Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Today at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

For Spare Thoughts and Tea~update[poem]~

Go down

For Spare Thoughts and Tea~update[poem]~ Empty For Spare Thoughts and Tea~update[poem]~

Post by WEIer Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm just going to set this thread up for some off-the-top-of-my-head poems, and some stories.
Hope you enjoy? Happiness

Here's the first ^^:

I am small,
Too small to see.
An insignificant thing,
Unable to believe.

I am tall,
Taller than that tree.
That was once ablaze,
With colors of eyes.

I will start,
Begin to grow,
Dream lots more.
Hope that's a curse.

~*~*~*~*

Here's a story I started writing on another site that was inspired by a manga I read a long time ago ^^
I think I will move it over here though.
I wrote this in more of a notation form since I was planning to draw the story out, still am, but just not now.
Hope it's not too cheesy!

Past Time Dreamers~
summary (somewhat ^^): An angel named Marie jumps into the human world one day to meet with the boy, Ogawa Keisuke, who she's always been watching over in the heavens. She suddenly appears at his house with an intention of staying regardless of protest from Keisuke who is constantly trying to throw her out. A bond between an angel who loves humans, and a human who can only be allowed to love death, will there be a future for these two?

~~~
Prologue: The Dreaming Marie

Once upon a time... there was a far away princess. Her name was Marie and she was the most gorgeous princess there was! She lived in a beautiful marble castle with the most beautiful flowers in her garden. Her subjects were in awe-

Bam

"Owww..."

A hand reached over the scarlet colored grass and pushed the rest of the body up. Marie sat up and looked around at the ash covered ground. She blew her curled blond locks out of her view and picked a few twigs off of her dress.

"Dammit!" Marie hissed.

Not only did her tumble onto the ground disrupt her favorite dream, but the last thing she needed was to be covered in soot. And since today was an especially important day, she was meaning to get all the sleep she could.
Marie took a deep breath and soaked in the warmth of the blazing oaks. As the guardian of the Ashen Meadows, Maire was used to the trees that randomly disintegrate into ash. Or was suppose to be use to anyways.

She ran through the trees and came upon a vermillion path. Marie followed the path and arrived at the lake; the only thing that contrasted the brilliant red forest. Staring at the water, Marie remembered her dream, if only life were that amazing, wouldn't that be wonderful?

The sky, bright as always, though not day nor night. But of course there was no such thing as time in heaven, as time only applied to the mortals.

The hairs on Marie's neck stood in excitement as her mind came upon the word mortals.

Yes, Maire smiled as she thought of the word, she will meet him soon for sure; that one who sparked her curiosity for the human world. Taking one last look at her beloved forest, Maire stepped into the chilled water and disappeared.

~~~

Part 1

A faint light shown into a dim room littered with clothes. A body shivered under the pile of mess, and crawled out a little at a time. It was a boy, with 2 sweaters over his head, and 3 pairs of pants.

"So-sosoo-oso friggen cold..." Keisuke muttered while getting up to the heater.

It was much earlier than he the time he would usually wake up for school, but he hadn't a choice. Since the heater broke down last week, sleep was become more like a death sentence.

Keisuke quickly got changed into his school uniform and dashed down stairs to turn on the stove.
"Warm food always does the trick!" He exclaimed as he cracked open two eggs over a pan.

Suddenly, he heard a loud crash on the second floor followed by several loud thuds and the violent shaking of the house. Keisuke rushed upstairs to see what had happened.

It wasn't what he expected, but then again, what could he have expected?

The glass of the window had shattered into a million tiny stars that scattered over the already messy room. And a girl, blond and green eyed, with large white wings. She was kind of like one of those angels that one would expect to see in a movie, all CG-ed.

Bewildered, Keisuke stared at the girl meanwhile the girl who had landed upside down with her head on the ground and her legs dangling over a fallen bookcase, picked herself up and dusted off herself.

"I-I need to practice landing.." She panted, completely oblivious to Keisuke who looked like he was about to cry now.

"M-M-MY WINDOW," He screamed. "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MY PARENTS?! No, even worse, I'M GONNA FREEZE TO DEATH!"

random thought:

I want to cry,
Even though it's impossible
because though this sadness seeps
into my heart and takes root,
blooms a flower of despair
I know not true despair.

I want to scream,
Even though that's not possible
because though this sadness is
Something I know too well,
these deeply carved words
I won't ever allow to express.

~~~

more to go?

As I slip under the covers
disappearing from this world
I remember what could happen
I close my eyes
and imagine the darkness
In a brightly lit room
I try to survive
Without breaking with you knowing
Though it's been a record already.

Last edited by WEIer on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer issues ><)
WEIer
WEIer

Singing Alias : WEI/紫薇 Posts : 11

Back to top Go down