Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Fruit RP

+6
Rena
Onion
gamefreak4123
殷逸偉
mikura
Kuma-tan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fruit RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruit RP

Post by Aki☆star Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

llılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılı MATSUDAı llılıllılı
Fruit RP  - Page 2 Aiprofile2xxxFruit RP  - Page 2 Koiprofile1xxxFruit RP  - Page 2 Koiprofile2xxxFruit RP  - Page 2 Aiprofile1

((Paragraph style Kuma-nee, pleaseeeee~ o 3o))

Koi turned her head to the quiet rustling behind her, a girl, around her age stood. "Hello," She whispered with a smile, "I'm Koi." She held her hand out in attempt for a handshake. Koi's eyes glistened in the light, the glassiness of her pink eye was incredibly bright.

Ai paused, noticing his sister turn around; but continued to speak.
"Miss R-i-i-k-a...?" he said, trying to pronounce her name right, "Are you the only one here? Is there someone else that I should be speaking too?"
Ai's voice stayed monotone, still unsure of what he might have gotten him, and his sister in to.
Aki☆star
Aki☆star
Talkative

Singing Alias : アキ☆ Aki☆ (Akio) Posts : 445

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/ikiikiAKiO

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Fruit RP  - Page 2 28icjsx
Po suddenly heard a girl's voice, "Hello, I'm Koi."

She turned and saw a girl with pink hair, one pink eye and one green eye. Taken aback by her appearance, it took Po a few seconds before noticing that the girl, Koi, had her hand out. "Oh, um, hi," she said quietly, not introducing herself; since she had just met this girl, she did not trust her yet.

Po took Koi's hand in her small hand and smiled. Seeing Koi smiling too, deep inside, Po knew that she was kind. Maybe I can trust her, she thought to herself. "I'm Po," she finally introduced herself.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

(( koi is talking to po, right? ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

[fine, ill do it like this way. just all-- SHUSH im getting a little pissed now.]

"Uhh..."she muttered to herself a little discouraged only a few came to listen. With a loud voice, she announced and warned," HEY! I warn you if you dare enter this town. People are slightly different, and the Mayor is totally out of place if angry or disrespected. Im here just to be your first ally. Ill warn you and help you if you develop anything weird. Other than that, ill just see you around...at the connected Middle school and high school seeing all of you are mixed ages. This is all you need to know:Stay away from the Mayor if he's in a bad mood. He'll either behead you or just send you out of town depending if he's mad. Ill be your first Ally. Come to me if your starting to discover your power. AAANNDDD i hate sounding corny. Ill leave you now then. You probably wont see me anymore then."
With a sad grin, she jumed into the air no longer being able to be seen.

(.....you all have powers.What i meant by turning into 'Fruits/foods' is discovering what they can do. aka invent awesome powers. AND dont make this a total drama story.I want this fun. -shotdead for sounding so serious-)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki☆star Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

llılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılı MATSUDAı llılıllılı
Fruit RP  - Page 2 Aiprofile2xxxFruit RP  - Page 2 Koiprofile1xxxFruit RP  - Page 2 Koiprofile2xxxFruit RP  - Page 2 Aiprofile1

Koi nodded, "Nice to meet you, Po..." She smiled and shook Po's hand gently before letting it go. Koi slowly turned around to stand beside her brother.

Ai nodded helplessly as Riika went on about life, but when he heard the word power, he froze in thought.
"P-Power...?" He exclaimed, but before he could ask Riika anymore, she had disappeared.
Koi thought, 'Did he just say... Power? I don't want powers, my life is already abnormal at it is. Please Ai, please, please, please say you didn't say powers...' she let out a nervous smile and walked back to the car.

Ai was startled at the voice of Koi, it wasn't rustled from the noise of wind, but clear and dominant, 'Please Ai... Say you didn't say powers..'.
'How could that be?' he thought, 'She's already at the car.
Ai turned around and walked to the car in thought.

((MAHHH! Koi's power has been revealed! She can send telepathic messages if she says someone's name in a sentence, but only in thought. I don't know what I want Ai's to be yet :D
Aki☆star
Aki☆star
Talkative

Singing Alias : アキ☆ Aki☆ (Akio) Posts : 445

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/ikiikiAKiO

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Fruit RP  - Page 2 28icjsx
Po stared at her hand after Koi let go. That was the first time she had shaken hands with a stranger. That wasn't so bad, she thought. As she was having a staring competition with her hand, she heard a voice, coming from the red-haired girl. The girl was talking about something like avoiding the Mayor, and going to the school, and powers. Powers? What's that all about? Po wondered, suddenly interested.

"P-power?" the boy beside Koi had exclaimed the same thing that she was thinking of.

At that moment, the red-haired girl left, making Po more interested in the town. She saw Koi and the boy walk away, leaving her standing by herself. Po pondered about the "power" the red-haired girl was explaining before remembering that she needed to find a place to stay. Collecting her thoughts, Po ran towards a random direction and decided to keep running until she could find a safe enough shelter.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

(( this random direction could lead to po bumping into anyone, so first to say that po bumped into them is the one po will bump into. xD;; ))
(( and no power yet for po ((; ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by mikura Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Fruit RP  - Page 2 35k2wi1

After the red-haired girl's speech was done, Ichigo stood still for a moment, thinking of what she had just heard.
"Power, huh?" ... She pondered, "Sounds interesting!"
With a quick glance at her wristwatch, she noticed that it was soon time for school to start.

As everyone around scattered, she picked up her schoolbag with her right hand and started walking down what she thought was the right road.

The school bell chimed right as she arrived at the entrance of the yard, indicating the beginning of classes.
"Aw, crap!" She growled to herself.
She ran down the hallway and slid open class A-3's door.
The homeroom teacher stopped writing on the board and stared at her ...

---

mikura
mikura
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : みくら Posts : 1177
My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/imusiiq

Back to top Go down

Post by x[ROMI]x Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 am

Fruit: Lemon
Name: Nolme (norumu) (scramble of lemon) (full name is too long)
Persona: music teacher, likes keita, has a crush on keita and can play all string instuments and a few percussion,she is very passionate about everyone but can turn into a yandere.She is really like a lemon,she can be tempting but still very sour.
likes: keita,keita,keita,keita,lemon,guitar,music,keita,keita and keita.
dislikes: people who try to pick her up,people who misjudge her.
what she looks like:

http://www.zerochan.net/111853
Nolme: Yoshi! hello,class i am miss Nolme Olivia Narda Vendersmeech.M.G.K.....anyway,i will be teaching you music for this year, Mr.Keita and i will be your homeroom teacher.let's start with our knowledge of brass instruments...
mm? it seems, we have'nt introduce ourselves yet.
well let's! I'm sure everyone heard the the speech this morning,we each have our own powers.
even twins have different ones.but since you are all minors,you must not publically reveal your powers only if there is special permission from the school,it's like not being able to drink alcohol.
You have no need to know mine,you will know it in time.
.....Now...(changes into yandere mode)...kufufu.....where....i wonder...in the world is......KEITAAAAS SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

(i'll use orange since yellow sucks)
x[ROMI]x
x[ROMI]x

Singing Alias : 【ROMI】 Posts : 15

http://www.wix.com/roxanne_chong/rom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2