Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Today at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline]

+7
Amaririsu
Sakerune
Jeagerjacques
IceyPassion
PockySama
jascarly123zo
rurun
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline] Empty [Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline]

Post by rurun Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 am

So, hey ! (ov o ) It's my first time organizing a chorus here~
The song will be RAINBOW GIRL ~

Nico Nico Chorus (Girls)
Spoiler:
Nico Nico Chorus (Boys)
Spoiler:
Original (By Miku~ (ov o ) ) And the off vocal
Spoiler:

So here's the lyrics!
Spoiler:

Also, if any of you want to try the rap you heard in the male's nico nico version, I have the lyrics here.(Please tell me if I made any mistake because I translated it myself ;; )
This part is optional. But please do indicate if you're going to do the rap.
Spoiler:

There's no need for audition, just tell me if you're interested and I'll send you the lines.

ALSO,
Please fill in this form if you're joining!
Spoiler:

Sending of vocal/pictures:

Please send in your vocal without BGM. Also, please upload it somewhere like box or 4shared. (You can always email me if you have trouble uploading. 'v' PM me if you need to.)
Please sing along with the off vocal version above to make the mixer's life easier. eve

For those doing the rap, please do take note that you'll only need to sing one part, because there's one after the first chorus, and one at the end of the song. (Same lyrics)
If possible, please tell me which part (First or second) you want when you're submitting the form. ovo/

For the pictures,
Sakerune wrote:Um, can I request that pictures have a nice, clean outline and a simple background so that they can be rendered well? And at least from the head to the thighs, with preferably nothing cut off (including the top of the head).

Also, I need a mixer and an animator!
MIXER: Amaririsu
ANIMATOR: Sakerune

Singers:
Spoiler:

UPDATES
Spoiler:

Please have fun while singing, and take your time as there is no deadline yet! (ov o )

Last edited by rurun on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:36 am; edited 30 times in total
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ルルン Posts : 138

Back to top Go down

[Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline] Empty Re: [Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline]

Post by jascarly123zo Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 am

OHMYGOSH. Its weird, I was just trying to sing this yesterday XD And now I see an open chorus forthis song!~ green luv

I'll have to learn the song first before I can audition though...>W< I'm already learning another song, buuut I'll make sure to squeeze this in with my to-do list!~
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

[Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline] Empty Re: [Closed; Script up!] RAINBOW GIRL [8PeopleChorus;No deadline]

Post by PockySama Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:17 pm

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG !
FOWIHFWDEUWRJFOIW
Will try to audition Immedietly!
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:40 pm

^
LOLOLOL What a coiky-dink....=w=

Suprisingly, in half an afternoon, I've learned just about half the song xD Now another half to learn and profect....oy.
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

Post by IceyPassion Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 am

Wow, Miku sang the original...? I did not know that... ^.^" *always thought it was Kaito... fails so badly*
Anyway, I'll audition for this~ :D
IceyPassion
IceyPassion
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ICE Posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 am

IceyPassion wrote:Wow, Miku sang the original...? I did not know that... ^.^" *always thought it was Kaito... fails so badly*
Rainbow girl isn't a vocaloid original song, it was from 2ch. :D

Hmmm I might audition for this! :>
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 am

@jascarly123zo: Aa, take your time! \(ov o ) There's no deadline yet! I'm still learning the song too. ;; (Though I'm not sure if I'll join in this chorus)

@PockeySama: Looking forward to your audition~

@IceyPassion: *doesn't know that Kaito sang this too whoops*

@Jeagerjacques: \o/ Please do~
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 am

Alias: Sakerune
YT: Sakerune
Picture: I'll get one !
Vocal: I'm babysitting so I can't record it right now but I'll try to do it later today !

I WANT TO BE IN THIS SO BAD. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONGGGG. : D

ALSO, ANIMATOR. MEMEME. I DON'T HAVE A SAMPLE YET BECAUSE I RESTARTED THE ONE I WAS WORKING ON BUT I WILL THROW SOMETHING TOGETHER.
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:32 am

@Sakerune : Thank you for joining! ovo I'll list you as the animator \o/
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 am

Yay, thank youu : D

Um, can I request that pictures have a nice, clean outline and a simple background so that they can be rendered well? And at least from the head to the thighs, with preferably nothing cut off (including the top of the head).
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 am

^^^ Added that to the first post! o/
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaririsu Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

I wanna join~ But I think I won't be able to submit mine like, right away XD I can't record myself singing while someone else is around *7*

Alias: 亜真利利寿
YT: DumbledoradaExplorer
Picture: Got a picture, but I can't post the link because I'm a new member ; ^ ;
Vocal: Gonna record it soon~

Amaririsu
Amaririsu

Singing Alias : スミレ Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am

@Amaririsu : Ah, you can still post links. Try removing the "http://" and put a space between the website and the dot. EG: " www .box. net "
Also, do you have a way which I can contact you? (´・ω・`)>
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaririsu Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 am

Ah~ I see ' v ')a

Picture: www . zerochan .net/512506
YT: www . youtube .com/user/DumbledoradaExplorer?feature=mhee

Um, I guess besides my ytchorus account and yt account, there's my dA account ( canada-chii. deviantart .com/ ) and my yahoo mail ' v ' ( aohoshizora@yahoo .com ). If I'm bothering you with this, I am so sorry >A<
Amaririsu
Amaririsu

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 am

Amaririsu wrote:Ah~ I see ' v ')a

Picture: www . zerochan .net/512506
YT: www . youtube .com/user/DumbledoradaExplorer?feature=mhee

Um, I guess besides my ytchorus account and yt account, there's my dA account ( canada-chii. deviantart .com/ ) and my yahoo mail ' v ' ( aohoshizora@yahoo .com ). If I'm bothering you with this, I am so sorry >A<

Um, just asking, there are four girls in the picture, which one are you using? ('u '` )
Aa, just remembered I can contact you through PM, but I'll just note down your dA and yahoo mail just in case! Also, it's okay, and thank you for joining! \o/
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaririsu Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 am

Oh! The girl on the far right~ I thought I already specified it earlier >u>;; Ehehe thank you~
Amaririsu
Amaririsu

Back to top Go down

Post by IceyPassion Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 am

Alias: ICE
YT: IceyPassion
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/158721#full
Vocal: http://www.4shared.com/audio/-9CaK92n/Rainbow_Girl_ICE_Audition.html
IceyPassion
IceyPassion
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 am

^^^ It's okay! \o I'll just PM you! Do you want critiques on your audition?
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceyPassion Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 am

Sure, itd be much appreciated ;w;
IceyPassion
IceyPassion
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 am

IceyPassion wrote:Sure, itd be much appreciated ;w;
PMed you. o/
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Quick animation test~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpXzmSEZWg

Everything I'm not happy with is complained about listed in the description, but if there's anything else that's bothersome let me know. I know it doesn't move much, but it might as I add more to it. And yeah, I know it's not even scripted yet, I was just coming up with ideas 8D I was thinking the verses would be as gamelike as possible and the refrains would be more like a YTC animation. I don't want to do too much work on that part until there are more people though, because everything will have to be redone once it's scripted.

I gotta figure out a way to fix the hair/ribbon/skirt on that picture though ;A; It's just the edge, I might be able to redraw it.

ANYWAY YES IT IS PLAIN BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. Ipromisethechoruseswillbemoarexciting;A;
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 am

@Sakerune: Aaa it's beautiful. ;A; I love that idea of making it like a game! Just some suggestions, the "LOADING" at the front, if possible, can you make each letter a different colour? The "Rainbow Girl" too. Maybe it'll be easier to see if it's in rainbow colour?
I can help to redraw the hair/ribbon/skirt if you want to! It'll make things easier for you~ \o/
Anyway, I LIKE IT SO MUCH sob *crawls out of your screen like Sadako to give you a huge hug*

EDIT: Guys, if you want to try the rap, please include it in your audition, all in one track, thanks~ \o/ Btw, I'll be doing the rap too. (a.k.a I'll be joining in the chorus with you guys. ;v; Will be posting up my "audition" and stuff soon~)
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 am

;A; I'm glad you like it!

Okay, more rainbows. Can do. 8D I'm not sure how to make the loading rainbow but I'll play around and see what I can do.
Are the pastel rainbows okay, or should I go with more vivid colors? I feel like if they're brighter they'll wash out the characters. OTL.

HEYY, HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHORUS OF THIS THAT JUST CAME OUT A COUPLE DAYS AGO? EVENING MUSUKO? //flails

I'm doing the rap too 8D; I'm gonna hopefully record my auditions tomorrow.
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 am

@Sakerune: Double rainbows all the way across the skyyyy~ Yeah~~ Yeah~~ So intenseeeee~ \o/ /shot
Yessss, the pastel rainbows are okay! Just asking, what program are you using to mix? o:
YES DAT VIDEO IKR IT'S SO HNNNGH-WORTHY!! ;vvv; I totally squealed when I saw that!
Oh yes! Can't wait to listen to your audition! \o I might record mine either later or tomorrow~
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:16 am

>>>BEST DOUBLE RAINBOW ANYTHING EVER.<<<

I'm using Vegas 10 (:

IKR, I'm already a total fangirl and they only have one chorus out 8D;
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next