Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

How to improve video ranking in youtube search?

3 posters

Go down

How to improve video ranking in youtube search? Empty How to improve video ranking in youtube search?

Post by thespacere Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:44 am

Hello Guys, 

Last night i uploaded a Mission Impossible 5 Trailer on youtube but when i search "Mission Impossible 5 official Trailer" in search bar then my video is not visible even in first 10 pages. But i saw that 10 hours old video is ranking on 1 place. Even i have added same keyword as that video has. Then how took first place on first place. What they have done different with that video which i have not done?

Hope you guys will help me to improve skills and will let me know How to improve video ranking in youtube search?

With Regards,

thespacere
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

How to improve video ranking in youtube search? Empty Re: How to improve video ranking in youtube search?

Post by creativehouse Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:58 am

Try to long tail keyword for your video tittle and write useful and long description about 500 words about your video and video info. Always use related tags and try to use more tags and share social media and forums. 
create internal and external video link. Create some playlist and get more view and subscriber. Hope you get better rank on YouTube. Laughing
creativehouse
creativehouse
Fresh off the Boat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnzOvCdBglqj4_0jUMeLxVw

Back to top Go down

How to improve video ranking in youtube search? Empty Re: How to improve video ranking in youtube search?

Post by LittleNycto Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Make sure to share the track with your subs, include any and all tags somehow related to the track itself (basically think that if you forgot that vid you did, what tags would you put in to help you find it? was it emotional? put in "emotional". Did it have an anime character in the background? include their name.), like/favorite it as it will put it into the the activity feed, be sure to respond to the comments as they come in as it will also put it into the activity feed and share on social media as exposure brings in views which creates more activity. Do this enough times and your vids will begin to show more prominence in the youtube feeds
LittleNycto
LittleNycto

https://soundcloud.com/leon-nycto-garza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down