Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Today at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added]

2 posters

Go down

Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added] Empty Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added]

Post by Kamiya Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 am

Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added] ShowImage.aspx?ImageId=DEN-O-ALL-STARS-CHO-CLIMAX-JUMP|51fm8FE1SSL

From different periods of time, ten singers come together. With their voices, they sing out to the people of the past, present and future!

They are the Den-O ALL☆STARS!

Welcome to my first official recruiting for my WEEKS project. WEEKS Projects are singing projects I've [Kamiya] developed in which from five to seven covers are posted in succession during one entire week. They are prepared weeks to months ahead of time and sometimes take two separate weeks. This will be the first time I officially recruit people to join my WEEKS Project for a special occasion. Kamen Rider Den-O is one of the most popular Kamen Rider series for kids in Japan and has the most vocal tracks since it first started, with the characters actually singing the songs than actual bands.

Den-O Weeks are two weeks dedicated to covering Den-O songs. While there are much more than this, only ten songs for ten days will be covered, such as the iconic Climax Jump and Double-Action songs. Each song will have multiple singers, making each song a duet to group dub. You, the participants, will then audition for specific roles. Some of you may be required to sing more than one song (in this case, ALL of you will be singing more than one song.

The track list is as followed:

Den-O Weeks 1
Den-O Week

"Climax Jump DEN-LINER FORM Lyrics and MP3":

"Double-Action Sword Form lyrics and MP3":

"Double-Action Rod Form lyrics and MP3":

"Double-Action Axe Form lyrics and MP3":

"Double-Action Gun Form lyrics and MP3":

Den-O Weeks 2
Cho Den-O Week

"ACTION-ZERO lyrics and MP3":

[youtube][/youtube]

"Double-Action Wing Form lyrics and MP3":

[youtube][/youtube]

"Real-Action lyrics and MP3":

[youtube][/youtube]

"Double-Action Strike Form lyrics and MP3":

[youtube][/youtube]

"Cho Climax Jump lyrics and MP3":

--

Rules of Auditioning
  1. Auditioners must be respectful to the organizer and fellow auditioners. If word gets out about misconduct, I will not allow you to audition and report you.
  2. Those wanting to audition must have an understanding of music and at least be able to sing harmony. Those who have an understanding of harmony but need proper training can see me.
  3. You do not have to watch the Kamen Rider series to participate. All you need is a love for singing and singing with others.
  4. Have as much fun as possible. Den-O is a fun series, so you should have fun too.

Den-O ALL☆STARS Cast List and Requirements
You do not have to be a male to participate, even if the characters are mainly male. Female singers are welcome. Remember, emotions is the key to your roles.

• Ryotaro Nogami - Sung by Kamiya
  • Momotaros - Sung by __________
    Sound like you're worthy of being a leader.
  • Urataros - Sung by __________
    Have a smooth and flirtatious sound to your voice. Attract both men and women alike with your music.
  • Kintaros - Sung by __________
    Be strong and passionate. Make the audience cry to your song.
  • Ryuutaros - Sung by __________
    Must be able to sing fast, or "rap". Have fun and go nuts. Show off. Be a child.
  • Sieg - Sung by __________
    Royalty is your name. Be high up and arrogant in your voice, like a prince/ss.
  • Sakurai Yuuto - Sung by __________
    Must have a confident tone and sound like you can take on anyone.
  • Deneb - Sung by __________
    Be loyal to your Yuuto-kun and portray the character that will do anything to make him happy. You must sound selfless and sincere.
  • Kotaro Nogami - Sung by __________
    Sound like a defiant teen that knows what to do and who to do it for
  • Teddy/Neotaros - Sung by __________
    Like Deneb, you must sound loyal and devoted to your Kotaro.

--

Keep in mind that

• MP3s for reference and Off-Vocals for recording will be provided.
  • If you pass the audition, you are to provide an e-mail and Skype or another IM contact (preferably Skype).
  • Auditions will not end until all 10 roles have been selected. Project should be ready by Spring 2012.

Don't be afraid! All are free to audition! From the start to the end, we arrive at a climax!!

Last edited by Kamiya on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kamiya (神也) Posts : 553

My YTC Story

http://kajimotomiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added] Empty Re: Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added]

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 am

Kamen Rider songs! <3 I love Kamen rider and their songs but unfortunately... I know nothing Den-O (one of the few I missed) orz. Lemme learn the songs and I'll audition! :D
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added] Empty Re: Den-O ALL☆STARS - Group WEEKS Project [AUDITIONS OPEN - 1/10 Taken - 5/10 Songs Added]

Post by Kamiya Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 am

Yaynessss! I'm gonna try and pull the last 8 songs up tonight so everyone knows what they'll be auditioning and singing for.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Den-O Week (Den-O Weeks 1) is set with songs and lyrics. Those wanting to apply for thsoe can do so now.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Can anyone tell the difference between Yuuto Sakurai's lines and Deneb's lines? Or am I being color blind...
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down