Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers

3 posters

Go down

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers Empty Please Read Before Posting Your Covers

Post by krannda Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 am

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers 2TXcoq5
Hello and welcome to the Share Your Covers section of the forums!
This is where you get to create your own topics to display your own covers~ Here's a short guideline on how to format your topic!

Step 1: Give your topic a title
Try to think of a name that will best represent what your covers are and what your topic will show. Be as creative as you can!

Examples: JinSeng's Hall of Music, Kran's Jukebox, Rin Needs Your Opinions!

Step 2: Give a short introduction about your topic
Tell people who you are, what you do on your channel, and what you'd like to get out of showing off your covers in this place (e.g. critiques, feedback, meet new people you can collaborate with, etc.).

Example:
Hi! My name is Kran and I'd like to share some of my covers with you guys! I usually like singing songs that have an electronic vibe to them. I'm really interested in improving my work so I hope you can give me some feedback!

Step 3: Post your covers
Share your cover immediately right after the introduction section, preferably embedded into the post like this:

You can use [ youtube] LINK HERE [ /youtube] (without the spaces within the tag) to do this. You can also center it using the center code. :D

Aaaand that's it. Just a quick reminder: BE NICE WHEN GIVING CRITIQUES.
Point out the good points before the points for improvement, so it'll be a lot easier for people to accept your opinions. It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. <3
krannda
krannda
I'm still alive?

Singing Alias : kran Posts : 1244

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/fxsynth

Back to top Go down

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers Empty Re: Please Read Before Posting Your Covers

Post by Takumi Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers LfWgxgh
If your thread only has a single video in it and there is nothing (or at least specific enough) to imply that more videos will be posted, it will be locked. Therefore, I recommend editing the title to somehow imply it is a gallery or portfolio of the sort (Such as "Username's Covers" or "Username's Hall of Covers") or stating anywhere that you will be posting more covers. This problem can also be remedied by posting more than one video in your first post. Thank you!

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers TYjSRGP
In this specific section, you're allowed to double post so you don't have to wait for someone to comment before you can post another cover up! Just remember not to post the same cover again and again! That might get on people's nerves.
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Taʞumi Posts : 308

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakumiEscape

Back to top Go down

Please Read Before Posting Your Covers Empty Re: Please Read Before Posting Your Covers

Post by Aerlith Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm

As an extra note, I would highly recommend that you also check out other peoples' covers instead of just posting your own here. c:

Share the feedback~~~ :D Build the community!
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down