Looking for a Mixer - Do you want to join μ'sic? (Love Live! cover group) [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Mixer - Do you want to join μ'sic? (Love Live! cover group) [OPEN]

Post by PhiPhi on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Hello!

In my previous account which I deleted due to some things, I was looking for a mixer for my cover group, μ'sic, and we did find one, but now they had to leave due to some personal reasons!

While we do have another mixer, it's always good to have more than one mixer - and we do have a lot of projects going on each month so it's definitely a need to have more than one - not to mention we'd love to make some new friends! And if you aren't into μ's yet, which is the anime group we're covering songs of, then, when you join, we'll drag you into idol hell! :3

Here's a sneak peek of what our singing is like! If you want to check out more, just access our channel through the video!

Yes, in total the group is of nine people, and while most of the songs are with those nine, there are subunits (groups of 3) and duets, solos, things like that! So you won't have to just mix full group songs!

If you are interested in taking part on the group and being a member (hopefully long term, don't worry we don't bite), please fill the following form:

Nickname:
Skype: (this is very important, as we communicate through this!)
Mixing example:
Experience? (from 0 to 10)

Thank you, and we'll be waiting for your responses!

PhiPhi
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : PhiPhi Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a Mixer - Do you want to join μ'sic? (Love Live! cover group) [OPEN]

Post by RingoZts on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:23 am

Hello, I don't know if it still open and if I have enough skills but here it is :
Nickname: Ringo
Skype: (this is very important, as we communicate through this!) live:kleinepanda_1 (Ringo)
Mixing example: 

-【Kura】 - I Miss You【クラ】
-【KokoroNekoChorus】Music Music ミュージックミュージック
- [Ringo cover] Karakuri Pierrot | からくりピエロ (all my cover are mixing by me but I didn't post a lot since I learn to mix)
Experience? (from 0 to 10) I really don't know, maybe 6 ?

RingoZts
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Ringo Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a Mixer - Do you want to join μ'sic? (Love Live! cover group) [OPEN]

Post by Riyumi on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Hi Ringo~ I'm Riyumi, a member of u'sic! Did anyone get back to you for this? I know this is a super late response, but if you're still interested I can relay your message to Phi. She's more active on skype and I can totally flag her down for you c:

Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Female

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top