Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Re-Open :Yami No Tenshi Chorus Group (Male/genderbenders, Animators, and Mixers Audtions Only)

+9
HakuraSakura
HanaRyuu15
Sakura
vampirebitesxx
hakusan
passiontwinkie
Cherryliciouse
Skylark
Mpnightmare
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re-Open :Yami No Tenshi Chorus Group (Male/genderbenders, Animators, and Mixers Audtions Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Re-Open :Yami No Tenshi Chorus Group (Male/genderbenders, Animators, and Mixers Audtions Only)

Post by HakuraSakura Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Oh let me find a good GB audition 8D
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Re-Open :Yami No Tenshi Chorus Group (Male/genderbenders, Animators, and Mixers Audtions Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Re-Open :Yami No Tenshi Chorus Group (Male/genderbenders, Animators, and Mixers Audtions Only)

Post by Mpnightmare Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 pm

@hakura: ok
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : MP Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by HanaRyuu15 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Mpnightmare wrote:@ryuu: same goes for you too *points at what i said to chiru
ehhh? me?

I had a question...I'm animating this right? Just wanted to make sure so that way I can go ahead and start working on the video. [currently trying to figure out After Effects = w = ]
HanaRyuu15
HanaRyuu15
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : Ryuu Posts : 4720

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/HanaRyuu15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm

@ryuu: add me on skype and uh i think kyo is the animator for this one but we still need to know who the artist
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by HanaRyuu15 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

@Mpnightmare - You already added me on skype owo and alright. I wasn't sure who the animators are.
HanaRyuu15
HanaRyuu15
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

@ryuu: did you not sign up to be a artist
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Once you been accepted please do visit the forum, and fill up the emptiness. I dedicated my time to make it. Excite the forum ><

http://yntchorus.forumotion.com

(does anyone want a chat box on there. I test out the chat box that was provided and is crap. I might find a way to get a better chat box in. )

Last edited by vampirebitesxx on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 pm

@Ryuu: If Ryuu wants to be animator, I have no problem with if~ It's just that I thought you had stuff to do with being artist, so I figured it would be pretty much work doing both things. But if you want to be animator, just tell me! Or maybe we can even work together? *=*

@vampirebitesxx: The forum's really nice, I like it. I just looked through fast, but it's comfortable to look at. I'll post in there soon, but have to go to school first 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:16 am

@all: Thank you for signing up and become my new family I Wuv You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:12 am

@all: Instead of getting picture drawn we are just going to choose picture for the first debut song.
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by HanaRyuu15 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Mpnightmare wrote:@ryuu: did you not sign up to be a artist
I signed up for mixer, animator and artist o w o;

KyoHyon wrote:@Ryuu: If Ryuu wants to be animator, I have no problem with if~ It's just that I thought you had stuff to do with being artist, so I figured it would be pretty much work doing both things. But if you want to be animator, just tell me! Or maybe we can even work together? *=*
You can be animator for this one. I kind of have a lot of chorus animations on my plate right now >u>;; Also I was never told what I was besides a singer. orz
HanaRyuu15
HanaRyuu15
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:03 am

@ryuu: *point to my post above*
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 am

@ Yami No Tenshi Crew: ( This must be done asap) http://yntchorus.forumotion.net/t5-yami-no-tenshi-member-video#14
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:00 am

^ done.. i think ^^'''
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryliciouse Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:35 pm

@all: This is very important please read Now!!!!!!: http://yntchorus.forumotion.net/t6-yami-no-tenshi-debut-song-change-me#25
Cherryliciouse
Cherryliciouse
Talkative

Singing Alias : CherryT Posts : 325

https://www.youtube.com/CherryliciouseT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Let's go people, record your lines!! >///<
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryliciouse Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 am

@all yami no tenshi crew: a sign up song join if you want to http://yntchorus.forumotion.net/t8-the-next-song-macross-frontier-lion#56
Cherryliciouse
Cherryliciouse
Talkative

Singing Alias : CherryT Posts : 325

https://www.youtube.com/CherryliciouseT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:28 pm

@all: The yami no tenshi member video is finally out .
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 pm

So cool~ sweet
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 am

@all: mixing is almost done yay
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 am

I can't wait~
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:58 am

@sky: i also can't wait for are next song
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 am

X3333 me,too~
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:11 pm

almost...almost I\'m In Love..
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm

bump
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next