Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

KHR FANFIC || WARNING : MATURE. PG-17

Go down

KHR FANFIC || WARNING : MATURE. PG-17 Empty KHR FANFIC || WARNING : MATURE. PG-17

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Title: There is a Butterfly...
Pairing: OC (Chou) x Gokudera Hayato
Rating: M
Summary: What happens when a girl your age meets the TYL Gokudera, and had always been in love with him since the age of five, not being able to forget the temper he had always shown?

Author's Note: I tell you, this is not the usual Mary-Sue OC x Canon Character fic; and it is rated M for lemon - expect them straight ones. :D

Picking the vegetables in the supermarket by herself, Chou was listening to a song on her Sony MP3 player, a song titled Juvenile - which reminds her of Gokudera - and how she was attracted by his temper, his speed, his green eyes and his silver hair. Chou smiled at this, humming to herself the song - picking the perfect broccoli, without a flaw or a black spot.

Chou walked towards another section of the supermarket, to find a man standing by himself. Familiar... She walked towards him, to find the same almond-haired guy that almost molested her on her first day in Namimori. He turned to her and an evil grin appeared on his face. "You... You are the reason why I was kicked out of school right on that day..." He rightaway pushed her to the wall without even giving her a chance to move.

Frustrated by this, Chou remained unmoving; as that would provoke him to attack - she might as well get raped in the very supermarket. He smiled, took in every detail of her body from the head to toe. Chou noticed this and she tried her best not to show her fear in her expression... Her face with filled with anxiety instead, waiting for something to happen. Once he moves himself, she will...

He rightaway found his first dish - biting her neck. Chou could only do so much... Her vision became blurry - as she herself was not so used to being touched. Falling into the darkness... "Stop..." she whispered as he nibbled her neck but that was when he bit her on her neck - sharp and stinging. Chou gasped in pain and attempted to push him away, until suddenly somebody pulled him away from her.

Another familiar face... A clear picture of Gokudera was then visible and clear to her. He punched the man hard on his face, numbing his eyes; and kicked him away. Chou fell to the ground, shaking and touched her neck with her right hand... It was bleeding. Chou shivered to herself, seeing blood reminds her of the days when it's of full moons. Gokudera turned to her with pitiful eyes and offered her a hand, which she took with her right hand. He flinched a little at the touch of blood but helped her up anyway.

"Why'd you let him touch you?" he asked, his eyes stern, equal to his voice. Chou looked away with a blush on her cheeks... "Well... You see," she turned to her basket of vegetables and fruits - then turned to the man who tried to rape her. He had such a beautiful mask when she first met... But it seemed as though she should stop judging a book by it's cover. "He did that on my first day of school... And on the second he wanted to rape me after school but you came and we went to training. I completely forgot about it," she looked away.

He tried to act like he did not care, but still held her hand. “Come, let’s get back to the Miraifuyu house; you need some help with that bleeding on your neck,” he looked away from her, pulling her as she picked up the basket and followed along by him. He paid for the groceries she bought after all, she wanted to complain but there was no use. He was desperate to get her back home because of the stupid man that attacked Chou in all of the sudden. He even rode the bicycle for Chou, while she sat on the carrier and feeling guilty.

Once they got back home, Akira opened the door for them to find Chou hugging Gokudera from behind, and he felt as though he missed those times when Chou was so dependant towards him. He was Chou’s uncle after all, and he was the first leader of Tsukiyo family, and then it was Chou’s turn. He smiled at Gokudera and waved at him, in which Chou saw and released Gokudera, who seemed rather surprised.

Akira raised an eyebrow, and left them alone anyhow. Reborn could only watch from the window and look away. Chou had wiped away the blood, Gokudera carried the groceries and left her alone, but he left her a message. “I will see you later after this, I’ll wait in your room,” he said. Chou nodded, but she could not bring herself to look at him. He must have already gotten sick of seeing her face… And how she was easily taken by the other man. She and Gokudera were never lovers, but they were always like brother and sister to each other… Except Chou had always a feeling for him.

That night, Chou was just watching the moon. It was half-moon. No wonder she was emotional. She shook her head and jumped off the roof to head towards her bedroom. She did not take dinner, and there were some sushi left on the dining table; she could not help but take a few for herself and eat them with the wasabi. And after taking such normal dinner, she walked towards her bedroom for real then.

Opening the door, she could Gokudera playing with Uri. It looked so cute, with Uri on Gokudera's head with it's mischievous expression. Chou smiled and walked towards the two of them, stroking Uri a little. The cat could scratch Chou if it wanted but Gokudera warned Uri already - no scratching allies. Chou picked Uri up and let it sit in her lap, Uri bit her finger instead.

"So, what was it that you wanted to tell me, Gokudera?" she asked, as Uri played with her fingers and she dodged Uri skilfully - though she was looking at Gokudera. He sighed and sat next to her, stroking Uri like a little tamed cat and kissed Chou on the spot where the man attacked her. Uri suddenly dispersed into the box, and Gokudera pushed Chou down to the floor.

"Goku..." she whispered, but not resisting. "I'll do it gently," he said, brushing her hair away, and nibbled on her neck gently - at least, not as aggressive as the man did it earlier on. Chou blushed bright red, he pushed her down to the floor - and her miniskirt flapped and showed her panty. With this chance, his right hand traveled down to her skirt and pulled it down slowly from her waist - along with her underwear.

Chou gasped, "I didn't lock the door!" she was more worried of the privacy. Gokudera smirked at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Alright, I'll go lock it..." he stood up and walked towards the door. In his mouth was the taste of the sweet perfume, tasted like strawberry. Chou had always loved strawberries. He looked at her, weak on the beanbag; which made him smirk. He had always loved teasing her. Chou blushed at the stare he gave - and sat up, crossed her legs. "I..."

He picked her up and put her on the bed, pinning her down. "Don't worry..." he said, and he could see how nervous she was when she bit her lower lip. Chou was sure he could see her hips... And they were her sex appeal. Either her hips or her butt. Gokudera looked at her deep into her eyes. "You know, I'm a virgin too... My ex-wife never really wanted to have sex with me."

He slowly unbuttoned Chou's baby blue shirt, and noticed the rose pink bra she was wearing. She was also really slim - but really, really tall. He pulled off her shirt, and she blushed at this; and she wanted him to strip too. She rolled so that she was on top of him and pinned him down.

"Finally you decided to take the lead," Gokudera smirked and Chou smirked back, as she was unzipping his pants. She could already feel the bulge. "Mmh... This feels nice," she said, rubbing her feminine spot against the bulge, still covered by underwears. Gokudera moaned in desire, and as he did he saw the cute little movement her tiny breasts made.

Chou gasped at this, noticing that he was staring at her breasts. "Don't worry, your size is perfect - plus, look at your hips, they look delicious..." Gokudera said, trying to take over. But he gave her a chance to take off his shirt and jacket. Just as soon as that was done, Gokudera pinned her down; and lightly nibbled on her collar bone. While doing that, he pressed his manhood against her womanhood - and also took off her bra. Chou moaned as her nipples hardened when his mouth moved down to her breasts.

Gokudera liked this, and even more, he started humping her - so that she could feel the bulge. Even with that, Chou could scream that she wanted it, but she couldn't. Gokudera's mouth moved up, after wetting Chou's chest with his saliva - kissing her full on the mouth. Their tongues danced together, Chou could not stand it that she moved up to push him down as they kiss uncontrollably - her hips moved as though she was dancing, Gokudera's hands moved onto her butt and squeezed it.

Chou liked this attention - though this was her first time getting it from the one she loves. She had always hated it when other guys do that, but this was her chance and she finally got it. She inhaled and pulled away, noticing that he was leaning against the wall behind her bed. Gokudera slyly moved his hand down under her skirt and pulled down the underwear, squeezing her butt even stronger. The feeling was nice, since after all - his hands were warm. She moved up and down against his penis and groin, making his bulge even harder.

"Goku..." she whispered, her vagina was getting wet - in which Gokudera could feel. "I understand..." he said, moving his fingers against her thighs and then touched the warm liquid, then tasted it in his mouth. Chou blushed at this but did not say anything, for she knew he liked the taste. "You always taste like strawberries," he said, moving his fingers down her skirt and started to pump Chou's womanhood hard. She screamed and fell onto the bed, letting him take the lead.

He pinned her down with his body while pumping her vagina, her legs on his shoulders and her body lying down. She could feel pain and pleasure at the same time that she cried, she wanted more. Gokudera pushed in another finger inside. "This feels good," he said and felt more of the warm liquid on his fingers - taking it into his mouth - loving the taste. He could not wait anymore and moved himself so that he could lick Chou's vagina, Chou shivered in the process - her vagina was bright red in color - from all the pumping.

"Mmm," Gokudera moaned as he licked her, Chou was frustrated... She could not tease him as how he was doing to her. She moved herself forward, giving in to Gokudera, letting him lick her womanhood. He teased her, by not licking it and pulled down his pants instead, kicking off the underwear. His bulge was big enough for Chou to see even with blurry eyesight... "You're torturing me..." she whispered and received a smirk from him.

"You'll get your chance," he said, moving himself, letting his penis poke itself into Chou's mouth while his mouth licks her vagina. Chou was enjoying it, with her hands moving his hips up and down for she was lying under him and licking and sucking his penis like a lollipop. The more hard she was sucking it, the more hard Gokudera became, that he wanted to let out... "Chou..." he whispered, in which she did not even stop at... She moaned as the love juice came out from his penis and she loved how it tasted like. Sour yet bitter - it was still a good taste. Some of them dripped onto her chest, in which Gokudera could not help but...

"Chou," he said, "I need you..." He positioned himself so that his penis was facing her vagina. Chou nodded, some of the cum was still on his penis... He pushed himself into her, making her scream and her breasts bounced a little, "C-Chou..." he called, "Mmmmh," he pushed himself farther and deeper... With more force each time. She wrapped her legs around his waist tighter each time, she wanted to feel more... And more. "Harder, Goku..."

He kissed her lips and humped her vagina even faster and harder, following what she said. He pushed it in even more, so that she could feel more... "Mmmh," he moaned as she moved her hips, following his movement. "Just a little more... Goku... I need it," she said, her breaths unbalanced; and not long after both of them gasped at the same time - and Goku fell ontop of Chou. "That was... Beautiful..." he said, kissing her on her chin.

That morning at four, Gokudera woke up earlier than Chou. She seemed so beautiful when sleeping, especially when she was naked - and was no more a virgin because of him. Their bodies were covered by a blanket, and he could see a bulge from the blanket - he was turned on again, and pulling down the blanket from Chou body - he started devouring her cute little breasts.

She woke up by this and pushed him down to her body. "I love you..." she said, smiling. Gokudera looked at her, and they kissed again - while Gokudera's hands played around with her breasts and butt. Chou's hands were daring, she was giving him a handjob. "Ah, Goku..." she called, which made him stop. "What is it, Chou?"

"Are we a couple?" she asked, in which Gokudera smiled at, "Really - what else can we be? You are so beautiful, Chou..." he continued kissing her, tracing her body which made her arch her back. Their tongues danced together so well, moaning together that Chou felt her nipples harden again. "I think we should have sex again..." she said, as his penis rubbed against her vagina.

He rubbed her vagina stronger that she screamed and forgot about her question. "Yes, we should, Chou..." he inhaled and pushed her against the wall - looking at her deep into her eyes. "Chou... Why don't you take the lead today?" he asked, smirking. Chou gladly accepted and let herself slide against his legs and pushed him down to the bed, letting her vaginal walls wrap around his penis. "Mmmh, you're warm, Chou..."

This made Chou feel as though she could lead him. She moved her hips properly, tighten and loosen the muscles inside her vagina - letting him moan at every move she does. She then kissed him on his forehead, nose, cheeks, eyes and then lips - then she kissed his neck. Nibbling it, she then humped him, "Ahhh, Chou... More..." he said, throwing his head; and grabbed onto her B-cup breasts. He was groping on it... They were modest. Tiny yet... Exotic.

"G-Goku..." she gasped when he squeezed her breasts experimentally and moaned at every squeeze he made. He then let his tongue rub against her nipples. Wetting them with his salive, he let his hands squeeze her butt. "I-I'm n-not... Ah!" she could feel the pleasure when his penis swelled inside of her. "A-a p-p-por-rn-s-st-ar!" she screamed, he moaned and his warm breath made her nipples harder... The saliva wet her body almost completely.

"You're so good... Gokudera..." she touched her breasts for a bit, and that was a sight for Gokudera. He blushed and pinned her down, sat on her rib cage and said, "Shake your boobs..." he blushed even more as she followed what he said and pushed her breasts together. It felt good with Gokudera's penis in between that she could also smell the juice coming out. "Come on... Chou, go for it," he said, moving forward and backward. Chou shook her breasts as he said, it felt so good...

Chou liked it when the juice squirted out of his penis that she sucked them off his penis. "Goku..." He could not help but moan at every movement. He gasped when she licked and sucked his penis. Chou loved it, she loved it whenever he made a sound. Pushing him down, she wrapped her legs around his waist and let his penis well into her vagina.

"Mmm," she moaned, humping him and moving her hips to one side then another. "C-C-Chou... Stop it... I want more!" he felt like an uke doing that but he let Chou take the lead for the day that he had to be one, as if. Chou smirked and pushed herself down stronger and harder - she was full of energy that morning... Gokudera could feel the climax for him coming again - and Chou could feel the juice coming out... It felt so nice that she kissed him as he fell asleep, saying, "I-Love-You."
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down