Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Problem Thread

+11
fAi
Taitoshin
Ke-ki
Penny
akano07
Onion
Hokaru
irO
AnotherNicoUploader
Sakura桜
JinSeng
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Problem Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Problem Thread

Post by AnotherNicoUploader Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 pm

My problems with Youtube are growing.

It's been processng a video for well over an hour.

rrraaeegggg

AnotherNicoUploader
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ANU Posts : 399

Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnotherNicoUploader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 pm

My problem is that my best friend has this beautiful singing voice, yet she doesn't like to sing, meanwhile I love singing, yet I can't sing good to save my life..It isn't fair, now is it? I have this like 10 second clip of her singing Dear You, I'll have to upload it sometime for you guys to hear her...I really don't understand how you can have a voice like hers, yet not want to sing your heart out...It just doesn't make sense to me...It angers me in a way..

Edit!: Heres her 10 second dear you clip http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W983P3OR I wish I could sound like her D:

Last edited by shoyru166166 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by fAi Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 am

shoyru166166 wrote:My problem is that my best friend has this beautiful singing voice, yet she doesn't like to sing, meanwhile I love singing, yet I can't sing good to save my life..It isn't fair, now is it? I have this like 10 second clip of her singing Dear You, I'll have to upload it sometime for you guys to hear her...I really don't understand how you can have a voice like hers, yet not want to sing your heart out...It just doesn't make sense to me...It angers me in a way..
AAGGHH!!! I KNOW RIIIGGHTT!! that kind of people sometimes just makin' me anggggreeehh! i got a friend who has a perfect len's voice for life but she doesn't like to sing!!! raaawwwrrss! too bad...>.>.....

@ANU: i feel your pain ANU T-T....not to mention when you've finished type your comments full of suggestion and critics and stuff then youtube kills it by not posting it...WTH!!?? >.<
fAi
fAi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Paijo KepoKelpo Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 am

@irO: Ack, I suck at Chinese too. D: I want to get good at it so badly, but my Chinese is so elementary I feel really bad whenever I try to write something. ><

@shoryu: aldfjhlj I KNOOOOW D: I know so many people who sound awesome and it makes me sad that they never use it. >< But then again, I guess it can be the same for many things as well...
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by fAi Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 am

@mong: yes,...usually...AND unfortunately circumstances force them to. Like if they're busy or anything...-_-llla

Now my problem is with timing...its been three days and i cant seem to sing according to the right timing...GGHHAARRHH...and i cant procrastinate anymore cuz i already did....now gotta work it again...so yeah...>.>
fAi
fAi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 am

I don't have anything to do in school becasue I dont want to do the things I'm supposed to do. And I can't find my teacher

I haven't been able to go to my japanese class 8 times in a row *dies*
But sensei have sent me a mail with everything I've missed, I love him, he's so nice >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 pm

I have a problem!
It's going to rain here and I'm terrified of thunderstorms and lightning...
Like panic attack scared!
It's the winter so we don't get as much! But some fronts merged, and....and!
It's coming to get me! Impending doom! Agh! I'm scared T__T
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by fAi Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 am

omigooosshhh!! but i believe that your family has a strong home nee? Hokaru?? xD
fAi
fAi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 am

I have a keyboard (of the musical variety) with the enitre, most used octive dead and an mp3 player that won't synch to my computer, turns off at random times, and won't play half the songs on it. That being said, I have no money to replace either of them.
That and I have a guitar that I REALLY want to learn to play but can't string.
I have the strings... I just fail at stringing it XD
AND I'm sick. Two auditions are coming to a close and when I finally get my throat clear of ick I can't stop coughing >.<

And now my microphone has a short in it. OTL
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Trinity Posts : 804

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/trinitysid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 am

Aww Trinity D: Don't give up hope yet!!!
This crisis is only mild!!!! You can do it!!

Yeah fAi, it turns out the "tornado watch" was all a big waste. It just rained slightly...not even thunder or anything at all @___@

But NOW
My left cheek is swollen...But it seems like it could either be from a bite or sinus inflammation (Because I kept holding my nose while I sneezed during class and got mild brain implosions (it felt like)...So when I look down with my left eye, it feels crowded...
I know this is gross ya'll, but hear me out! xD I had this bulging...like...vein...in my face right under the eye and next to the sore. So it went away. But my sore got bigger. It just feels like rock hard possibly dead skin and when I apply pressure to it,Yeah it's a little gross, but it's been here for a few weeks and I'm thinking maybe I should go to the emergency room....What's happening to me!? I already went through puberty! This is blasphemy!!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!1!!1!111!!1!1oneone!!11one
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 am

@Hokaru
I WILL! *determined to get auditions done*
It's just that I still have no money and that's the ONLY MICROPHONE I HAVE.
Hopefully I can keep the wire in place long enough... I think I'm giong to have to mix some.

As far as your cheek lump goes... yeah. I'd suggest going to get it checked out. In the meantime, though, heat compresses might help.
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:19 am

Mm, you might be right!
(I know it sounds gross so thanks for bearing with me! LOL)

Also I understand the feeling of not having money to do stuff...It's like "If only I..." i know not all parents are the best, but maybe asking them for spare change and a little allowance would do the trick? Because I mean, if you're a good kid and you just tell them that you'd really like a new mic so you could do someting important to you, they would agree to help. I'm pretty positive that if you took on a big project like cleaning your parents room, (I know my mom's room is a JUNGLE) they might give you a few bucks. I'm also pretty certain that some of the best mics are cheap--I'd say a skype mic costs around 10 dollars (Cause that's the kind I bought) and you could get it at Wally World (UNbeatable prices!)
These are just a few solutions, and believe me, I know we're all probably suffering a little financially too, but most parents/guardians I think would be willing to help! I'd say give it a try, cause I want you to post up your auditions with a content feeling and a smile on your face!

Okay I'll stop being weird but I really mean all that! LOL

I told my mom when she woke up that I wanna see someone, and she got kinda grossed out when I was like: "Grab it, see?"
She gagged xD
I don't really have any heat compressors, but maybe icyhot woulddo the trick? Lol
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 am

10 DOLLARS?!
What a coincidence. I sold my old skateboard for exactially that much.
I should be getting the money any day now...
(And yay cheesyness!)

Oh, trust me. I've heard worse. I have a sister that whenever she gets an injury or infection or anything physicaly wrong with her she won't rest until you feel it.
And something that I find works well... just take a washrag and wet it with hot water, wring it out, and put it on there. Just do it again when it gets cold.
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 am

Oh yeah! Why didn't I think of that? *Gets smacked*
Well I thought I might make a mess, but you're positively right xD
Thanks Trinity! Let's solve our problems!! Woohoo!
And I Lol at your sis! But hey, we're girls, I guess we tend to freak out about stuff melodramatically...
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 am

lol Yep. It's in our nature.
No problem. Now to (hopefuly) start recording...
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by fAi Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

Wew, that quite some problems you guys have there, O.O...and i hope your cheek is alright now Hokaru! x) Stay healthy~! x)

My problem is im outta town and the connection here is like....1.0kb/sec when i download! lololololols! that's just badd! and yesh i know im bein beachy and many people wanna slap me for beachin them around but its because i cant stop myself from ranting that iiiss!! >.< i've been wondering how to stop this bad habit...>.>

And also, another one is how i'm being immature! so many people told me "just grow up already." and today's the point where i realized as i grow older, the greater the distance between the people that i used to be with [of course, new people are also coming, lololols!] perhaps because they've all grown up and got settled in their new society i guess...so i told myself to start acting like one too because the world is endlessly problematic! xD, so i tried but my heart just wont accept it and it rather made me seem awkward as i dont know how to act mature and professional and not childish like this. Aaakk, its very though...

and when i go out to socialize, it just confirms me even more of how immature i am and its just sad sometimes to hear people say "You haven't change a bit" and they left [not literally, i mean the distance, again xD]. or how they'd say "Grow up will ya!"...well i tried, but i just dont know how...-_-llla

And there you go, i'm ranting again! gotta get rid of this bad habit too..-_-lla
fAi
fAi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherysh Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 am

Being as bored as I am, on this 'vacation' I've come here to vent D:

Grrr.... youtube is blocked by the Chinese government! I can't access it at all here Evil or Very Mad
Why is everything censored over here? Garrrr!! Facebook too!

Just a bit over 14 days until I get back to Australia and freedom!!!
Cherysh
Cherysh
Talkative

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 am

you can do it kuri-chan~! just two weeks more for freedom! :D Wink Problem Thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers

aish~! >.< my throat won't go back to normal. i mean, i still have sore throat. uhm. i think i had this for about couple of months. :S but, thankfully, i can still sing pretty well. but not really good. Problem Thread - Page 2 Icon_cry Problem Thread - Page 2 Icon_cry T_T
i dunno what to do! T_T there are lots of songs i wanna cover before new year.! aisshhh~~~ but still. Problem Thread - Page 2 Icon_cool *hopeful! :D * Problem Thread - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://twitter.com/sakuratine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2