Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol....

+4
Crescence
Kaufdan-P
[★] Winter
imangoluver
8 posters

Go down

Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol.... Empty Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol....

Post by imangoluver Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello~ My name is Lotus (singing alias, anyway). I think i fail at singing (or so people say i suck at singing) but i hope my voice can be of assisstance in a chorus and make sound wonderful<3 (hopefully) OMG CREPES -shot- Random....Lol. FRIEND ME PEOPLES, LETS ALL SHARE OUR BEAUTIFUL VOICES TOGETHER!!! And talk about anime and more random stuff. o.O >.< =w= <3 Lol epic hyper right now. -shot- OTL.

So i like anime, music, speaking japanese language, j-pop, k-pop, cute stuff, cool stuff, sexy stuff, and things that make me happy and sparkly. =P Umm, i hope to improve my singing here and be able to share my voice with others and possibly get critiqued. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! -bows formally-
imangoluver
imangoluver

Singing Alias : Lotus Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol.... Empty Re: Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol....

Post by [★] Winter Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Welcome to YTC, Lotus-chan~
I'm Winter or Immy, as most people call me that! > w <
Please do enjoy your stay here~

I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLES AND BEFRIEND YOU~
-glomps-
< Hyper >
[★] Winter
[★] Winter
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : Posts : 3007

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol.... Empty Re: Hiiiiiii Beautiful World!!!! *emits sparkly hearts* Lol....

Post by Kaufdan-P Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello Lotus!!
Welcome to YTC Hyper
I am sure your voice is beautiful, just like all the other beautiful voices here!~
YAY I SHALL BEFRIEND YOU 8'DD
Kaufdan-P
Kaufdan-P
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ✿Babek-Melzö Posts : 89

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm

welcome lotus-san~
i ish ceca =3

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Lotus, welcome to ytchorus xD

Oh, you speak japanese too? That's awesome *u*
and don't mind about singing bad, some of us (*cough*me included*cough*) doesn't really sing well but, well, nothing wrong in doing what you enjoy, right? <3 And you can always be better, ganbatte!!

So, hope you enjoy your time here and nice to meet you again

see you around /o/
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 pm

omg so many nice people!!! *pokes and glomps all*

@winter & kaufdan: Woohoo, befriending is aweshum! -returns winter's glomp-

@Ceca : Hiiii, why your profile pic crying? Lol. XD @ ur signature : omg ur gonna eat me? D; Nuu, i don't taste good!! *tries to run away*

@ Crescence : Yeah, i speak a bit japanese from watching a lot of anime. =D *no life* OTL. Thanks for the encouragement! Ima work hard at singing! La la la la!~
imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by lèonstrawberry♥ Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Lotus, nice to meet you :D I'm Arisucchan, yoroshiku onegaishimasu >__<
lèonstrawberry♥
lèonstrawberry♥
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : lèon/レオン★ Posts : 320

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/AliceSakurai/

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm

hi Ari-chan! (can i call u that?) i ilke your profile pic!
imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by TetsukiMizu Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Lotus! ouo I'm Tetsuki, it's nice to meet you!

Crepes are delicious! ouo And you speak Japanese? ouo You wanna practice together sometime, that'd be fun ouo I'm studying it in school now, but I've only finished Japanese II so I'm not all that great. But learning it from just watching anime ouo! That's really neat.

I look forward to singing with you! I hope we'll become good friends >u< Have fun here! ♥
TetsukiMizu
TetsukiMizu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Tetsuki Posts : 300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://www.pandacandycolors.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Hello Lotus-chan! ^_^
I am sure you can't be that bad at singing (compared to me, at least..)
I look forward to hear your voice!^_^
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:52 am

Lol thanks tomeshi, but today i was singing around and my friend was like "are you tone-deaf?" and i was like "Huh?" o.O
imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:00 am

D: -pat pat- I'm partially tone deaf too apparently...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 am

Hi Lotus-chan
Silver here,
cool stuff, sexy stuff and cute stuff... hot stuff i think we'll get along well!
lets be friends^^

Oh welcome to Ytc forums sweetie hope you enjoy your stay sweet
Silver
Silver
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Silver Posts : 1432

Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/silverbeat123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:49 am

Hey dar. If you think you're singing is bad, I'd be glad to give you some advice :D
I was like extremely horrible at singing when I first started but with constant practice for a couple months and proper advice from some close people, I believe I got to get decent :D

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 pm

@ Tomeshi : Lol. Tone deaf buddy! =)

@Silver : woohoo, new buddy! haha, thanks for putting in hot stuff, seems i missed that word. =P

@ hi6go7 : Yay advice! =D Lol do u have a before and after recordings of ur voice? XD (i wanna hear!)
imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by lèonstrawberry♥ Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm

@lotus: yeah sure you can *__*v and the image, well, it's a stamp from an episode of CardCaptor Sakura x°D she had that stupid funny face, I had to make an icon of that
lèonstrawberry♥
lèonstrawberry♥
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : lèon/レオン★ Posts : 320

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/AliceSakurai/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Yes, I have a recording from the very first time I started singing. I will be uploading a duet and a trio next week so I'll show it to you then. Just give me a PM and add me on Skype so I don't forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:47 pm

TetsukiMizu wrote:Hi Lotus! ouo I'm Tetsuki, it's nice to meet you!

Crepes are delicious! ouo And you speak Japanese? ouo You wanna practice together sometime, that'd be fun ouo I'm studying it in school now, but I've only finished Japanese II so I'm not all that great. But learning it from just watching anime ouo! That's really neat.

I look forward to singing with you! I hope we'll become good friends >u< Have fun here! ♥

Yep, crepes are delicious<3 . Yeah, i sorta speak japanese, but i think im better at listening than speaking. (not that i'm great at listening though) I'd love to practice together sometime! Ooh~ is studying it in school fun? i only try to self-teach myself whenever i feel like it and pick it up from anime. Of course, now I'm trying to teach myself to read japanese too but i needa finish memorizing katakana! Though i get the feeling i might mix up chinese and kanji later. =P (i take chinese school) I look forward to singing with you too and i guarantee we'll become good friends! (maybe, lol) <3
imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 pm

hi6go7 wrote:Yes, I have a recording from the very first time I started singing. I will be uploading a duet and a trio next week so I'll show it to you then. Just give me a PM and add me on Skype so I don't forget.

What should i write in the PM? =O Kay, first lemme go see how to get skype o.O
imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by imangoluver Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Response to Tetsuki's signature: i dunno if i have enough responsibility to take care of a panda going extinct. If anything, i might have u starve to death by accident. Lol... If i adopt you am i a mommy? O.O (i dunno how to maintain a family </3) T-T

imangoluver
imangoluver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down