Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[DONE] Butterfly and Flower and Spider (Trio)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[DONE] Butterfly and Flower and Spider (Trio) - Page 3 Empty Re: [DONE] Butterfly and Flower and Spider (Trio)

Post by Riyumi Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 am

No problem! Glad the feedback could help :>

and oh! I thought I totally missed it (there were so many layers/files xD). hehe it happens. No worries about it. If Kumoshi doesn't notice anything else--then I think this is a pretty awesome mix for a final.

Well done~~ >v<b
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[DONE] Butterfly and Flower and Spider (Trio) - Page 3 Empty Re: [DONE] Butterfly and Flower and Spider (Trio)

Post by Kumoshi Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:12 pm

This sounds really nice! Thank you for the hard work on mixing and also thanks Riyumi for providing lots of feedback for the mix ^-^

Don't think I heard anything missing so I'm A-OK with this c:
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 pm

It really does *q*  is it weird that I have already listened to it on loop several times straight? it just is so beautiful. *letouches your voices* 

It's my pleasure to give constructive critique and walls of texts on things I love 8D 

so I guess this is the one? hehe
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 pm

can't express how thankful I am!! T^T thanks a lot for singing with me, this is no doubt one of my most successful collabs. Hopefully we'll have a chance to sing together again! ^u^
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I am so happy with how this turned out and really enjoyed working with you two as well <333 I look forward to collaborating in the future as well 8D
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 pm

faskdfjklasdjfklsd. KYAAA. IT'S BEAUTIFUL ;V; so happy. I pretty much squealed (and may have woken up people in the dorms...wooops)

It was a pleasure to sing with you two--and I'm really happy that you both enjoyed it just as much as I did~ It'd be an honor to sing together again! Just drop a message and I'll let you know my schedule/2 cents~~ (if my PM box is full on YTC, just ask Kumo or Aerlith--they have my personal email, and will be able to direct you to me :>  email is what I check every day unless I'm traveling overseas so it's the best method to reach me ^^)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3