brain of a 12 year old; considering i'm 12, so I have alot to learn)

phew, i'm glad you took it so well. OTL /scared of coming off as mean
i know, it's scary to put yourself out there. but if you tried your best and had fun with it/put your heart into it, be proud! i'm not at all confident about my voice, either, honestly. ;~;
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:55 pm

XD Well, I know i'm young and have much to learn, sooo, better to listen than be a mean troll or something XD
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 am

guys, the deadline's coming up. i want to have all the auditions in today, i really don't want to extend it until tomorrow, though i will if i need to.
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruriko Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

BD... Uhm uhm uhm,
I have school right now..
so I'll record it after school and send it to you asap OAO!!
Ruriko
Ruriko
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Ruriko wrote:BD... Uhm uhm uhm,
I have school right now..
so I'll record it after school and send it to you asap OAO!!

what time is it where you're at? ovo
/stalker
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruriko Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm home now owo)b
It's 2:57PM and i'm recording now o3o
Ruriko
Ruriko
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:01 pm

sorry guys, auditions for god knows are now closed.
thank you to everyone who auditioned/expressed interest!
right now, casting's being done and results should be up tomorrow morning, -5GMT.
it made me really happy to have so many people audition for my first chorus, so i just wanted to thank everyone again! u///u
when i made this thread, i expected only my best friend ([.hatsune.miku.]) and maybe a few others to audition... and this obviously exceeded anything i could have imagined!
i came here wanting to make friends as well as sing, and i hope god knows will help me to gain a few.
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:16 pm

cant wait for results~ Good luck to everyone~ ^^
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 am

results are up! -hides, afraid-
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:03 am

....I litterally just got back from the bathroom...i peed myself a bit when i was reading the results XD My TV screen (using wii XD) froze up right when i was abot to scroll down......Congratz everyone!!
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Congratz <33333
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:08 pm

^3^ So excited~
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am

hey, everyone. i've received confirmation from everyone except aquashadowcat. without knowing for sure who will be in it, it's a bit hard to write up the script and pick solos/duets/etc. :/ has anyone talked to her/can anyone? i've sent her a few pms but i've yet to get a reply from her.
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

noooo D:
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 pm

yes, sad to say, after waiting for a reply for a few days... i'll have to leave aquashadowcat out. i really wanted her in, too. OTL

everyone else, be expecting a pm or im from me in the next day or so. ;~;
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 pm

T-T oh noes! I checked her profile, and it said that her last visit was this morning, but I dont know why she wouldnt reply :/
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

^oh that's..bad :s
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm

@saku&jazzy (lol/dies)
yeah, she was on every day since i posted the results/pmed everybody, i think. :/ i don't know what's up with that, and i feel bad for doing this, but i really don't want to hold everybody else up if she's busy or can't do it. it's not fair to the rest of us imo.
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next