Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[RECORDING] Straying Rhapsody / 迷走ラプソディ [TRIO] [Animators/artists also welcome]

+7
Love(`・ω・´)
Crest
NiKa83192
MAREI
FlueFaker
Seitanoshuuki
Riyumi
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RECORDING] Straying Rhapsody / 迷走ラプソディ [TRIO] [Animators/artists also welcome] - Page 2 Empty Re: [RECORDING] Straying Rhapsody / 迷走ラプソディ [TRIO] [Animators/artists also welcome]

Post by Riyumi Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:16 pm

I actually was going to close the auditions yesterday, but waiting for one more audition won't hurt. However yours will be the last I'm accepting for the girls side. I'll be out Friday/this weekend so will you be able to submit them by this Thursday? If that's not enough time--then I can extend it until Monday.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[RECORDING] Straying Rhapsody / 迷走ラプソディ [TRIO] [Animators/artists also welcome] - Page 2 Empty Re: [RECORDING] Straying Rhapsody / 迷走ラプソディ [TRIO] [Animators/artists also welcome]

Post by AlohaItsRina Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:24 am

Riyumi wrote:I actually was going to close the auditions yesterday, but waiting for one more audition won't hurt. However yours will be the last I'm accepting for the girls side. I'll be out Friday/this weekend so will you be able to submit them by this Thursday? If that's not enough time--then I can extend it until Monday.
I'll definitely be able to get it to you by Thursday night latest, thank you!
AlohaItsRina
AlohaItsRina

Singing Alias : Aloha its Rina Posts : 12

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTytB31ezGWnKwHmNefBwlQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Princeton Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:29 am

if you don't mind if things only get done in late april/early may, i'd like to offer my services as an artist, if you'll have me?
Princeton
Princeton
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : prince. Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:25 pm

@AlohaItsRina  That'd be great! Thanks. Then I can close it soon afterwords.

@Prince  Not at all! That'd be lovely--since I have so many projects (singing and art)--help at any time is great! Now all I need is a mixer. I know people who can mix--but those with a free schedule/want to mix for this would be an optimal(?)/preferred result.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:03 am

REMINDER: AUDITIONS WILL BE CLOSING TONIGHT AT 11:59PM PST 

I am NOT going to extend the deadlines for any reason as of this point. You either get it in this time, or no. I can't keep my previous auditioners waiting too long. 

On another note, apologies for taking so long and thank you for being so patient~ I will have the results ready at the end of this week (the latest) after this last deadline passes. I thank all of you for taking the time to audition <3
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:57 pm

RESULTS:

Dang!!! You guys made this SUPER DUPER HARD to pick. I swear. I want to take you all--but that would give our potential mixer some trouble, lines would take longer to turn in, and art would take a long time as well. I'm hoping to have this done by the end of summer (the latest). I actually have a list of back ups should I not receive a reply within a week (so don't give up hope!!). I just picked voices that were on time, suited the song, and also blends with one another...so after much much contemplation I am going to pick:

Kokkuri for Gakupo
Taifuu for Lily

My runner-ups should these two not reply are
Crest and Marei or Nika or Airin (gosh all your voices are lovely)
Thank you for auditioning! 

P.S.  If you still want to do this song---and you weren't chosen---I can do a 2nd video/different script for this song. Just PM me ;D
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:54 pm

eee thank you for having me! ;u;

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokkuri Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:50 am

Looking forward to working with you both! ^^
Kokkuri
Kokkuri

Singing Alias : こっくり Posts : 32

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbEUCtPZBfdMoPPyHHdae5A

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Anyone said mixer?

/crawls in/
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Boo---your message didn't pop up in my notifications (thank goodness it did in my email)---but I'd love to have you as our mixer Soren <3~

I just need to kick my homework's butt and get this script together so we can start recording =w=;  ehehe.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Oh okay, i'm free right now because YEAH NO MORE NATIONAL EXAMS WOOHOO
So please let me know if you need any help, maybe scripting etc |D

Almost forgot,

1. Please send your vocals in RAW (no BGM).
2. Export it into MP3 320kbps AND MONO track if available (because gdi wav is too big----)
3. Sing it with right tempo, right pronounciation.
4. If you have timing issues, please let me know!

Maybe that's all |D
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:18 pm

OOHH! THAT'S GREAT~ You did it Soren~~

I mean if you want to help with the script...I wouldn't refuse lol I just need to color code all the different parts (since there is no site differentiating between Lily, Gumi, and Gakupo). I also need to figure out if harmonies would like to be done or if I should just make the two characters singing at that point both sing the melody. 

I'll put that on the main post later~ but yes--please do as Soren says *^* 

Thank you so much dear <3
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:19 am

oh just heads up i cant harmonize S@#! without a reference---//sobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:47 pm

That's totally fine. If I can find a reference, I will post one. Otherwise, I can do them by ear OR it just happens to be everybody that appears at that point will sing the melody xD 

I apologize for the delay. College assignments just took a turn for the worse---I've been swimming in assignments and am unable to direct my attention to YTC stuff as much as I used to. I'll still make time for it--it just won't be that often. I'll be super duper free starting Mid-May after finals. Will be slow-average speed until then. By no means will my projects be dropped.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by NiKa83192 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Have fun guys Smile Looking forward to hear the completed project!
NiKa83192
NiKa83192

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://nika83192.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks! I still need the script. I've been flooded left and right with homework, projects, and presentations. Finals will be middle of May so once those are over, I should be able to go full throttle on YTC stuff.

((on another note--I loved your audition--would you be interested in doing a duet together? If so, PM me ^^  //shot for taking on another project, but I just really love working with new people & also people whose work I respect))
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu May 07, 2015 8:38 pm

SUPER DUPER APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY :U  

script is up now! (couldn't wait any longer/finals are coming up, but I have a small time frame I quickly finished this in)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TQa8T9u5i3_2uChXxQXDGRSykdgJNeTvNi-OiMcgS0o/edit?usp=sharing
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2