Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b

+10
Rakune_Rai
Kemi
Akemi
seahorsegurl
kiki
Kumbancha
QrMOMOKA
Ciel
JinSeng
Aelve
14 posters

Go down

Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b Empty Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 am

I was listening to a ton of NND utaite as usual. XD And I started thinking of things that stand out to me.

I love it when they talk in the videos. LOL; Not like how Gero does where it's like a full on coversation. XD; But like.. that Magnet with 5koma and Panyo. XDD Oh and how clear talks in ggrks. Seiryuu type talk I suppose~

I also love the inhale sound. T V T Actually that's my #1. I love inhale. hehe

And is it just me, but do you blush when you listen to certain recordings? I do. actually, I do quite often. T V T; Usually deep voices will get me. Dasoku and Soraru will get me usually. I love it when that happens. ///

What stands out to you guys when you listen to songs? Doesn't have to be NND utaite, but it can be anything..!

Back to top Go down

Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b Empty Re: Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 pm

not like Gero

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Well honestly I dun listen much to NND singers but [gasp]
but I do like listening to artist sings, honestly I like hearing the bridgeds when they sing. or how well they go all out in a conversation. the random/gag ones taht refers to games SF and yaranaika parodies are best 8D! <3

inhale is <333 me too
and since I like bloopers... I like songs that are sung live (no props or prerecord)

Back to top Go down

Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b Empty Re: Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b

Post by Aelve Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Personally, I like....expressive voices, beautiful vibratos ad talking parts. Funny talkings too! Especially Koge&Mucchi's.
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Singing Alias : 夢茶 Posts : 338
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

http://www.aelve.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm

I really like it when they add their own stuff to songs, or when they sing during parts that are usually quiet. 8D

Like how the Just Be Friends Nico Nico Chorus was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I love it when people create their own raps for songs, especially Kettaro's rap in Fire Flower

Things you like in recordings /singers? *///* b JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

FFF OHYEAH..! I adore original rap too~ Boron's kokoro/kiseki rap & Rapbit's JBF is my favourite too. * /// *!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

I...I guess I just like it when a singer sings things their own way and grabs attention in that way. Whether it's good attention or bad attention.

I mean we can all say Gero/Faneru are experts at the bad (but really good) attention grabbing thing. And Yonji as well. And Gom just...well, you can hear how much fun he has when he's recording! Valshe and her self-duets of songs that weren't even duets to begin with is just so unique and amazing IMO~! Pico, Sekihan and Kogeinu basically win with genderbending skills of crack and awesome. Soraru always adds his own flair to songs through adlibs and his own mixing style songs (like I would never have imagined FullkawaP's Piano Lesson with AutoTune EVER, but he somehow made that work...though it's not my favourite of his songs XD). And then of course, added rap, amazing adlibs, random talking parts...

I think what catches my attention is whatever they do to catch your attention, if that makes any sense? I can't say I limit myself to always being "captured" by one particular thing. What works for one singer may be boring to me done by another singer, things like that?
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by QrMOMOKA Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:59 pm

>______> How come I never saw this post untill like, now..?
Anyways...

I like every little thing Yoppei adds in his songs. Not matter if he's talking about "twin tails", or saying he likes Kagamine Rin the best, or random screams. Sometimes he even start singing other songs in his covers >_____>.
He's very talented and retarded is a good way that I love him<3
QrMOMOKA
QrMOMOKA
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/QrMOMOKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumbancha Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 pm

I personally LOVE unique and different voices, like the kind of voices that you wouldn't really imagine singing, Mitani Nana has avery unique voice that I ADORE which is why she's my favorite female nico singer, I'd kill if my voice was like hers, I also love Yonji's voice a lot, is different in kind of a weird way that attracts me, he recently became my favorite male nico singer, (he's cute too and cuteness atracts me LOL) and well I also love Yoppei, Nodoame and Kouhei with their super crazy high and energetic voices, They just fill everyhting with energy Lol
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumba Posts : 1151

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 pm

I really LOVE their screamos! XDD (so EPIC! XD)
um..yeah er..I also love it when they rap some of the parts like neko's english melt or ill.bell's covers! XD they are so awesome!
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by seahorsegurl Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 am

Like Kumba-chan, I really like singers with unique voices (like Mitani Nana, Valshe, Ritsuka, Nimo, etc.) 8DDD
But I also like when they add random 'Ahh's and stuff (when they really fit the song xDD).
OH. And. When singers sing REALLY high notes without going into head voice in upbeat songs. *A* (For ex: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9669860 <-- I replayed 0:32~0:34 MANY. MANY. Times. -dies-)

Yoppei and Kouhei/HaganeTsuwamono (IDUNNOWHATNAMEHEUSES. ;A;) are epic for being able to scream in every song and still sound AMAZING. 8DD

OHH. AND GENDERBENDING. IS. LOVE. <3
Pico, Sekihan, Che:Sakurai, Hitori, and Valshe are absolutely AMAZING. <33333
seahorsegurl
seahorsegurl
Animator

Singing Alias : Katie Posts : 56

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/seahorsegurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm

@seahorsegurl: GENDERBENDING IS SOOO LOVE <3333

I look for uniqueness in singing/mixing style. How they turn the songs into their own. That's why I'm so in love with Valshe - every song she sings is completely in her own style and is a step away from the original.

Also that little grating quality in a guy's voice while they sing really makes me go *kyuun* like how they end their notes with a slight grating *hard to explain* another reason why Valshe's Len voice is so much love <3

AND VOICE ACTING!! <333 I'm an otome game fangirl, so deep male voice acting is <3333 Akito's version of Another:Romeo&Cinderella, in the last chorus where he slightly laughed almost killed me sweet
Akemi
Akemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Akemi Posts : 877

Sakura No Ame Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Akemi2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Moaning! Voice acting, deep voices, sighing, chuckles , high notes, screamos, manliness (this applies to girsl too xD) gender bending!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 am

like 89-tan, I also like the little chuckles they add after super awesome emotional parts. xD
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kemi Posts : 945

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakune_Rai Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 am

If it's talking in a NND song, I know my favorites... They're both from Imitation Black.

Valshe (Hopefully spelled right...): Futari tomo daisukidayo... (I love both you dearly...)

Usa: Erabu? Muri... (Choose? Impossible...)

I love those lines... lol
Rakune_Rai
Rakune_Rai
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 落音ライ Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by booksie Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm

I honestly don't know many of the members of the NicoNicoChorus by name yet, but I love when they do something crazy during their recording-such as the aforementioned epic screams ^_^
booksie
booksie
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Alli Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Meepy Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 pm

I mostly just go for screams/shouts. T///A///T
Y'know, things like those passionate screams, or just screams for the heck of it. And I like it when singers will add extra sounds to the songs. Like, anything. Nothing really specific.
Also, laughs. Some of them just have such nice laughs...<333
Meepy
Meepy
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ミピ Posts : 152

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by magical_wishes Sat May 01, 2010 2:24 am

Wow, I'm so glad this thread has been made, because I thought I was the only one! Haha Razz
Umm, well mine have practically all been said...
I love: improv (Choucho's magnet!) , random crack dialogues and conversations (GERO!), random crack stuff in general, the breathing sounds xD
I love sexy gravelly low notes (sekihan, dasoku <3)
I love listening to people belt REALLY high notes (wotamin, yamai), especially guys XD (Gero, Piko, Yoppei)
omfg I'm in love with Sekihan's screamo <333
I love 'chill/shiver-inducing' high notes, like meltdown, and Luschka's Last Night Good Night, and Melt in general xD

and OMFG GENDERBENDING. I SWEAR TO KAMISAMA I HAVE THE BIGGEST GENDERBENDING FETISH LIKE FFFFFF
i blush whenever I hear Hitori/Sakurai sing <3333 and i am SO jealous xD
Piko is <333 So is Sekihan/Valshe.

I guess I love listening to songs that have really pro mixing and harmonies, like Valshe's Migikata no Chou, but I also love Live performances/when they record all in one go Smile I don't know if this is weird, but I kinda listen out for little/minor imperfections in songs and live stuff. It makes the song just that much more real to me :DDD

Ehh, not a big fan of fake crying XDD

Oh, and Nayuta!Haruhi is so cool ^^
magical_wishes
magical_wishes
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mary-la ~ Posts : 133

https://www.youtube.com/user/magicalwishesmezza

Back to top Go down

Post by magical_wishes Sat May 01, 2010 2:25 am

Meepy wrote:I mostly just go for screams/shouts. T///A///T
Y'know, things like those passionate screams, or just screams for the heck of it. And I like it when singers will add extra sounds to the songs. Like, anything. Nothing really specific.
Also, laughs. Some of them just have such nice laughs...<333

Mmm, yeah, agree XD Laughs always make me wanna laugh XDD
Also when girls sing low... mmm ^^
magical_wishes
magical_wishes
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mary-la ~ Posts : 133

https://www.youtube.com/user/magicalwishesmezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Meepy Thu May 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Them hot laughs.
They make me melt.

But I still go for screaming. Because it's even hotter. T///v///T
And genderbending makes me jealous 'cuz I'm all like, "I wanna do that. D8 /admire...or envy"
Meepy
Meepy
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 am

Meepy wrote:Them hot laughs.
They make me melt.

But I still go for screaming. Because it's even hotter. T///v///T
And genderbending makes me jealous 'cuz I'm all like, "I wanna do that. D8 /admire...or envy"

All of these. :D (I am going to sound like a creeper but homg, UmiNeko laughing when he sings makes me all YAAAY and =D =D =D. OTL.)
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meepy Fri May 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Not creepy!
Because that's what I do just hearing Kouhei sing. :U
Meepy
Meepy
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down