Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice

3 posters

Go down

Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice Empty Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice

Post by xXSafaiaShinobiXx Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:56 am

After accidentally almost-derailing a topic *cough*, I decided to make a chat about this dating sim. xD

In case anyone is wondering, HnKnA is about a girl (Alice) being kidnapped into Wonderland, and she has to play the game before she can leave.

Characters
Alice Lidell - The player character. She's not the typical shoujo heroine who falls over every attractive guy in the game and is actually her own person. It's kinda difficult to describe her.

Blood Dupre - The Mad Hatter. He's the leader of the mafia and he really likes tea.

Peter White - The White Rabbit. He kidnaps Alice and forces her to drink the potion (via a kiss, how cliche), thus putting her into the game. He is absolutely in love with Alice and has the most adorable rabbit form EVER. He's also the prime minister at the Heart Castle (I think it's called that)

Elliot March - The March Hare. He lives at the Hatter's mansion. He loves carrot cake, hates being compared to rabbits, and his ears are really sensitive.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee - The Bloody Twins. They guard the Hatter mansion and they looove weapons. Holy God. They call Alice 'onee-chan' and can be a route in Clover/Joker, where they gain sexy adult forms.

Boris Airay - The Cheshire Cat. He lives at the Amusement Park and enjoys hanging out with the Twins because of their love of weapons. He dresses in a punk fashion and loves to torment Pierce.

Mary Gowland - Not too sure what his role is, but he runs the Amusement Park. His name is a pun off Merry-Go-Round and he'll most-likely shoot up anyone who points this out. He carries a violin with him at all times and if he plays it while singing, he'll break your eardrums.

Julius Monrey (Heart/Joker) - The Clock Maker. He lives in the Clock Tower and fixes clocks all the time. Clocks are the hearts of the people in Wonderland, and they can be revived (as new people) when he fixes them. He almost never leaves his tower and hates noise.

Ace - The Knave of Hearts. He kills people to give their defective hearts to Julius, who's his best friend. Yandere. That is all.

Queen Vivaldi - The queen of Wonderland and lives in the Heart Castle. She enjoys Alice's company and has a fondness for cute things.

Nightmare Gottschalk - The Caterpillar (?). He's a dream demon/incubus and he spits up blood frequently. He absolutely HATES hospitals and injections. The only time he leaves the dream world is when his subordinate, Gray, drags him out.

GOD THIS LIST JUST KEEPS GOING ON AND ON AND ON *shot*

Pierce Villiers (Clover/Joker) - The Dormouse. He lives in the forest and is terrified of Boris. He loves cheese and is generally adorable, but he also used to be in the mafia.

Gray Ringmarc (Clover/Joker) - The Lizard. He's a subordinate of Nightmare's. He loves cute things and he's an assassin that primarily uses knives (he carries a shocking number on him at all times)

*Deep breath* FINALLY.

You can choose any of the characters--except for Vivaldi, though she seems to be very touchy-feely with Alice. xD Oh, and depending on where Alice lives, you have to visit a certain character before the end or else someone is going to kill her. x_x

Last edited by xXSafaiaShinobiXx on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Safaia Posts : 136

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXSafaiaShinobiXx

Back to top Go down

Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice Empty Re: Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice

Post by Kotori Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Elliot likes carrot base desserts but hates carrots(rabbit thing). I've been slowly playing HnKnA so I haven't really done any of the routes yet. But is amused by it. ^ ^

Kotori

Back to top Go down

Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice Empty Re: Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice

Post by PockySama Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Hehe totally in love with the games but i thought you can get vivaldi since she was in the list with all the hearts and stuff :/ but i wouldnt know since I didnt visit her at all X3 .
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSafaiaShinobiXx Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm

PockySama wrote:Hehe totally in love with the games but i thought you can get vivaldi since she was in the list with all the hearts and stuff :/ but i wouldnt know since I didnt visit her at all X3 .
I didn't know Vivaldi was a path. o-o I mean, she's very...affectionate, to say the least, but I've never seen any screenshots where she's kissing Alice or anything. Or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. xD
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Safaia Posts : 136

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXSafaiaShinobiXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down