Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

ZØDIAC- [ROUND 2's GHETTO GLORY IS UP]

+12
Song of Amazon
rosewisteria
Kanna
koolmon93
MichiChan
Panchii
Liana
Aniki
Hikki-chan
Aura
Michy
shockingbuggy
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ZØDIAC- [ROUND 2's GHETTO GLORY IS UP] - Page 4 Empty Re: ZØDIAC- [ROUND 2's GHETTO GLORY IS UP]

Post by krannda Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 am

Liana wrote:Also AWWW ANIKI thank you you are too nice Sad So are you Krannda! I know you we're in IKPop together! You've been the Jessica to my Taeyeon before! We're deeply connected, obviously.

LOLOL Hi, Liana! 8D
I'm so screwed for not giving lines to Beth? *shot*
krannda
krannda
I'm still alive?

Singing Alias : kran Posts : 1244

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/fxsynth

Back to top Go down

ZØDIAC- [ROUND 2's GHETTO GLORY IS UP] - Page 4 Empty Re: ZØDIAC- [ROUND 2's GHETTO GLORY IS UP]

Post by shockingbuggy Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

krannda wrote:
Liana wrote:YOU TOO! You guys had the best chorus this time around IMO <3

We're not going to round 3 but you guys I think we deserve an honorable mention award for Best Use Of Kenan And Kel In A Vocaloid Chorus.
LOL *just decided to lurk around the forums today*
Awwww... I'm glad you guys thought so.
I really liked the effects you used in your mix. I thought they fit in so well~ Vocals were also good! >w<

Awww thank you! I didn't really add anything special to it mostly because since last time we were so heavily autotuned and that can easily kind of be pitch corrected into submission, I wanted to show off what our singers can do with as little pitch correction/autotune as possible. (though, WED, I did autotune the fast parts to make them sound so awesomely robotic and I used melodyne to chipmunk us in Juvenile). Though the mixing job on Juvenile was such a rush, I haven't heard the entire thing of Juvenile until like. 20 minutes ago. Much less before the deadline XD. It was basically like, trying to fix things the best I could because the deadline was closing in. I suck seriously with procrastination.

Though, I must say, I am honored that you actually are following us! You and your (and Aniki's since you're in the same group) really rock, I feel a bit unworthy for your support x.x Good luck to you guys. I'll probably get around to commenting in your thread once I've had a chance to really listen to it.

Also, Kran, yay IKPop. I've been a big fan of that group, even though I really don't listen to anything kpop, but I enjoy your guys' releases. I saw you mention it in the Mastering thread and it made me go awwww because Takii's like one of my dubbing little sisters. She's really grown since I first met her and is really coming into her own so it's nice to her get a shout out. She deserves it.
shockingbuggy
shockingbuggy
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Buggy Posts : 81

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by krannda Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:17 am

Lol I manually tune too.
it makes everyone blend better~ it's not evil at all 8D

Unworthy? Psh. Everyone is worthy of support! :3
You guys are one of the less popular ones that are already awesome but don't get noticed just cuz you haven't been well-known in the community. It's a tad bit unfair IMO.

Taka is amazingggg! I love how she can do stuff so perfectly! I honestly don't know how she does it! <3
She deserves every single supporter she has!
krannda
krannda
I'm still alive?

Singing Alias : kran Posts : 1244

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/fxsynth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:13 pm

HI GUYS, I'M THE WORLD'S LATEST REPLYER /o/
Panchii wrote:^ XD We've pretty much submitted to the idea of being booted this round.

Thank you for the support Aniki ^^
D'aww... don't think that yet >< And no problem!

shockingbuggy wrote:@Aniki: I'm so happy that you support us! But no, we know that are animation is not quite up to speed with everyone else, nor could we make it up to speed by the end of the competition but we always do the best we can with what we have.
B-but... the vocals. QAQ >< GOOD LUCK ANYWAYS!

Himitsuni wrote:Hey THE SUPER ANIMATOR IS HERE !!!! HEHEHEHE

Yeah I know the animation I have done is an epic Fail,but the words in WED during the rap rox no matter what everyone think (too proud of this XD) it's quite nothing but it took me soo much time ~_~

Soooooooooooooo all my apologize guys to people who support us and to my team mate I didn't realise it was sooo poor since I upload it the second time >_< (maybe I was too sleepy for see anything....just like my big mistake)

and Aniki your chorus ROX OMG, I have never seen a chorus of this song sooo it's really good for the first chorus of it XD.

Sooooooooo if someone wanna teach me animation things blablabla you are welcome XD.
OAO NOT SUPER >< Your first attempt is way better than my first attempt! (though I don't actually count that, since I didn't actually animate 8D) I'm glad you liked ours though >< I've seen nico choruses of that song though, but they used the original pv as a bg. o3o;;; And um, feel free to ask me if you want tips, I'm no good with teaching basics, or how to use things, but I can give ideas and tips... yeah 8D I think you somehow found your way onto my skype list somehow (Sees you log on sometimes/creep)

Liana wrote:Also AWWW ANIKI thank you you are too nice Sad So are you Krannda! I know you we're in IKPop together! You've been the Jessica to my Taeyeon before! We're deeply connected, obviously.
lol, naw, just being truthful with what I think. O U O)b

Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by shockingbuggy Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Anyway, since we didn't make it, I wanted to throw a quick thank you to all those people who supported us. We really appreciate it!
shockingbuggy
shockingbuggy
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 am

Yeah, it's been a really good experience.

I've gone from knowing nothing about Vocaloid, or animating or anything like that to coming away feeling like I have a whole new world open to me now.

Thanks to everyone who was a part of that!
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 am

You guys are really nice and cool to be 'round! I hope you guys stick around even if your part in the chorus battle is over (and that makes me sad) O n O
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 am

Thanks Aniki ^^
I'm definitely staying around. I'm not goin back the 'hood just yet xDDD

I'd like to learn a lot more and I think I'll be able to do that here.
And if there is a next time, we'll be ready to really put on a show ^.~
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewisteria Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 am

Panchiiii, don't leave yet!! You haven't done a duet with Minnie yet!!! *shot shot*

Jokes aside, I'm really glad I met you guys ^-^ <3 I know it's thanks to Michy/Michi/Rakkun for the most part, but some of it is also due to this competition that we get to know each other better ^^ Glad we participated in it together~ <3

Wish you guys the best luck~ Te-he! *goes back to the GGG apartment*
rosewisteria
rosewisteria
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Minnie/Jez Posts : 679

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

http://rosewisteria.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:38 am

I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!! *slings Minnie over her shoulder and runs off into the sunset*

xDDDDDD
haha yeah it's been wonderful meeting new people ^^
This whole atmosphere is welcomely refreshing from that which I'm used to in just jpop communities.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by shockingbuggy Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 pm

It's been a long time, YTC. I just wanted to let you know that ZODIAC is still alive. It's still under construction, but please follow us on our new yt channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Z0DIACchorus
shockingbuggy
shockingbuggy
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:35 pm

New offerings from Zodiac subgroup Corona Borealis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDm_qbxy9ks

Can I request that if a forum helper sees this thread that it can be moved to the releases forum? Since you know, we're clearly not in the battle anymore, but would like to keep people updated.

Thank you in advance <3
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4