Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Uninstall Chorus- Mixing done, Animating (5%)

+10
Silver
Kokoro171
Haine
Aoko
Akemi
Red
Skylark
ankoku
rurun
Shuya
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Uninstall Chorus- Mixing done, Animating (5%) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uninstall Chorus- Mixing done, Animating (5%)

Post by Shuya Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 pm

@Rii-chan: yep ~ That said, I would prefer you to use the normal version, since it would make it that much easier for me to ascertain where you do go ^^;

Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Shuya/シュや Posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Uninstall Chorus- Mixing done, Animating (5%) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uninstall Chorus- Mixing done, Animating (5%)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm

@Shuya-nee Mmmn, all right~

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm

@ Rii-chan: Looking forward to your audition then~

BTW, I am more or less confirming that I will not be singing. My mic broke and although I should be getting a better one, that will have to wait. But I will still be coordinating the chorus and will be doing the scripting since there is interest~
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 am

D:Oh no...I hope your get a nice mic soon,Shuya~
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 am

^^ thank you, Skylark for the nice thought ^_^

But I'm not so upset since I get a pic in the ending credits *evil laughter* <- Now you know what Shuya likes. Recognition! X_X;;

Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:09 am

XDD ahahahaha~ Well you deserve recognition since you organised this chorus and despite the fact that you won't be singing in it,you're still willing to see it through~
I look forward to being able to sing with you next time then ^w^
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 am

@Skylark: Thank you very much and I do look forward to singing with you too! Actually, I sort of find it a little disturbing (If this is the right word to use) that in a lot of chorus videos (except smiling ofc), the organizers and mixers+ animators do not get a picture of their own, hence I sort of am mentally insisting on it.

I am around 50% done with the script. I'm just waiting for a couple more people before we be ready to go~~~
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro171 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 am

I REALLY want to audition! Can I audition tomorrow (Thursday)? I'm getting a new mic tomorrow... And I love this song! ^^
Kokoro171
Kokoro171
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Marie Posts : 179

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeldaLink239173

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 am

Lol,I see~It'd be nice to have your pic in the vid!

I really can't wait now >w<b
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Kokoro171 wrote:I REALLY want to audition! Can I audition tomorrow (Thursday)? I'm getting a new mic tomorrow... And I love this song! ^^

Feel free to audition ~ And if anyone else would like to audition, please PM me/post in this thread or I will close this chorus when I have received auditions from the people interested~

Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Silver
Silver
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Silver Posts : 1432

Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/silverbeat123

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 pm

@Silver: Thank you for the audition~
@ All auditionees: I have already put a last spoiler for updates, so any important updates (deadlines, scripts, etc.) will ALL be posted there. I will post in the forum for extremely important ones, but that list will be your go-to as a record. (Just though I'll say it @_@)
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

joinning... but only able to record on 20th... (saturday here in NZ) coz that the only time im allow to use her laptop T^T...
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 pm

@vampirebitesxx: no worries, I'm only closing it for new auditionees. In other words, if you haven't expressed interest, then you may not send me auditions after the 25th. Since you've expressed interest, you have a week after that date to submit your auditions.
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

^ i just finish recording lol. (got yell by younger sis for taking her laptop T^T) posting it tomorrow... My computer im using now.. cant change from audacity to any audio format. Lame doesnt work here... it said incompatible ==
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Ah, I see. You will be posting in mp3 form tomorrow right?
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

^ yep. ^^
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by ChisanaAii Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Im definitely auditioning X3
ChisanaAii
ChisanaAii
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Chi-chi Posts : 128

https://www.youtube.com/user/chisanaAi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 pm

//expresses interest

I love this song. I covered it a while ago on my YT but it's sooo very baddd 8D;
Anyway, hopefully I can get an audition in sometime today, but I have lots of lines due for other things as well so it'll depend on whether my voice decides to work with me and let me get stuff done.
And actually, I should go to bed so I can get up and record at a decent hour. OTL.
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 pm

@ ChisanaAii: Noted~ I've placed your name under the people who have expressed interest but have not sent me an audition.
@ Sakerune: Well, you could just use the one on YT, since its pretty good =3 Looking at the first part anyway. I won't penalize for the parts you went off tune in the second, just so you know.
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

Here my audition. Im not too good at low part since my vocal is low in the first place ><.

this song was on In the grove (dance game) that how i got into Bokura no... never come across watching it though ><
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 am

@ Vampirebitesxx: I have never as well ^^;

Alright, so after listening to all your auditions, I am ready to announce some names for the people I'm accepting, after I get the go-ahead. For all the people who are not on the list, don't fret! I am just not ready to confirm your lines (and therefore your place) as of yet. Aka if your name is not on my list, that does not mean that you're not in the chorus, I just haven't fixed your lines as of now.

*cough don't be surprised if everyone got a place, I'm trying really hard to make sure everyone gets a role cough*
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 am

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!
Can't wait~!
(btw, did you receive my rerecord? (on o ;; ) )
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ルルン Posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 am

@Rurun: Yes I have~ I'm sorry for confirming earlier through PM ;A;

EDIT: For the people I am confirming, details of submission of vocals as well as selection of pictures are on the first post.

And someone who knows japanese who can help me translate Adlibs would be very much appreciated!

...Side note: I've officially (nearly) run out colours for singers. ;A; Evil....
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 am

Heya! xD
I already sent a message to my friend regarding the adlibs but she's yet to reply, no surprise there since the assignments have been pilling up since college started again. OTL

But yeah, its better if someone else tries translating it as well cause I'm not sure my friend will 100% know all the words. >_<

A suggestion, perhaps it would be easier to put the singer and lines in a table format?

Eg;

Lines Singer
Ano toki saikou riaru ga
Mukou kara ai ni kita nowa
XXX (main) , YYY (backup)
Haine
Haine
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Haine Posts : 229

https://www.youtube.com/user/CottonHands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next