Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

kingdom hearts

+10
teru
chokoreetokun
Carette
HanaRyuu15
amurita
NaNo ✩
Xephy
kiki
[★] Winter
maxus
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

kingdom hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: kingdom hearts

Post by Xephy Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

krannda wrote:Actually, American DSi has a region-lock too. I tried playing te Japanese Pokemon Black on it and it wouldn't work.
I never knew that! My mistake then~

krannda wrote:And OMG I played the second KH game first, so I couldn't stand the graphics of the first one and ended up not playing it. D;
I'm a lazy KH-player nowadays, I started 358/2 and BBS but never finished both. xDD;
I just follow the stories by reading online or watching playthroughs on YouTube.
*shotdead*
I watched a playthrough of the first one on YouTube because I had no means to play it (Has no PS2 Crying ) But I did play GBA CoM an KH2 (using my cousin's PS2 XP ). I've also played BBS, but not 358/2 days OR Re:Coded D;

As for the Ultima...I never bothered with it XD I was fine with Oblivion.
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by teru Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

I finish the story part of the game as fast as possible then start going back to every single world and hunting down treasure chests, trinities etc. (Because story is what matters = w=b) Then start synthesis at last and try to get Ultima for level grinding and hidden bosses... FUCKKK YOUUUUU SEPHIROTH AND YOUR ANNOYING FLYING ATTACKSSSS ; A; Ahem, anyway, yeah... Some really annoying secret bosses in KH1. Phantom's nasty with that resistance-to-everything-except-one-element thing, and his curses, and you need to keep an eye on the clock to cast stop on it every now and then. KH2

I have no clue why but I like to mindlessly grind to level cap o Ao (Does that make me weird? I think this probably makes me weird. I don't this this a something people naturally enjoy... Self-torture? Masochism? idk orz)

All this KH talk is making me want to play KH again xD;; But I'd have to wait until I'm home in April orz
teru
teru
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : teru/てる Posts : 85

https://www.youtube.com/user/kueniku

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSafaiaShinobiXx Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

I own every KH game released in America except for Re:Coded, since it just...didn't really catch my interest. -_-; I've beaten I&II, but I still haven't gotten around to finishing Reverse/Rebirth from Re:CoM, Terra/Ven's stories on BBS, and...come to think of it, my sister's boyfriend still hasn't given me back 358/2 Days, which I haven't finished. UGH.

As far as favorite characters go, for females I like Aqua and Xion and guys are Terra and Riku. :D

I managed to beat Sephiroth in II, but I had to cheat to defeat him and I STILL almost got killed. D: And I DID try to beat him without cheats, but it didn't work. ;-;
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Safaia Posts : 136

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXSafaiaShinobiXx

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am

LOL KH II sephiroth is like child's play to me on the other hand...kh 1 sephiroth...||orz
I STILL WAIT FOR THE DAY I STILL WAIT FOR THE DAY I FINALLY BEAT HIM D8

imo, I think KH1 was waayyyy harder than KH2 (excluding the absent silhouettes and the lingering sentiment because they were SO hard ||orz *has yet to beat luxord's absent silhouette). The secret bosses like phantom and kurt zisa gave me a hard time and I just gave up. Hell, I think it took me 20 times to try and beat the Chernabog and I was so happy that I beat it in the end xD Though...I'm not gonna even try beating up kurt zisa, phantom OR EVEN SEPHIROTH D8.

I tried Kurt Zisa once but I ended up dying when it started unleashing the "tornadoes of doom" and phantom...the pattern was just too complicated ;A;

@teru
Mindlessly grinding to level cap is not weird 8D
I do that all the time to beat the secret bosses 8D

@Safaia
Let me stress this..PLAYING REVERSE/REBIRTH IS NOT WORTH IT ||orz
Since when you control riku, you can't change his card deck and stuff and when you run out it's an automatic game over since you can't do anything and the cards get broken ;AA;
Though I guess that's just me since I never really understand the CoM and Re:CoM card system since *coughcough* I played it in Japanese 8D *SHOT*
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by teru Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 am

I actually managed to beat Phantom over the last Christmas break 8D I mean, it took me about fifty tries but I got him 8D It was funny too because I was sort of in the mindset that it was impossible and then I actually beat him xD;; There was a lot of stopgra and aeroga orz And the thing with Phantom is you have to be quick about it, if you get down to just Sora, you know you're doomed = A= But Kurt Ziza, yeah... That's pandemonium. Not gonne try for another twenty levels or so > u>;; ( /shot'd ) And Sephiroth... I'll get back to him at level cap 8D

I agree, KH1 was definitely harder than KH2. Reaction commands made everything easier in KH2 xD;; They looked nice but a lot of the times they killed the actual gameplay.

Re:Coded is just a remake of the failed cellphone game, isn't it? I'm not looking too forward to it xD;; ( /headcactus )
teru
teru
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 am

But but the reaction commands make sora and whoever is in the party so badass *A* I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THAT REACTION COMMAND DURING DEMYX'S FIGHT 8D *SHOT*

omg you're so lucky you beat the phantom ;AA;
I have a hard time with it ;A; And stupid flying problems/confusement (if that is a word 8D) made it worst since if you can't fly properly, you're sure to have a bad camera angle and you don't know where the heck the Phantom is ;AA;
AND I'm bad at memorizing the color patterns 8D *SHOT*

And re:coded is not a remake of the failed cellphone game D:
Well I'm not sure about the cellphone part since I never played the cellphone version 8DD
They actually remade the whole thing and not just port it to the DS and slapped stuff there. I love the minigames (ESPECIALLY THE RAIL SHOOTING IN WONDERLAND) and the battle system >w<
The battle system is the same is birth by sleep except you get to play and push buttons for the finish commands *A*
Though I gotta admit, I'm pretty sick and tired of the same worlds appearing over and over again ESPECIALLY AGRABAH DDD8
I officially, SERIOUSLY hate the bgm for agrabah now *SHOT*

But it's still a pretty good game for the DS, it does have bad camera control problems though but it's still worth playing ;w;
BUT it's really awkward to hear KH1 sora with a KH2 sora voice..I mean seriously ||orz

AND I just realized that Haley Joel Osment apparently voiced KH1 sora when he was 14 and KH2 sora when he was 18 8D. No wonder sora's voice cracked BECAUSE HALEY/SORA HIT PUBERTTTYYYY 8DDD *SHOT*
But yes, it's still awkward to hear it 8D
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 am

*did not read extremely long posts* Happy *shot*

Anyways, I have played a bit of KH1, and I have to agree with it being more difficult than KH2 XD And I agree that the reaction command makes Sora look so awesome! *A* Especially the fights with Xaldin and the final boss fight with Xemnas *A*

Reverse/Rebirth WAS tiring...I didn't like how we are given a set number of cards in each world. This made it sooooo difficult for me to defeat Repliku in Twilight Town Annoyed

As much as I love Alladin, I don't like Agrabah in KH XD I dunno why. I wonder what new worlds they'll think of next. They're bound to run out of Disney ones XD
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by teru Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 am

I want a Toy Story World, so bad ; A; I can't think of too many Disney movies they haven't had worlds for in KH... Lady and the Tramp (no idea how this would work xD;;), Aristo Cats (no clue how this would work either), Bambi (more animals for characters), Dumbo (wow, Disney sure like having animals for characters > u>;;), Jungle Book (mostly animals? xD), Robin Hood (walking furries = still animals), Oliver and Company-- WHY ARE THEY ALL ANIMALS?

But ones like Pocahontas, The Hunchback of NotreDame, Atlantis and The Emperor's New Groove would work pretty well 8D

Yeah, reaction commands were cool = w= Some of them were funny though, "Show Stealer" or something? (Against Demyx, I mean).

I apologize if I seem scatter-brained in this post; I'm listening to a tane namahousou, and tane is one of my favorite Nico Nico Singers * A* I mean, his voice is so ... amagad. Sometimes it's really sweet and gentle, then at other times it's so sexy I could melt orz And he's acting all cute today ;;;;; ( /fangirl ) Getting back to tane's nama = w=;;
teru
teru
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Ate Tenshi Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm playing Re: Com Reverse/Rebirth...And I KEEP ON DYING in Alice in Wonderland. D: Its hard because I can't duel with that little cards~ *cries*

And I'm watching the cutscenes for BRB and KH1 again (since I'll never get a PSP and my PS2 is at home...cant play it college....)and I'm seeing connections I didn't realize before!!
Ate Tenshi
Ate Tenshi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 am

Speaking of wonderland, I always wonder how like when you go to the Queen of Hearts room, the walls are like FLAT, like I mean think about it, most of the worlds you go to and when you go to the "walls" of the "room" it usually is like 3D or stuff like that but this one is like flat o_o. It's like one room with painted walls and court stuff *SHOT*

Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest since I've been wondering for a while ||orz

Man I feel like starting KH1 over again xD
It brings back so much memories...though mostly painful ones 8D *SHOT*

@Ate Tenshi
IKR XD So many connections *A* I was wondering whether SE planned all these games and the stories from the very beginning KH1 was released XDD
...or did they? o_O *SHOT*
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 pm

I just want Xion. Now. k thnks buhbye!

Kotone