Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[100% MIXING/ART IN PROGRESS] 恋のABO x 1000%LOVE [closed-except to people I already responded to. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! ^_^]

+18
aeriia
LokkiError
Kagi
chinx_00
mikuri
Bippy-kun
Haruna
Ami
眠る
aquashadowcat
anichan95
Imagase
Chinatsu96
K0k0n0t2u
Chiisai-hime
chiharu96
Mitsu
Skylark
22 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[100% MIXING/ART IN PROGRESS] 恋のABO x 1000%LOVE [closed-except to people I already responded to. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! ^_^] - Page 4 Empty Re: [100% MIXING/ART IN PROGRESS] 恋のABO x 1000%LOVE [closed-except to people I already responded to. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! ^_^]

Post by aeriia Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

thank you!! red luv red luv
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

[100% MIXING/ART IN PROGRESS] 恋のABO x 1000%LOVE [closed-except to people I already responded to. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! ^_^] - Page 4 Empty Re: [100% MIXING/ART IN PROGRESS] 恋のABO x 1000%LOVE [closed-except to people I already responded to. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! ^_^]

Post by chinx_00 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:48 pm

//izz excited~
chinx_00
chinx_00
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chinx Posts : 686
Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Is excited for this~
    How's it going so far?
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Singing Alias : カギ Posts : 440

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orob0rustic

Back to top Go down

Post by LokkiError Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:56 pm

OHHHH! I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!! YEAH MAN!!!!!! Manly
Wait, it's still open... right? =<
LokkiError
LokkiError
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lokki Posts : 107

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/LokkiError?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 pm

LokkiError wrote:OHHHH! I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!! YEAH MAN!!!!!! Manly

yes! I can easily add you to the mix! Please join! sweet
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Kagi wrote:
    Is excited for this~
    How's it going so far?

I'll post a preview in a few days, probably before Wednesday (:
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by LokkiError Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 pm

aeriia wrote:
LokkiError wrote:OHHHH! I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!! YEAH MAN!!!!!! Manly

yes! I can easily add you to the mix! Please join! sweet

I would love to join! COUNT ME IN! Please add The Potato Lord to the mix -w-

alias: Lokki
YT account: https://www.youtube.com/user/LokkiError
vocals: ~soon to be added~
signature color: i'm a bit confused...
picture: What exactly is the picture suppose to be of?

I'm really confused right now... what i understand is that this is a mash-up of two songs. Maji love and abo. I am really confused on the lyrics, may someone please record a demo. So, do you just choose a character from one of the two songs and sing their lines, or do you sing the whole song... KILL ME NOW! LostSoul
LokkiError
LokkiError
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm

LokkiError wrote:

I'm really confused right now... what i understand is that this is a mash-up of two songs. Maji love and abo. I am really confused on the lyrics, may someone please record a demo. So, do you just choose a character from one of the two songs and sing their lines, or do you sing the whole song... KILL ME NOW! [100% MIXING/ART IN PROGRESS] 恋のABO x 1000%LOVE [closed-except to people I already responded to. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! ^_^] - Page 4 119396

Sing the original version of Koi no ABO of this part:
Hey! A
Kichoumen believer
Hey! B
My pace na banchou
Uranai ja aishou wa batsu
Nantoka naru deshou
Hey! O
Romanticist leader
AB
Tsundere producer
Dare ni demo chousho to tansho riaru de aru desho

and this part:
Pop na hip ga bump
Odorou ze
Hit na song ga bump
Moriagare
Such a cute na smile
Stage ni agare

and sing the original version of maji love of this part:

(DOKI DOKI de kowaresou 1000% LOVE...)

(saa Let's song!
yume wo utaou (Let's shout!)
sora ni utaou (Let's go!)
hajikeru monogatari ni shichaimashou
mirai no chizu wo (Yes x2) kimi to egakou
kono REBORYUUSHON (We are)
ikimashou (ST☆RISH)
ai wo Change the star
Check it out!!)

and this part of maji love:

(Natsuki: mada minu seiza wo
Shou: futari de tsumuide
Natsuki: KISU yori
Shou: sugoi
Natsuki x Shou: uta de sekai wo tsukurou)

It doesn't really matter which order they are in as long as the rhythm is right.

If you still need a reference I will try to record one (: Sorry for being confusing >.<

as for the images just show me what you would like your character to look like in this song since I will be doing the art. Don't worry about the color if you don't have one~I might not even use that. ^__^

Last edited by aeriia on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:30 pm

By the way, I won't be able to work on this much until after final exams which unfortunately ends only on May 10th. I will see if I have time around May 1-May 10th to squeeze some mixing in though.

I might be able to work on the art though so I will keep you guys updated on that~

(:
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by LokkiError Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:50 am

aeriia wrote:It doesn't really matter which order they are in as long as the rhythm is right.

If you still need a reference I will try to record one (: Sorry for being confusing >.<

as for the images just show me what you would like your character to look like in this song since I will be doing the art. Don't worry about the color if you don't have one~I might not even use that. ^__^

Oh wow!! THANK YOU ! I think i kinda got it now! Thank you again! So i can like, sing all of the Koi no ABO lines in like... how do i say it, in one take and sing Maji love separably all in a one take?

You don't need to be sorry! I'm just stupid for not figuring this out. And you don't have to do a recording, it's only if you want to. =3=

So, the picture can be anyone :D and not just our character, right?
LokkiError
LokkiError
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

LokkiError wrote:
So i can like, sing all of the Koi no ABO lines in like... how do i say it, in one take and sing Maji love separably all in a one take?

Yes Smile Just follow the original rhythm of the singers when they sing the lines and I will figure out the rest!

LokkiError wrote:
So, the picture can be anyone :D and not just our character, right?

Yes! Just whatever you want people to see when your singing appears xD You can choose a puppy or a potato *shot* if you really wanted to lol
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 am

[/ pokes head in]
    How's the mixing status going?
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm

@kagi

sorry about not making progress! OTL I'll try to get some mixing done this Friday night. Btw good luck on your utapri chorus! I would like to audition too if I can get some of my previous commitments worked on first x_x
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Oh no it's alright~
    I completely understand that feeling. I've been swamped with a lot of things as well! (Never enter so many choruses, hahaha). I look forward to the end project. Let me know if you need any help.

Thank you~
    I'm not sure how many people will audition for it, so you might have a chance at it still.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:03 am

Kagi wrote:

Oh no it's alright~
    I completely understand that feeling. I've been swamped with a lot of things as well! (Never enter so many choruses, hahaha). I look forward to the end project. Let me know if you need any help.

Thank you~
    I'm not sure how many people will audition for it, so you might have a chance at it still.

I TOOK SO LONG X'DD But finally I have a preview if anyone still remembers this thing OTL

https://soundcloud.com/aeriia/abo-no-1000-love-chorus

By the way Kagi, are you willing to resing the natsuki and shou part or/and sing Ren's part? The natsuki x shou part was a bit off on the rhythm but I'd still like to have your vocals in there! (:
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 am

No problem.
    I'll sing all three of them cause I have no idea which one you need. Give me a day?

It sounds really good right now!
    I love the switch overs.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:21 am

Kagi wrote:

No problem.
    I'll sing all three of them cause I have no idea which one you need. Give me a day?

It sounds really good right now!
    I love the switch overs.

ahh! Thank you Kagi! That would be perfect! (: You can have more time if you need to. Just post your lines whenever you're ready ("Are you ready?" popped in my brain just now T_T Too much replaying of 1000% love....). Again, thank you so much! ^_^
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by xHotaruChan Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 am

alias: ほたる // Hotaru
YT account: xHotaruChan
vocals: Quartet night : soundcloud.com/xhotaruchan/quartet-night-quartet-night
signature color: Purple
picture: I dont have any official OC done yet ;A; . But I can give you the description ? O3O
xHotaruChan
xHotaruChan

Singing Alias : Hotaru Posts : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/xhotaruchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by chiizukeiki Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:55 pm

"[still open for 1000% love Ren lines]"

Not sure if you still need those considering it's now almost completed mixing? D:
chiizukeiki
chiizukeiki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : チイ Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:45 am

thank you so much kagi!! (: I will use your vocals in the mix! 

And Hotaru and Chii, yes I am still able to throw new vocals in there. At least until the end of next week (:
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by chiizukeiki Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Do you also need the Koi no ABO lines done along with the Ren lines? :O
chiizukeiki
chiizukeiki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : チイ Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by aeriia Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 pm

chiizukeiki wrote:Do you also need the Koi no ABO lines done along with the Ren lines? :O
if you are willing to sing the koi no ABO lines too that would be great!! Now that I have kagi doing the Ren part Ren's part is not as urgently needed and it would be nice to have one more person singing koi no ABO Smile

For koi no ABO I mostly need these parts:

"HEY A!
kinchoumen believer
Hey B!"

and 

"Pop na hip ga bump
Odorou ze
Hit na song ga bump
Moriagare
Such a cute na smile
Stage ni agare"

thank you Chii, just post your vocals here whenever you're done! ^__^
aeriia
aeriia
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:03 am

"Still open for 1000% love Ren Lines"

.....may i try? //hide
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by xHotaruChan Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 am

aeriia wrote:thank you so much kagi!! (: I will use your vocals in the mix! 

And Hotaru and Chii, yes I am still able to throw new vocals in there. At least until the end of next week (:
Ahh okay o3o . So should I just record all the ren parts ? o3o Or do you need just specific ones ~ ?
xHotaruChan
xHotaruChan

Singing Alias : Hotaru Posts : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/xhotaruchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next