Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Animes that suck

+85
Mai
alixiio
Xerobeats
Mikiglaceon
ciluryn
epicninja42
ddrXero64
Jeagerjacques
legendary_girl_M
AmyAnn
Aisak
cltani
SongOfaDoll
Kago
YinDynasty
Ruru
Noka
ginger
MagnetBird
Ayame
Renabear
LenL0vr
CirnoCirnoCirno
PavementRaindrops
ThaiKunoichi
LukaMegurine
KuroKoe
Hikari-chan~
MadHatterClaudia
Emii
Silver
Kamiya
caffeinewoman
LemonP
mody
Yoshimi
ume
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
shanta
MiwaIshMikeysx3
Panchii
Rawrzyr
OrangeJuice
harumia
Una
lèonstrawberry♥
殷逸偉
Haruna
Maetastic
Picomarii
AKATOMO
LilacSonata
admirenkiwi
ღAliceღ
YokoTenshi-Chan
Aniki
TheRisingDream
Chou
magical_wishes
rosewisteria
Ate Tenshi
Caspy
C2yaya
lavitt
kiki
Kuma-tan
Canon
SilverWalker
QrMOMOKA
RawrPhish
huyutfsakura
Piri
Miyu
☆ mei
Dympchan
Shirisu
xxkawaiiramenxx
mong
JinSeng
Penny
Tsukiyo
Kumbancha
AnotherNicoUploader
Jay-Shay
Onion
89 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Animes that suck - Page 3 Empty Re: Animes that suck

Post by magical_wishes Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am

Ok guys, I disagree, but don't start getting agitated because it's just my opinion:
Loveless anime was brilliant. It was well thought out and moving, and the music and animation was just great. I admit, it was a little too short and only used 3 volumes of the plot, which was annoying, and the ending seemed like a cop-out, but I will always prefer it to the manga. I feel that the manga's plotline is getting pretty... thin :S

AND
Darker than BLACK is my favourite series. ever. EVER. And still I love season 2. I understand how people don't like it because the style is different, and OMGWHYISTHERETHISLOLIIWANTHEIBACK... and trust me, I was like that too, and then I kept watching and I was drawn in and then I downloaded the whole season and omfg it gets so emotional and sad D:
No but really, it's so much better than I thought it would be, only in a different way... I was a bit pissed that Yoko Kanno didn't do the music again, but oh well xD I can say one thing: BONES can definitely deliver! They managed to turn some random series proceeding an epic first series almost as good.

[/rant]

Eiken looks like a crap series. I haven't even seen it. Just one look at those lolis with tits wider than they are tall repulses me :\
magical_wishes
magical_wishes
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mary-la ~ Posts : 133

https://www.youtube.com/user/magicalwishesmezza

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon May 03, 2010 2:02 am

naruto annoyed the crap outta me D<
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Chou Mon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm

PUYAAAH!

Spiral. Worst anime I have ever seen. English voices weren't any better either.
And Full Metal Alchemist never really caught on with me, the plot was too stretched out and kept changing from a Happy-Go-Lucky anime to some serious " OH MY GOD IF YOU MISSED THIS EPISODE YOU'LL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOES ON ANYMORE " type of thing. '''Orz I do not have the patience for this kind of blasphemy.

Yes, I am ready to be made fun of for hating an anime that 80% of all Otaku's are obsessed with.
Chou
Chou

Singing Alias : Chou Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRisingDream Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Inuyasha, Higurashi, Cowboy Bebop, and lots of girly and perverted anime. XD

Higurashi had nice songs, but it was so confusing. oAo;; I watched only the first 3 episodes before giving up.

Naruto is actually my favorite anime, >_>;; I'm one of those people who likes the anime everyone hates. XD
TheRisingDream
TheRisingDream
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : AkumuNeko Posts : 771

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightNinja7

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Mon May 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Higurashi, is amazing. D: Though, Meakashi-hen scared the crap out of me.

Inuyasha... lol;; Well, it's nostalgic, since it was the first anime I watched that I was aware was an anime. But the ending sucked A@#... lol; I'm glad they're finishing it though.

Actually... I don't watch anime anymore. I'm a very avid manga reader.
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by C2yaya Wed May 05, 2010 9:27 pm

I cant believe I totally forgot about this
Pokemon
IS THE WORST ANIME EVER
But Pokemon SP is one of the good mangas i ever read...
I used to like pokemon the anime, later it got really boring and the plot was sooo cliche
C2yaya
C2yaya

http://c2yaya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YokoTenshi-Chan Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Totally agree! I think Pokemon wins as worst anime. I don't know that many animes that fail as much as that. I mean, it really drags on... Even though I have some of the videa games
YokoTenshi-Chan
YokoTenshi-Chan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : YokoTheYukiian Posts : 105
Location : &quot;I'm not a stalker! I just know where you live and sometimes hide in your closet.&quot; (My brother made that up)

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sat May 15, 2010 10:03 am

@yoko-chan and C2yaya
Same for me. I had no means of understanding it. What was the plot? I know its about The boy being the master already and he started at like 10 right? But now he's like 15. What the heck? He shouldve been the master a long time ago.I mean, He has almost all the badges right? So quit already what more does he want? And team rocket. Dont get me started. So, you want a strong pikachu? Well then go catch one and train it for crying out loud. What are you going to do with it afterwards? Take over the world? Then what? Seriously. I liked it when i was little(age 4) But, that was the original. 150 pokemon not like 500!

Wow, that was fun to blurt out.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by ღAliceღ Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm

i really didn't like Lucky Star
I'm sorry but i thought it was a waste of my time.
I'm not intrested of watching them talk 20 minutes about food.
and i know there will be so many people disagreeing with me xD.

Also Kirarin revolution.
At first it was good just your average type girl anime
then they made it in 3D and it looked horrible!

and the 3rd season of shugo chara just sucked.
i meen why would you make a real life serie out of it!
the special effects sucked and ruined the whole story!
i still read the manga, the story is quite good.
ღAliceღ
ღAliceღ

Singing Alias : Alice Posts : 44

https://www.youtube.com/WonderxAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by admirenkiwi Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Fushigi loco(Yuugi)
Voices sucks A@#(mainly main char). Really Annoying.
It was one of the first animes i've ever seen and it was the first to show how annoying an anime can get for me. Dropped after few mins on ep 1 Te-he!
admirenkiwi
admirenkiwi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kiwi/Shishi Posts : 147

http://admirenkiwi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm

I leave a topic alone for about half a year that this happens. Anyways:

I hate Kaichou wa Maid-sama - Maid anime's with the plot that it has are just overused and just seem like a bad hentai :/ The manga is okay

Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by admirenkiwi Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 pm

YokoTenshi-Chan wrote:Totally agree! I think Pokemon wins as worst anime. I don't know that many animes that fail as much as that. I mean, it really drags on... Even though I have some of the videa games
Talk about 101 pokemons...
Gotta Catch'em All! Gotta Cath'em Aaaalll! POGEMAN! Te-he!
Pogeman drags but at least it keeps me interested, not that i watched it after 1st season lol...too long.
Worst are Harem/Ecchi/No plot animes with girls with big boobies and yea, annoying girls like Miloco(Miyaka? i think was her name) in Fushigi Loco. =P
admirenkiwi
admirenkiwi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kiwi/Shishi Posts : 147

http://admirenkiwi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LilacSonata Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am

Umm...worst anime???

Did it includes Bakugan???
lol
LilacSonata
LilacSonata
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : リ ク / Riku Posts : 313

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLilacSonata

Back to top Go down

Post by AKATOMO Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 pm

ok heres the two (that i know of and hate and are from the awesome manga magazine: jump and also became anime somehow...) 1st up is that to loveru S@#!, it was absolute piece of crap, i read the 1st chapter and all i saw was some alien with big boobs and the manga had absolutely no plot. it was the kind of manga that u read the 1st chapt and u can tell it was gonna b S@#! =)
2nd one is nurarihyon no mago i dont know how this even became anime... its the thing that ruined my jump most... (T^T) it has no story/plot whatsoever just fighting cus thers two sides one sides good, one sides bad, and this is going no-where and it was just plain plain boring...

now heres some other stuff where i hav no idea where it came from =):
1. school days- WTF IS THIS ANIME? I GOT SO PISSED I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE END FROM HAPPINESS CUS THE FREAKING MAIN CHARACTER DIED!!! I WAS LIKE HAHAHA THIS IS WHAT U GET FROM WASTIN MY LIFE! (ps, my friend told me to watch ep 1~3 and skip to last ep and i 4got hw many there were but yeah)... (and that was the first time i ever felt like that =), clearly this is and will ALWAYS be the worst anime-how the hell did it bcom anime...? that happened to be created)

2. all the dubbed S@#! (placed as no.2 cus no matter hw bad dubs are, it cant beat school days =P)

3. pokemon, digimon (saw them when i was a kid... and i still think theyre both S@#! boring)

and thats about it i guess? i generally 4get crap mangas and animes when i dont like them.

heres some stuff that u shud just stop watching after some bits:

bleach- after rukia gets saved the story literally just dies

detective conan- after around 400eps/chapters the tricks just get more and more bland and get really boring, i recon u shud com back to it and watch the last couple of eps when the series finishes.
and i guess thats it from my knowledge XD (i think i might have used swear wrds up there so im sorry if anyone got offended-somehow?)
AKATOMO
AKATOMO
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : アカトモ Posts : 98

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUTOMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am

Ugh! I somehow hate pokemon!! really! when I was small I really got crazy to watch one episode of it;; but really until now the modern episodes in pokemon right now.. almost all the episodes are the same.. in battle with a trainer/gym leader/etc.. vs Ash is like zig-zag.. first ash's first pokemon faints then the next pokemon wins, then faints, then wins.. and specially that mouse!! pikachu!! argh!! he had that mouse like 200,000 years and it's still too weak!!! maybe now its like level 800 but still loses!! and I really hate those boring episodes of helping someone... and Team rocket is so annoying... it's all the same, in every episode they appear and tries to catch that useless mouse!! really I can talk about its boring episodes forever!!!
and now a weird looking girl will appear in the new season Pokemon: Best wishes!! and all same.. and don't tell me it will the same as the other three girls that ash met.. that pikachu ruins their bicycles -_-;;
and as years passes.. more the pokemon gets deformed and weird.. don't tell me that one day they'll make a pokemon made of bed!! "bedmon"!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picomarii Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Eh..I know lots of people will disagree, but I don't get the hype of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I watched the first 2 eps, and it's sooo annoying! >_< I strongly dislike Haruhi..its not realistic that the girls don't even hate her. And when she took off her clothes right in middle of class? Wtf? She was just the most annoying supposedly-unique character I've come across. The only likable character for me was the guy who kept on narrating, but I bet he falls in love with Haruhi so :< But having said that I admit I tried to attempt the HAre Hare Yukai dance XD
Picomarii
Picomarii

Singing Alias : Picomari Posts : 23

https://www.youtube.com/picomarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 pm

@Picomarii
I agree with you... really I can't really understand why haruhi no yuutsu is so fun and popular.. imagine it in your school a girl like that.. it would be weird and she's so persistent so it would be really annoying..in the real life.. I can't believe that in the anime anyone says anything about her annoying attitude;; -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Maetastic Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Oh dear goodness gracious ... .____. Shugo Chara Party was a major letdown. To be honest with you, Shugo Chara in general was pretty fail. I preferred the manga more because the anime had WAAAAAY too many fillers ;____; I used to like it when it first started airing but after I got more into SC Doki, it just went downhill.
Maetastic
Maetastic

https://www.youtube.com/user/Maesunshiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruna Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:01 pm

@AKATOMO aw~ why? I love nurarihyon no mago the manga is more hilarious then the anime and more info plus interesting too :3

an anime that suck I have a couple to list :3 I'm really disappointed on Shugo Chara Party don't like it Sad they should just leave it Doki...party killed my love for Shugo Chara ;A;and I'm not a big fan of Naruto...well I was but then american voice killed it D: their voice are sooo annoying arghghhghg stupid loud voices blah blah blah!!!! OTL okay no more listing I'll just end up in grudge mode 83
Haruna
Haruna
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : punipuni Posts : 711

https://www.youtube.com/KonoeNya

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:59 pm

To-Love-Ru is fanservice. Not a serious anime. You shouldn't intend on coming into it seriously XD

Now, any anime with English dub tends to rub me the wrong way. I don't know why.
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 山本 (yAmamotO) Posts : 216

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by lèonstrawberry♥ Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

I disliked alot Seikon no Qwaser (yep I watched 2 eps of the uncensored vers.), I think it's disgusting, even if it's an ecchi/heantai/wathever.
Andd Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo, no interesting plot at all -m-' thoug I like the op (watched one ep only for that rofl)
lèonstrawberry♥
lèonstrawberry♥
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : lèon/レオン★ Posts : 320

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/AliceSakurai/

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 am

Hakuouki.

Useless, pathetic female protaganist who cant do shat, but somehow all the (really hot *drools*) guys fall for her. Also, the storyline is so effed up that it became nonexistent. I mean, a whole year passed in 3 and a half episodes? Seriously? Somehow the story just NEVER builds up, even after 8 episodes. (i think there wasa total of.....12?)

But, yeah, I only watched it for the guys OTL <3;;

Also, Pokemon is epic (the older ones anyway). It just died after Dawn came into the picture. Speaking of Dawn, I've never liked 4Kids english dubs (the songs they chose for Pokemon were EPIC though), but nowadays, the recent Pokemon series just went waaaay downhill. The voice acting and even the song they chose is just so....omfg.

But heck. That won't stop me from playing Pokemon Sapphire/Emerald on my EVER-SO-EPIC-GAME BOY-ADVANCE. OTL

~Una
Una
Una
Talkative

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by harumia Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Asu no Yoichi was pretty bad... I liked the main character guy until i saw the girls XDD
ah, Moon Phase was something i didnt like either :l idk the main characters just completely pissed me off... it was to cheesy.

oh almost forgot, Gosyusho-sama Ninomiya-kun, only thing i somehow liked was the soundtrack, o-o which i have no idea how i manage to like it.
the ending. right here.
Spoiler:

and phychic academy. sooooooo much fanservice and such stupid characters ;A;
http://www.goodanime.net/psychic-academy-episode-1
harumia
harumia
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : kyaami Posts : 152

http://harumia.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ate Tenshi Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 pm

To my pleasant Surprise, NO ONE said (orignal) Yugioh DM/GX/5D's sucked...Yet.
Though it keeps on going and going like Pokemon, Bleach, and Conan...

Okay, GX got a little boring season 2, but got better Seasons 3-4, but the ending made me go... "Just like that?!" >Surprised

Anyways...animes that suck...Or at least starting to... Lil Pri... Please do not add real people to your OPs and ED...Just DONT
Ate Tenshi
Ate Tenshi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by OrangeJuice Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 am

Special A.
Its not something I enjoy and
its pretty boring to me.
Also, its such a long drag. I couldn't last the entire
anime series.
OrangeJuice