Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Oh, why herro there.

+5
rosewisteria
Kicchan
Silver
Dia★
Shouhei
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh, why herro there. Empty Oh, why herro there.

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 pm

What's up~ I'm Shouhei! :D I've been a fan of the Vocaloids ever since Len+Rin came out, and I've been doing my own covers of songs (ex: 1925, Just be Friends) for a while now. xD I finally decided to join the forums, though, so I could branch out and maybe be a winner of one of the auditions being held! :D I love singing, dancing, drawing, playing soccer (14th year this Fall!) and just about everything else! I just graduated from High School, and am going to pursue my dream of being in the Performing Arts!

:D
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Shouhei Posts : 65

SMILING Participant

http://www.justin.tv/shouhei

Back to top Go down

Oh, why herro there. Empty Re: Oh, why herro there.

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm

HELLOOO SHOUHEI >w<
Well~, we're mostly all cover artists here so there's not much of a need to explain "what" a cover is, but okay XD (though... have you really done 1925 or was that just an example?! .w.)
Wow~ a senior Vocaloid fan *sparklesparkle* I've only been in the loop since about Luka ^^;; And SOCCER TOO? Geez, if I was willing to learn the actual rules, I could totally play soccer TEHE
Go for it!! >w< For, uh, all of it! XD
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Singing Alias : Diamond, ▲D愛モント Posts : 524

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey~ Welcome to the forums :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 pm

FlutterFly wrote:HELLOOO SHOUHEI >w<
Well~, we're mostly all cover artists here so there's not much of a need to explain "what" a cover is, but okay XD (though... have you really done 1925 or was that just an example?! .w.)
Wow~ a senior Vocaloid fan *sparklesparkle* I've only been in the loop since about Luka ^^;; And SOCCER TOO? Geez, if I was willing to learn the actual rules, I could totally play soccer TEHE
Go for it!! >w< For, uh, all of it! XD
Hahaha, I just felt the sudden need to, sorry! xD

Yes, I have done 1925. :D I just uploaded two of my covers (Just be Friends and Just be Friends -Piano ver-) to my brand new, shiny cover channel on Youtube~ (CURSE MY TERRIBLE MIC QUALITY AAAAAHHH) 1925 will be next. ^__^

(Here's my cover of the piano version of Just be Friends, excuse me for not hitting some of the notes properly. This took me about 5 weeks to do, because my good mic broke that I used in the beginning, then I got sick, then I got busy, etcetc Click hereeee )

And hahaha, yeah. xD My half brother Ryan lived in Japan (He's Japanese, Chinese, and Korean, I'm only half Chinese and everything else in Europe) for a while with his extended family, and he TOTALLY got me into Vocaloids when h brought Miku, Rin+Len with him back home. xD

Yeah, haha! I could teach you, if you want. :D It's not very hard at all, and since I've been playing for almost all of my life, I could teach you some fancy moves you can do too, eh? ;D I play Goalkeeper, btw. And I'm 5'1". And I made Varsity last year and this year. YEAH WHAT NOW YEAH I WENT THERE. (I really do play Goalkeeper though, cause I be chubby and can't play on the field no more :'[)

And thank you, ji6go7! :D Glad to be here!

Last edited by Shouhei on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled Korean wrong)
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 pm

PFFF I ABSOLUTELY LOVE 1925 COVERS >w< It's like I collect them or something XD

MIC TROUBLES OHNOEZ ;~;
My microphone hates me... HATES ME. It's evil... and colds, yup -,- *been there* Nothing can ruin a pretty voice like yours like an icky, spiteful microphone can Crying

I got into Vocaloid when I just... stumbled across Miku's Ievan polka when I was like, twelve. I was (AM) a Pokemon nerd, so I heard her version in some random thing I found on Youtube and looked it up. My reaction is best expressed as:
VOCALOID?? OMGWTFPWNAGELAWL.
Okay, not really XD But still, I learned what the word "Vocaloid" meant and it was pretty much BANG INSTANT OTAKU. It's like, the next thing I knew it was a year later and I was into everything. Because Vocaloid leads on into Lucky Star, and Touhou, and mutter mutter mutter... XwX

Actually, it's more just laziness than learning troubles... I enjoy aimlessly kicking things TEHE
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

FlutterFly wrote:PFFF I ABSOLUTELY LOVE 1925 COVERS >w< It's like I collect them or something XD

MIC TROUBLES OHNOEZ ;~;
My microphone hates me... HATES ME. It's evil... and colds, yup -,- *been there* Nothing can ruin a pretty voice like yours like an icky, spiteful microphone can Crying

I got into Vocaloid when I just... stumbled across Miku's Ievan polka when I was like, twelve. I was (AM) a Pokemon nerd, so I heard her version in some random thing I found on Youtube and looked it up. My reaction is best expressed as:
VOCALOID?? OMGWTFPWNAGELAWL.
Okay, not really XD But still, I learned what the word "Vocaloid" meant and it was pretty much BANG INSTANT OTAKU. It's like, the next thing I knew it was a year later and I was into everything. Because Vocaloid leads on into Lucky Star, and Touhou, and mutter mutter mutter... XwX

Actually, it's more just laziness than learning troubles... I enjoy aimlessly kicking things TEHE
Hahaha! Well, you can collect mine once it's on Youtube, if you want! xD

Yeah.. mic troubles. T___T I need to get a professional mic or something, because my recording mic that is actually prof. quality is with Ryan (HE LIVES IN TEXAS NOW WITH HIS FIANCE AND I LIVE IN MICHIGAN AAAAAGGGHHHH T___T btw he's my half brother) And yeah, a bad mic can mess up anyone's voicessss! T_T (I have a pretty voice? Haha, thanks xD)

OMG the first Vocaloid song I came across was.. was...

I don't remember? xD I think Ryan showed me a random song and let me browse his favs on Youtube. xDDD Vocaloids are so awesome <3

Hahaha, instant Otaku?! They should make that a brand!! xD (Just cook for 15 minutes, then, BOOM! INSTANT OTAKU!)

And I hear you on the laziness.. it's why I only got accepted to a Community College instead of a good University. xD I plan to transfer, next year, though. :3
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

TO THE YOUTUBE ILLEGAL DOWNLOADY MABOB XD

Fed...EXXXXXXXXXXXX XD (There's a Ryan everywhere I go, huh! o.o)

I only remember it was Ievan Polka because I can truthfully say "My Pokemon obsession led to my Vocaloid obsession." It was a Pikachu leekspin *shot*

No... wait...
Step 1) add the obsession of your choice
Step 2) remember to feed your otaku daily
Step 3) watch your obsession grow! :D
('cuz y'know... the fish thingies that you drop in water, and... oh never mind XD)

Chibi Teto-chan says: Go to school! Just not on the holidays! XD That's actually an inside joke I have with myself, which is kind of sad, but very entertaining to me Hyper
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Hahaha, I'm guilty for indulging in that as well. xD (I have many sites that I use.. many.. >;3)

Omggg Pikachu <333 I can do the perfect Pikachu impression! xD Let's just say it got me quite a few free Pokemon cards back in the day.. >_> <_<

Hahahaha oh man! I'm definitely going to write those down. xD

Lmao, inside joke? xD Well, I'm glad it's entertaining! :D I almost got my grade reduced due to my absences from school. :[ It's not my fault that I had bronchitis followed up by a throat virus! D:< (In my school district, if you have more than 13 absences -excused or not- you get your grade reduced by 1/3. So, if I had an A and then my grade got reduced, I'd have an A-) Stupid, I know, right? :<

Btw, 23 minutes until my Just be Friends video is uploaded.. haha.. hah.. T____T TOO LOONNGGGG I WANT TO RECORD MY YOWAMUSHI MONTBLANCCCCC
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Shouhei the Pikachu slave >D
*whistles* I di-in't say nuthin' Happy Go Lucky

I'm pretty sure the worst one is
Paper! The blank expanse...
XD Ooh, but grade cuts aren't so funny TTwTT At least that didn't happen~ (right? o.o;; )

Yowamushi Montblanc? I can't seem to ever remember the tune of that durn song =,=;; But YAY more dubs from Shouhei >w<
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Pikachu.. slave?!? OxO

It's okay, your secret's safe with me. <3

Paper?!? O_O Blank.. expanse... Why did I have a sudden Star Trek flashback?! waaaaahhhh Dx

Well, it did happen, but good thing my doctor saved the day with a doctor's note! Yaaaaay! :D

Haha, it's actually quite easy to memorize after you listen to the song about 30 times. xD It's how I memorize all of my lyrics. xDDD Yeah! :D I'll post Just be Friends when it's done being processed~
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Well, I couldn't help but imagine you Pika-Pika-ing for Pokemon cards, and then... X'D

... Now that I think about it, it seems vaguely Twilight Zone-esque to me... =x

Doctors ARE great aren't they? When they're not hurting you or scarring you for life, they're just GREAT people XD

Good point... AND THAT, DEAR VIEWERS, IS WHY IT'S EASY TO DUB POPULAR SONGS XD Okay, I officially have no idea why I'm saying anything anymore , because it's all just nonsense X3 Ladidah
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Click here for Just be Friends :D It's not finished, but.. Audacity was on its period. so I couldn't finish recording the backing track. :/ Meh

WELCOME. TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

And they really are great! :D one of my Uncles is a doctor. <3 He's secretly Superman, I believe. :< An Asian Superman ftw

Nonsense, it's not nonsense~ xDDD by the way, accept my friend request! :D You're such a fun person!
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Fwaaah pretty *^* Hey, hey, would you mind sending me your vocals from that?? (preferably without the BGM but I'm not picky) I-I'd like to duet with you, and I'm a great mixer, I promise~ XP (you'd have to do the video though, since my tiny laptop would crash if I tried o.o)

ASIAN SUPERMAN WILL OWN CLARK KENT XD

Of course it's nonsense, that's WHY I'm such a fun person! XD Speaking of friend requests (yush I accepted it *sparklesparkle*), I'm on Youtube just as much so I sent you one there +=w= username = DiamondWarrior987
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Sure! I'd love to duet with you! :D And I'll see what I can do about the video, I'm an amateur with Sony Vegas 9.0 xD; But yeah, I'll send you my vocals!

YES ASIANS WILL OWN FOREVER AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD I mean what.

xDDD Fun people = <3333 yeah! I accepted your request there, and thanks for the sub! :D
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Yaaaay!! It'll probably be the first duet I actually FINISH! X'D

'ZACTLY. 'NUFF SAID.

Aw~ but you desserve it >w<
(*not a typo*)

... Apparently I'm stalking you XD 'Cuz, y'know, I'm pretty much spamming up your introductory thread and posting wherever else you've gone... +=w= Oh, and btw... EDIT:
Never mind, today is over ;~;

Last edited by FlutterFly on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : today is over ;~;)
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 pm

:D Hahah! I can't wait to hear it! <3

YEAH MAN. 'NUFF.

Awww, I desserve it? Thanks <3 You definitely are awesome for saying that, ahaha! You desserve that <3

And it's okay! I don't mind stalkers! ;333
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 am

Hi! welcome to the forums Performing arts Yay!
I'm majoring theater arts lets get along Hyper you're so cool , just learn vocaloid recently (oh I'm such a late bloomer haha Sweat ) hope you enjoy you're stay here *bows*
Silver
Silver
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Silver Posts : 1432

Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/silverbeat123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 am

Hey welcome to the forum !
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : TBK, TheBakaKit Posts : 1121

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakaKitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewisteria Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Hiya Shouhei!!! Welcome to the forums~ And may I add that I love your thread's name? My friend says that a lot~ "Why, herro there~" Tehe~

I listened to your JBF cover. It's pretty good (a bit off notes here and there but man, better than anything I can do)~ <3 sweet It's nice to know a member who has been into this Vocaloid fandom for such a long time~ Pedo

Let's be friends *__* (pun unintended) and sing a ton of songs~
rosewisteria
rosewisteria
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Minnie/Jez Posts : 679

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

http://rosewisteria.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 pm

waaaaaahhhhh~ your so talented!!! And you pplay soccer?!?!?!?!!?
Well, hello Shouhei-nee. Your waaaay older than me you know. Ahahha well yeah. You sound like your really good at singing. So yeah...See you around

Im getting terrible at saying hello now. Forgive meee!!!
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:29 pm

@Silver, hahha, yeah. xD I'm probably going to switch my major, because I've been to about 5 auditions and didn't get get past the first round of selection... =x And I will! Thank you!

@Kicchan, hi, and thanks!

@rosewisteria, Hey!! Thanks! :] Hahah, I say it a lot, too. xD A lot of my friends always make me do the "Asian Accent" (I'm Chinese, but I can't speak a word of Cantonese or Mandarin haha) all the time. xD

Yeah, it's really off. Like I said in other posts, I had diff mics, I was sick for a while, and.. yeah. xD /excuses Yeah, haha, it's always so weird when I see a new Vocaloid coming out.. when Gumi came out, I was like, "OMG ANOTHER ONE? Woahhhhh" xD (Nothing against Gumi, I <3 her)

Hahaha, sure! I'm entering the Yowamushi Montblanc Audition when it comes about, so you should enter that one too so we can sing together~ Orrrrr we could sing other songs! :3

@KumoKuma, Hahha, I wouldn't say talented. xD Yeah, haha. I've been playing it since I was 4. :3 I used to be able to play any position fairly well, but ever since I got my injury and gained around 30 pounds, I'm limited to playing Goalkeeper. xD; I just finished my season in the OAA Red Division.. which is the highest level you can go in High School soccer in Michigan. ;x We lost to the the OAA Red Division champions in Double Overtime. Bah. it was so disappointing. :[

Hello~ Hahah, only 4 years! Not so much older! :3

Yeah well, I have my on and off days for singing. xD Today is a good day, because I've barely talked! :D (Woke up early, ran some errands at my old high school, went back to sleep)

Ohhh, no you're not. <3 That was really nice! :D
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

welcome, Shouhei-san, to YTCForums~
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : いろ Posts : 2740
Location : in a cardboard box that's in a room that's in a house that's in a city that's in a province that's in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oriolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouhei Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Thank you <33~

EDIT: By the way, why can't I see my signature? D: Did I not do something properly?
Shouhei
Shouhei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Momichi Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm

KONICHIWA SEMPAI!! *hug* I hope we can do a collabie one day! Happiness
Momichi
Momichi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Momichi/Momo/Mi Posts : 1334

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Shouhei wrote:By the way, why can't I see my signature? D: Did I not do something properly?

Try previewing it ALWAYS before you save +=w= Sometimes, it might be over 500 characters (the limit for siggies :3) and you'd have no clue >_>
Usually it's the fault of a reeeeeeeeally long picture link like in mine, which is apparently counted as characters Ha...ha...
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next