NEWS
New layout by Shinra!
RaidCall for YTC and new badge!
Feedback Badges are our newest feature. Go check them out!
[QUESTIONS] Blind Duet 2015 ~ Ask your questions here!
POLLS
Share your thoughts with us!
Layout Feedback!

[OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Kumoshi on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Are you open to being an animator for Acoustic Duet Battle? o: Info about the battle can be found here. My partner will be drawing and she says she can do it quickly (like within a week of whenever the round starts)

Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 20
Location : Berkeley/Milpitas, California

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Rei on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Kumoshi wrote:Are you open to being an animator for Acoustic Duet Battle? o: Info about the battle can be found here. My partner will be drawing and she says she can do it quickly (like within a week of whenever the round starts)


a-aaaah hello ;_; )! i'm happy that you've approached me but as of now i'm on-hold of participating in any battle/competition so i have to say no kjfhgdkjf ; ; /// as how i would like to (masoreirei) i'm very sorry ; A ;

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female
Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 19
Location : Philippines

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Kumoshi on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am

Rei wrote:
Kumoshi wrote:Are you open to being an animator for Acoustic Duet Battle? o: Info about the battle can be found here. My partner will be drawing and she says she can do it quickly (like within a week of whenever the round starts)


a-aaaah hello ;_; )! i'm happy that you've approached me but as of now i'm on-hold of participating in any battle/competition so i have to say no kjfhgdkjf ; ; /// as how i would like to (masoreirei) i'm very sorry ; A ;
Ah, no problem! I'll ask you for non-battle animations in the near future then ^-^

Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 20
Location : Berkeley/Milpitas, California

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by alohaitsran on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:36 am

Hello~ I need simple animating for my tv version of Last Stardust by Aimer. Here's a link to my channel if you want to check it out aha!

alohaitsran
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Aloha its Ran ☂ Female
Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-07-04
Age : 16
Location : Pacific Ocean


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIfJrLWVq2T526e-esAwOg

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Rei on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:30 pm

alohaitsran wrote:Hello~ I need simple animating for my tv version of Last Stardust by Aimer. Here's a link to my channel if you want to check it out aha!

hi! thank you for going to this thread. there is also a proper format in requesting so i won't be accepting your request until the proper format is followed. but please be aware of the title and maybe it would be advisable if you read the first page first before requesting. thank you ^ p ^

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female
Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 19
Location : Philippines

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by margomundo on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 am

Would you be able to animate for my Happy Synthesizer dub? I'm in desperate need of an animator and I can give you as much time as you need.

margomundo
Talkative

Female
Posts : 329
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 24
Location : USA


Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Rei on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:42 am

- - - - - - - - - - - -

OPEN AGAIN

- - - - - - - - - - - -

all requests above ↑↑ were not counted for i have closed the thread and left my twitter to contact my there directly in case, as i will be not considering the requests posted on the thread. i'm sorry.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

for those who will be requesting for an animation, please read the first post! thank you very much c:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female
Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 19
Location : Philippines

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Riyumi on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:51 am

Hello Rei~

I just wanted to let you know, the mix is finally in the hands of someone who I know will get it done c: It'll be a while before they can get to it, but it's definitely coming! When it is done, I'll be placing a formal request here.

On another note, I saw that you can do "basic up to a bit high level animations." May I ask what you can do so I don't ask for too much? (I saw the samples, and definitely know that you can pan, highlight, rotate, pop on lyrics, and such--I'm just not sure if I'm missing anything else XD) I have an idea of what I want, but it's very flexible!

Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Female
Posts : 668
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 20
Location : Destination ahead to your right

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Rei on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:38 am

Riyumi wrote:Hello Rei~

I just wanted to let you know, the mix is finally in the hands of someone who I know will get it done c: It'll be a while before they can get to it, but it's definitely coming! When it is done, I'll be placing a formal request here.

On another note, I saw that you can do "basic up to a bit high level animations." May I ask what you can do so I don't ask for too much? (I saw the samples, and definitely know that you can pan, highlight, rotate, pop on lyrics, and such--I'm just not sure if I'm missing anything else XD) I have an idea of what I want, but it's very flexible!

Hi Riyumi! Okay! o u o)bb Oh!! For that, I actually just re-used the old post but I forgot that part, I actually formatted and have only regained my sony vegas, my AE isn't with me right now /tears/ but it still depends, if it can (complicated animation) be done manually in vegas then i'll try! i think you're not missing anything else, regarding on what i can do! e u e;; if you still wonder, here is the playlist for the animations i made ;w;

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female
Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 19
Location : Philippines

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Riyumi on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Oooh okay! No problem~ That works just fine. I can't even imagine doing all that or even creating all the other effects so that is just perfect c:  Thank you for the list! I'll come back and edit this comment here with information once the mix is done then~ I'll just write down what I want in my notes so that I can just copy and paste it in quickly when the time comes c:

Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Female
Posts : 668
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 20
Location : Destination ahead to your right

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Rei on Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Riyumi wrote:Oooh okay! No problem~ That works just fine. I can't even imagine doing all that or even creating all the other effects so that is just perfect c:  Thank you for the list! I'll come back and edit this comment here with information once the mix is done then~ I'll just write down what I want in my notes so that I can just copy and paste it in quickly when the time comes c:

got it!! :3

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female
Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 19
Location : Philippines

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Kumoshi on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Hoping it's still open since it's been a few months since this has been bumped o)-< Requesting an animation for Ai Kotoba!

TYPE OF ANIMATION: Duet
DEADLINE: None in particular but it would be nice if it could be done within the next month or two!
IMAGES TO BE USED: here (let me know if you need me to help look for background images or other stuff)
AUDIO LINK: here or another mix (use whichever you'd prefer)
SCRIPT LINK: here (scripted by Bianca Gabrielle)
ARTIST(S): LemonPoppySeedMuffin
MIXER(S): Kumoshi for the first one, FluoroLime for the second
SINGER(S): [url=twitter.com/senjukuniisan]Senjuku (センジュク)[/url], [url=youtube.com/user/Kaisoumizu]Kumoshi[/url]


Thank you!!

Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 20
Location : Berkeley/Milpitas, California

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Rei on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:49 am

Kumoshi wrote:Hoping it's still open since it's been a few months since this has been bumped o)-< Requesting an animation for Ai Kotoba!

TYPE OF ANIMATION: Duet
DEADLINE: None in particular but it would be nice if it could be done within the next month or two!
IMAGES TO BE USED: here (let me know if you need me to help look for background images or other stuff)
AUDIO LINK: here or another mix (use whichever you'd prefer)
SCRIPT LINK: here (scripted by Bianca Gabrielle)
ARTIST(S): LemonPoppySeedMuffin
MIXER(S): Kumoshi for the first one, FluoroLime for the second
SINGER(S): [url=twitter.com/senjukuniisan]Senjuku (センジュク)[/url], [url=youtube.com/user/Kaisoumizu]Kumoshi[/url]


Thank you!!

!! glad i checked the forums!! got it! i'll get it done asap then c:

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female
Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 19
Location : Philippines

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Kumoshi on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:23 am

Rei wrote:
Kumoshi wrote:Hoping it's still open since it's been a few months since this has been bumped o)-< Requesting an animation for Ai Kotoba!

TYPE OF ANIMATION: Duet
DEADLINE: None in particular but it would be nice if it could be done within the next month or two!
IMAGES TO BE USED: here (let me know if you need me to help look for background images or other stuff)
AUDIO LINK: here or another mix (use whichever you'd prefer)
SCRIPT LINK: here (scripted by Bianca Gabrielle)
ARTIST(S): LemonPoppySeedMuffin
MIXER(S): Kumoshi for the first one, FluoroLime for the second
SINGER(S): [url=twitter.com/senjukuniisan]Senjuku (センジュク)[/url], [url=youtube.com/user/Kaisoumizu]Kumoshi[/url]


Thank you!!

!! glad i checked the forums!! got it! i'll get it done asap then c:
I'll be looking forward to it /o/ (idk why the singer links seem messed up when I view my post in the thread, yikes)

Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 20
Location : Berkeley/Milpitas, California

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN AGAIN]reirei's animation service ☆

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum