Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[CLOSED] Isshin Furan [Recording! >w<]

+6
ThaiKunoichi
vampirebitesxx
Bluebear_Wu
Riyumi
nyannyan056
Seitanoshuuki
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[CLOSED] Isshin Furan [Recording! >w<] - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Isshin Furan [Recording! >w<]

Post by Riyumi Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Hehe thanks ^^ and No problem~

I think I'm going to redo my lines though because I just realized I was recording on 128 (forgot the unit)--but it's a muffled quality >_<;;; so ignore the links I posted Dx  don't worry~ you have a life :>  good luck!
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Isshin Furan [Recording! >w<] - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Isshin Furan [Recording! >w<]

Post by Bluebear_Wu Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:50 pm

I'm really worried about my timing, so i haven't saved any of the recordings. Is it okay to be off a little bit? ;A;
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Ryumi, which song are you singing to? Like I go little faster than the original song, but when I match up my lines with your's sometimes mine is a little slower??
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 pm

I'm singing to the in vocal
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 am

Do I sing this Gumi line? "koko made kite hiki kaesu nante iwanai de" In the other songs, it's highlighted Blue and I think I'm hearing Miku's vocals at that part.
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:21 am

That's actually Miku's part. Online sources have it wrong, but the lyric video has it right; so yes, you do sing it
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Tue May 12, 2015 5:54 pm

I apologize for not having the lines, tests and other things came up. I don't know if this is still going. I sincerely apologize for not submitting for quite a few months. Every time I record, I delete it because I'm not confident in my voice. Anyways, I just wanted to know if you guys are done with your lines or not, so I can rush myself.
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue May 19, 2015 11:53 pm

I hadn't sent in the updated lines in wav (last one was poor quality) and am sending those in tomorrow. I also had exams/priorities. So don't feel bad on your own! I believe this is still ongoing. It's just a bit slow (which I feel really bad for as well...we can kick up to speed and get things going though)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Thank you so much for replying! I was really scared of messing up Shuu's plans to make this cover. I'll get my lines in asap!!!
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu May 21, 2015 9:26 pm

No worries~ it happens!

Also, here are my lines (woo it's in one take). Let me know if you need me to retake. I hope my mic didn't pick up cars whizzing by the driveway...

https://app.box.com/s/upztpngav2yggiussamw4l4lbv5dmuty
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Sat May 23, 2015 7:47 pm

I think I can get my lines in on Memorial day. I hope! : D My lines are finally in sync with your's Riyumi, so I think I'm ready for the final recording! >.< Thank you for putting up your lines!
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Tue May 26, 2015 5:54 pm

I recorded a lot of them, but i dont think they are on the right tempo with the song :/ Here, the "draft": [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/k584vd1hny5d04n/Isshin Furan -]https://www.dropbox.com/s/k584vd1hny5d04n/Isshin%20Furan%20-%20Blue.wav?dl=0[/url]
If you want me to change anything, I can fix it! Just say so!
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:43 pm

sorry for the late response--idk if Shiki is still alive...but that link dosen't work (even after I removed the /url thing at the end)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:03 pm

I removed it because I thought this was over since no one was active =_= sorry. If you need me to record again, I shall. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:10 pm

oh it's all good. I'm not the organizer and I pretty much dumped my lines lol. I tend to keep them there o3o;; I just realized it was commented so long ago ^^;;; (darn you notifications bar! You were suppose to notify me ;o)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:31 pm

So do I rerecord? or...
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:37 pm

uuh that's up to you. You might want to wait until Shiki is back just to be safe. Idk if they're busy ovo;;
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebear_Wu Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:43 pm

alrighto ^-^
Bluebear_Wu
Bluebear_Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3