Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident)

+2
Azura
kahomelody
6 posters

Go down

A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident) Empty A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident)

Post by kahomelody Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/utaukashira/

Please sign~ XDD Btw if anyone wonders why I'm doing this instead of Azura, let's just say she's too embarrassed. ^_^

Ohhh~ 10 people signed already!!! Come on guys!!! We can make it to 30!!!! GO GO GO!!~

Last edited by kahomelody on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating how many people signed already)
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident) Empty Re: A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident)

Post by Azura Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 pm

shy shy shy

I\'m In Love..
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident) Empty Re: A Petition for Azura to make an UTAU (she has a really pretty voice she's just unconfident)

Post by Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

and now you know why my own Utau is not getting recorded. Noone gives a S@#! about my voice
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Reza Posts : 163

My YTC Story

http://shadow0bse-mi.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 am

Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox wrote:and now you know why my own Utau is not getting recorded. Noone gives a S@#! about my voice

-exasperated sigh-

In all honesty, if you had sent me a message or something and said "Hi" or "Check out my channel?" I would have been glad to.
But the way you are bitching and whining on other people's posts has completely turned me off from you.
I am very, very, VERY sorry for your health problems. I struggle with many myself.
However, they do not excuse your horrific treatment of your fellow human beings.
If you can't respect others, how can you expect them to respect you?
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsa Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 am

Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox wrote:and now you know why my own Utau is not getting recorded. Noone gives a S@#! about my voice

Or maybe it's because your attitude is nothing short of horrible, and you completely turn people off of listening to you because of your vapid self-deprecation, to the point where you feel the need to butt into other peoples' threads to whine about your own problems. Maybe people would start giving a "S@#!" about your voice if you offered something of worth other than "HEY CHECK ME OUT OH WAIT NOBODY LIKES ME WAAAH".
Samsa
Samsa

Singing Alias : tragedy / トラジヂ Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am

I HAVE SIGNED, YOU MUST MAKE IT, AIFHASFUHA
please? hehe, love your voice azura <33

and gogogo azura and samsa! (:
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : smile. Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by [★] Winter Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

You never told me that you work with Utaus, Kaho. owo
I'm gonna sign, just for the heck of it.
[★] Winter
[★] Winter
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : Posts : 3007

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Don't be like that!! Your voice is nice!!

@ Dae I want to make one but.....*reads looong how to make utau instructions* Crying O.O what's that, that, that, that, and that.....pretty much everything.....><
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down