Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video

+5
Una
HakuraSakura
micelle
Chinatsu96
wraithseeker
9 posters

Go down

Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video Empty Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video

Post by wraithseeker Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 am

Do I really sound that bad to get a dislike on my video? This morning I woke up and found a dislike on my video and it bothered me quite abit. Is it possible if people in YT chorus can tell me their honest opinion? I don't really want to upload things that sounds really bad!

wraithseeker

Singing Alias : Wraith Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video Empty Re: Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video

Post by Chinatsu96 Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 am

I've just listened to it, but I don't think it's anything bad with your voice, maybe it's the mixing? <-- Don't know the song that well

But I think the bgm is very low and maybe sometimes, your vocals are a little bit late. But don't worry. Every uttaites get their first dislikes sometimes, so I don't see any problems with that ^^ Maybe it's not their favourite song etc.

(I hoped I helped, or at least cheered you up a little, but I think you have a beautiful voice)

EDIT: Yeah, I think the biggest problems in your cover(s) is the mixing, you're voice is ok with a little off pitch sometimes, but it sounds good. Again, just the mixing xD
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video Empty Re: Do I sound that bad? I got disliked on my video

Post by wraithseeker Tue May 22, 2012 8:23 am

Thanks for cheering me up! I thought I sounded really bad. I'm personally terrible at mixing myself personally especially when I got lazy and used the iphone mic to record instead of my snowball.

Maybe if you have the time u could teach me on how to mix properly? Especially the BGM part. I can't really tell whether the BGM should be high or low at times.

wraithseeker

Singing Alias : Wraith Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by micelle Tue May 22, 2012 11:54 am

Hi, first of all I don't think you sound really that bad. You were on pitch and timing isn't that off either. Btw, I love Fate/Zero and I appreciate everyone who makes cover of the anime's songs... so basically I'm saying that I know this song... hehehe

Anyway, here is a really long reply so it's ok if you don't read it... I just want to help and give my honest opinion. shy

Spoiler:

That is all. Good luck in your future songs~ Happiness
micelle
micelle
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : micelle Posts : 206

https://www.youtube.com/user/micelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Tue May 22, 2012 12:02 pm

^. . . Sensei!!!!!!!!!! OAO *bows*

@ Wraith: She's right, don't get lazy, because it doesn't lift your singing spirit. If you want it to sound better, but more soul into it Razz And I couldn't really hear the bgm of that song, so it was more like an a capella for me. Try to higher it a bit more, but make sure that it's not high enough to hide your vocals. Balance it out a little.

(hope that helped at least a little more xD)
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sun May 27, 2012 12:34 am

awww man its been taken off because of copyright reasons QAAAQ i would very much like to see it and critique it myself if you don't mind, if you would like an honest critique i'll pm it to you~ Mmm and could i ask a favor that it be uploaded on something like 4shared or box?
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 am

Um. Don't be so bothered about dislikes. I don't know how many there are since the video has been removed but yknw, I don't really think it's a substantial amount. Don't worry about it so much, everyone who uploads covers are bound to have dislikes. Even those who upload top-notch ones.
Una
Una
Talkative

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by legendary_girl_M Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Aww can't see the video anymore but I'm sure it's not that bad (although can't say, since can't see vid) but words of advice... posting anything online, whether it be a cover or a drawing, there will always be someone who hates it. Just the way internet is ;( The only time I don't get dislikes is when my video isn't popular enough for the haters to find it, LOL. (I find the community for vocaloid covers is generally a lot nicer though. My channel is connected to the gaming community where people are downright assholes... as in they will actually ask you if you were possessed enough to sing that badly or w/e.) Also looking back I can say my first vid is pretty bad but you improve as you sing more :D
legendary_girl_M
legendary_girl_M
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : mii/m Posts : 52

http://hurumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyAnn Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 pm

There's always gonna be someone disliking your vid. Look at some of the best people on YouTube, even they have dislikes. If you're so bothered by them then it's not really something you should stick to. It's the internet and not everyone is going to like what you do, unfortunately. You gotta just let it fly past you unless it is a helpful critique being posted for you.
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Una wrote:Um. Don't be so bothered about dislikes. I don't know how many there are since the video has been removed but yknw, I don't really think it's a substantial amount. Don't worry about it so much, everyone who uploads covers are bound to have dislikes. Even those who upload top-notch ones.

And eventually, as time passes by, you'll level up and improve yourself. This is pretty much a normal utaite life. If it gets dislikes/likes, it just shows that you're being watched and your covers are being listened to /o/! You can do it /o/~
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by (ツ・ω・キ) Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 am

those people are just born without parents.
and they thought they were the best of all when they have nothing to prove.

so the best way is,
continue what you think is right and good for you.
kill them~
(ツ・ω・キ)
(ツ・ω・キ)
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ツキ Posts : 662

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down