Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.]

+29
KoriSuoh
Eri Inoue
FSH
jascarly123zo
rankurogane
Red
Cherryliciouse
Pinion
Snow
jordy905
Kazekoe
YinDynasty
Sakura
[★] Winter
passiontwinkie
Azura
Samsa
jessie21
PockySama
Imagine!
Hikari-chu
FlyingZebra
ChoAkkar ♥
HakuraSakura
Lolli-pocky
pahpawmipi
RouvrirFleur
kahomelody
Azure
33 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.] Empty 【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.]

Post by Azure Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 pm

• • ★ ωнαт тнιs ιs ↙ ↙
"Antitheticals" is going to be different from your every day chorus group. Yes, we will still sing songs like normal choruses, but we will do additional things as well. We will be having our own manga and anime! Not only that, but we will also be doing some original songs; we will be writing some and making our own instrumentals for it! Look under the spoiler as to what the anime will be about in short detail of what is already planned.
Spoiler:

• • ★ ρєσρℓє ωє иєєd ↙ ↙
We need singers, of course, and they will be the characters of the anime (seven females and seven males total), which means voice acting is required (but they will be in english). You may not apply to be a singer and choose not to be a character/voice actor. Likewise, you can not apply to be a voice actor/character and not be a singer of the chorus.
We also need an artist (two total) whom can animate and draw the anime itself to be just as normal animes. This will require hard work and time, so whomever takes this task will probably be our most important person of the group. You may not change other people's characters in any way unless you ask for permission from the leader of the chorus (me) and the owner of the character first. Talking with a few members and myself for every episode will be required.
And, we also need an artist to draw our characters for the pictures in the chorus. This artist will likely be a different artist than the one making the anime, for the one making the anime is probably constantly working.
We need instrumentalists of every instrument (undetermined number). As stated above, the chorus will be making their own songs from time to time. As a result, we'll need instrumentalists that are able to make the music to our vocals. This can work two ways; we sing the song and the instrumentalist freely tries to make a tune that matches it, or the singers try to sing or hum a beat for the instrumentalists to copy by ear, whereas they'll try to do so.
We'll need a mixer (one or two total) for our songs (chorus and self written) and putting our voice acting lines at the right time during the anime episodes. We don't want our character's lips off sync to what we say. One, or both, of the mixers must be able to find the necessary sounds for the anime as well (example; footsteps in high heels, a dog barking, a knock on the door, etc).
An animator (one aside from the one making the anime itself) is in need, but one that is different from the one making the anime art/episodes; an animator is necessary for our chorus songs, whether they are written or not.
Lastly, I'll need five people to be my co-leaders. They will be in charge of keeping every one active, making sure that things are turned in on time (unless there's a serious problem with it-- such as the singer getting into an accident), and they will have to be really creative; they will be the ones helping me make the plot more thought out and will have to help me with ideas for episodes of the anime.

• • ★ яєqυιяємєитs ↙ ↙
    All members:
▶ All members must finish things on time for most of the deadlines; a few times they can be late with turning something in if given a good reason. Every thing should mainly be on time though.
▶ All members must be active skype members so I may contact them through there. If they are an extraordinarily great chorus member, contributor, and worker (and I have another way to contact them), I might make an exception.
▶ All members must make sure that they will be dedicated and permanent members; they will not become inactive without notice or for an insanely long amount of time. And they can not just leave if they get bored.
▶ All members must be nice and respect their fellow members! We're all friends, not enemies!
▶ All members must be willing to help us search for any remaining spots when deadline is done if not all spots are taken (such as the anime animator, which will probably be the hardest to find).
▶ Please respect the co-leaders and leader. We are only trying to make things the best for all of us!
    Singers:
▶ Good enough quality on their microphone or headset so that we may hear their voice clearly when voice acting or singing. We're not asking them to buy some super expensive fancy mic; as long as we can hear them fine.
▶ Be able to put emotion into their singing and voice acting, and if not emotion, then make vocals and voice acting pretty. I'd like having both emotion and beauty, but if anything, I'd love emotion moreso.
▶ Singers must be able to do one of the following when it comes to writing songs; make the song's theme/main idea, think of a beat for the song, or make the lyrics.
▶ Singers must make a reference picture for their characters or create a REALLY REALLY descriptive description on every detail.. no one is allowed to copy any ideas from any animes/groups/writers/other members/etc. Every thing must be unique!
    Artists:
▶ They must have samples of their best work when auditioning.
▶ They also must be able to do their best work on any pictures they are doing for the chorus; we don't want anything lazy or sloppy!
▶ Art must be made on a tablet, and be colored (or able to be colored).
▶ Artists must be able to draw every one's characters correctly; if anything on the character is to be changed, it must be approved by the character's creator and myself.
    Instrumentalists:
▶ They must be able to record their songs with good quality; buzzing and bad quality makes instrumentals bad.
▶ Be able to make songs by ear or have some good way of making instrumentals. When it comes to writing songs, the instrumentalist has to be able to make the song in one of two ways (we sing the song and the instrumentalist freely tries to make a tune that matches it, or the singers try to sing or hum a beat for the instrumentalists to copy by ear, whereas they'll try to do so.)
    Mixers:
▶ They must make sure tracks, voice acting, etc is all on time to the video or music.
▶ They must make sure every one can be heard at the same volume (unless someone is doing background voices, etc). I hate it when some people are softer or louder than another! It isn't fair! (If it is impossible to correct the volume, then ask them to redo the part!)
▶ They must try their best to make every one sound good. We all want to sound good, not bad!
▶ Mixers must not take insanely long. A reasonable time is something we'd like to keep.
▶ One or both of the mixers must be able to find sounds we need (such as foot steps in high heels, or a knock on the door, or a dog barking, etc).
▶ Don't be lazy with your work!
    Animators:
▶ They must not take insanely long. A reasonable time is something we'd like to keep.
▶ Put the right names! I see some choruses that get their names put wrong, and I'm not sure if the singers like it like that. So, please, double check the names if necessary..!
▶ Don't be lazy with your work!
    Co-leaders:
▶ They need to be able to make sure people are active.
▶ They need to make sure that things are turned in one time (unless the singer has a serious problem-- such as the singer getting into an accident).
▶ They need to be creative so that they can help me create ideas for the episodes and a good opening to every one's character.
▶ They need to help me make the plot more thought out, as it is only ideas for the time being.
▶ They need to be intelligent enough to explain their idea, but not use too many confusing words. This is because I am smart, but I can't comprehend the explanation if many complex words are there..

• • ★ нσω тσ αυdιтισи ↙ ↙
Please simply fill out the form under the spoiler and post it up! If you are applying for more than one thing, please fill out more than one (and make them all separate) so it will give me less confusion.(:
Spoiler:

• • ★ αccєρтєd ↙ ↙
Accepted people are listed here~
Co-Leaders:
→ Vivii
→ HakuraSakura
→ FlyingZebra
→ RouvrirFleur
→ Hikari-chu
→ nightscapture
→ Samsa
Singers:
→ Azure
→ Vivii
→ HakuraSakura
→ ChoAkkar ♥
→ Imagine!
→ PockySama
→ Azura
→ YinDynasty
→ Kazekoe
→ Red
→ Kori
→ Mango
→ Solestio
→ Samsa
→ reikigenkatori
Temporary Characters/Singers:
→ Sakura
→ rankurogane
→ Puppet
Artists:
→ pahpawmipi (anime artist)
→ passiontwinkie (chorus pictures)
→ Snow (chorus pictures)
Instrumentalists:
→ jascarly123zo (flute)
→ apolxcore (guitar)
Sushi Yoshimi (drums)
→ kahomelody (piano)
Mixers:
→ ChoAkkar ♥
→ Cherryliciouse
Animators:
→ pahpawmipi (anime artist)

If you were accepted, please fill out this character form for the anime so we can start planning! Also, while filling out the form, please look at the character guidelines.
Spoiler:

• • ★ cнαяαcтєя gυιdєℓιиєs ↙ ↙
Please keep these things in mind while making your characters.
Lights;;
Spoiler:
Miracles;;
Spoiler:

Last edited by Azure on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am; edited 33 times in total
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Singing Alias : Cheshire Posts : 419

Back to top Go down

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.] Empty Re: 【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.]

Post by kahomelody Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 pm

This is interesting~ i'm interested, but i'll audition in the morning, gotta get to bed now~*yawn*
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.] Empty Re: 【 αиιмє & cнσяυs!! 】Antitheticals [OLD. IGNORE THIS THREADD. DO NOT POST.]

Post by Azure Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:25 pm

kahomelody wrote:This is interesting~ i'm interested, but i'll audition in the morning, gotta get to bed now~*yawn*
Alrighty~ Thanks for the support! I'll await your audition.<3
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Whoa, what a big project! > <
I have a question!
Why do the artist must use a tablet?
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Singing Alias : ロウ/Rou Posts : 520

https://www.youtube.com/user/roufleur

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 pm

O: sounds interesting. i shall quickly draw.. something :D and sing... something :D
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : マンゴ プリン Posts : 127

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/manopurin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolli-pocky Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 am

This seems interesting,so does a singer get a character also? :D
Lolli-pocky
Lolli-pocky
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Lolli Posts : 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lollipockychan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 am

RouvrirFleur wrote:Whoa, what a big project! > <
I have a question!
Why do the artist must use a tablet?
Yup! Big project! xD
They need to use a tablet so that they can do uhh.. digital art? I don't know the term. I mean, if you can do "digital art" (as I said, I don't know the term) without a tablet, that's fine, but I haven't heard of any thing like that before. o uo;
pahpawmipi wrote:O: sounds interesting. i shall quickly draw.. something :D and sing... something :D
Alrighty, thanks! I'll be awaiting it~
Lolli-pocky wrote:This seems interesting,so does a singer get a character also? :D
Every singer has their own character.(:
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am

Audition forms (2):

Alias - Yuki/ユキ
Gender - Female
Applying as a Singer
Samples of My Work - Melancholic Acapella Cover ,Rolling Girl Short Acapella Cover
Skype - yukiipichiesama
Why I Deserve This Role - I am dedicated to singing; finish/handing in my vocals on time, I usually sing in a low mannered voice but i can also sing like a lolishota (is an alto), I can create my own harmonies that blend with the main vocal(s), I can express different emotions in my singing/voice acting since i used to imitate people when I was a child, whether they had a sad voice or a happy/hyper one. If there were any problems with my singing/voice acting, I would appreciate/respect any tips/ideas on how to change and make the the overall outcome better. I can also help with scripting/creating lyrics with multiple and different themes, and my mic is quite clear (little fuzz/background noise). If there were any problems with my voice acting, I would appreciate/respect any tips/ideas on how to change and make the acting better. I am dedicated to anything that I am committed to(e.g. this anime chorus), I follow instructions, I respect everyone's thoughts/opinions/ and ideas, I am a hardworker, and I am willing to give a hand/ help the team if anyone needs help. I am also quite active on skype so contacting me would be quite easy.
Questions :
Q. About the Character form if you get accepted, does the Character have to be a character showing one's own personality but in the form of a Miracle ? Or could it be your own idea of a character that you want to be (but still in the form of how a Miracle should be)?

Alias - Yuki/ユキ
Gender - Female
Applying as a Co-Leader
Samples of My Work - Currently co-managing a chorus group for the Iron-Willed Contest; helping with scripting, handing in vocals on time, making sure there are no fights going on, making sure group members are active and having fun.
I managed teams at school for workshops, events, and discussions; I made sure everyone was participating, that there were no fights-breaking up fights/arguements with fair judgement-that everyone had fun, and that everyone would finsih one activity/discussion in time to start the next.
Skype - yukiipichiesama
Why I Deserve This Role - I am trustworthy, dependable, committed, dedicated, friendly, fair and hardworking. I am dedicated to anything that I have committed to(e.g. This anime chorus), If there was an argument, I would listen to both sides and give a fair judgement, if there is a deadline that is coming up, I will make sure to remind members to hand in (e.g.) vocals early/before the deadline/ on the deadline and not after the deadline, and if we needed to fill any open spots, I will try my best to help and fill the empty spots. Also, (even thought I'm quite young) I am intelligent with a creative mind (won the Valedictorian And English Award -Grade 8 - one of the top artists/singers in my graduating class), so I will have a lot of ideas to present/gladly discuss for this anime chorus, I appreciate and respect all opinions/ideas on what should change about my ideas and gladly hear out all opinions/ideas that a member has. I have respect for everyone around me and I am friendly so I make a great role friend. I can be reached easily for I'm quite active on skype. If I am accepted into this chorus, I look forward to working with everyone and hope we have lots of fun.neko
Questions : N/A

P.S. For the second form, I did not know what to put as an example so I just put the time's where I helped managed groups, I hope that's Okay with you.

P.S.2. Sorry for all the edits, I was looking over my entry numerous times, I was correcting spelling/grammar/and punctuation mistakes >:

Last edited by HakuraSakura on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:56 am

Alias: *rikio
What are you applying for?: Singer
Samples of your work: Nisoku Hokou -piano ver.- (DECO*27), Period (fatmanP) & Namae no Nai Uta (DATEKEN)
Skype name: choumaxu
Why do you deserve the role?: Simply because I am an active singer and I have to admit, I have a wide range in vocals (F3 to A5). I am generally emotional - so I tend to put my feelings into a song as long as I know I can relate to it. My mic has no problem; no buzzing sound and hardly are there static.

I am serious, though I have to admit I have an okay sense of humor - usually innuendo-based so I can be pretty fun to hang around with as well. I am also looking for more experience in voice acting. I have done tid bits of voice acting but they were never really complete - just snippets of words in songs I have covered.

I am serious when it comes to criticizing and has helped many people including my sister in her singing. I may be quite harsh sometimes but I'm just really either that blunt or honest. > >

I am also quite active on Skype - so no worries over there. :'D I have a mezzo-soprano range, which means I can take whichever role = a mature woman or a young teenager; as long as it's a female. As for now, I'd like to try out for a deep-voiced female with a serious personality.

Any questions?: Nothing as of now.
Other: Also, adding to that - I am also a roleplayer; meaning I have experience of writing and acting. This is also the reason why I have the ability to string my feelings into a song. Likewise, I can probably add in some creativity from my writing into this thing. :D

===

Alias: *rikio
What are you applying for?: Mixer
Samples of your work: When First Love Ends -music box- Chorus & Dancer in the Dark (fatmanP)
Skype name: choumaxu
Why do you deserve the role?: I have a very sensitive hearing and I am very sensitive with timing. Honestly, I just get disturbed by something when it doesn't hit the timing, for example the video of the Dancer in the Dark to the audio in the samples of my work. xD But the main point why I put it as a sample is because it's one of the harder songs to mix.

The other sample - which is a mix of chorus shows that I can balance out everyone's volumes and try to blend everyone in despite my lack of facilities then (I only had Audacity and now I'm using Sony ACID Pro, which is so much better). And now I know where to find free sound effects; I also have a program where I can experiment to make background music.

Besides that, I simply love doing things. :D

Any questions?: Nothing as of now.
Other: In the form above.
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 pm

HakuraSakura wrote:...
No need to worry about the examples for the Co-Leader and the edits. It's perfectly fine. ^^
As far as your questions go, I'm a tad bit confused on what you mean by "does the Character have to be a character showing one's own personality but in the form of a Miracle ?" Sorry, but the way it is worded confused me on what the actual question is. Dx
But, I understood "Or could it be your own idea of a character that you want to be (but still in the form of how a Miracle should be)?". And, answering that question; the character is supposed to be completely our own. I enjoy unique ideas. As long as they follow the few Miracle or Light guidelines, then every thing should be fine. I will be adding a spot for questions and character guidelines in a few minutes to guide character forms in the right direction. I hope my answer helped.(:
ChoAkkar ♥ wrote:...
I actually favorited this song that you sent, and subscribed. I really like your voice!

As for every one else; The list has been updated and character guidelines have been made to get a better idea on the different sides of people.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 pm

W-well.. I can do digital art without tablet.. > <
I want to audition as an artist but I don't have a tablet... =A=
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm

I also want to audition as an artist, I have one of my pics, just gotta scan it but I always do traditional art, not digital. I'll send in my audition for singer and artist later, is a duet ok?

Alias: Kaho
What are you applying for: Co-leader
Samples: I haven't had a chance to host a chorus yet, since I've got other deadlines to meet, but I been in the student council before, helped organized a few things and take control of a few meetings of clubs when needed (they weren't doing a good job).
Why do you derserve this role: I'm hardworking, has always been good at organizing things and keeping people in order, and I'm creative since I'm an artist. I'm smart....I got all A's on my report card since a long time ago and get a GPA of higher than 4.0.(if you needed to know that and I have a 4.11) I have taken part in tutoring and helping kids and others my age at like math and questions they have. I'm friendly, and willing to work with other and new people.(I like meeting new people!) I'm bound to have lots of ideas for a chorus like this and I'm happy to share them! If I'm accepted, I will work hard with the others to do a good job.
Any questions:No, you made it pretty clear to me.
Other:Hmmm......no, but I'd really like to get in?

Last edited by kahomelody on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:48 pm

RouvrirFleur wrote:W-well.. I can do digital art without tablet.. > <
I want to audition as an artist but I don't have a tablet... =A=
Oh, well, if you can do it without a tablet then I don't mind. I was just specifying moreso to the idea of digital art.
So, auditioning for an artist without a tablet is fine.(:
kahomelody wrote:I also want to audition as an artist, I have one of my pics, just gotta scan it but I always do traditional art, not digital.
I'll be honest; I LOVE traditional art. I do it myself all the time, and I have no digital art experience. But, I personally find digital art a better thing when it comes to images for chorus pictures and whatnot. However, if I like your art and you can find someone to lineart and color it, things should be fine. o uo
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Sorry, I edited my post with another questions and a whole audition.....
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 pm

There's also the mixed media, where someone can sketch traditionally and scan it then line and color digitally. Meaning ... Still, we need a tablet. Unless if the person has outlining pens to use, they can outline traditionally and then scan to color it on Photoshop or something. ^^ /does that.

Also, I wanted to apply as an Artist, I am just busy with trying to improve. :'D My style is more to manga.
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Really? Cause I can outline my work!!
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Alias: smile
What are you applying for?: singer
Samples of your work: Mozaik Role Acapella, Alice Acapella
Skype name: ultrabright.zebra
Why do you deserve the role? 1. i absolutely LOVE singing!
i do it whenever i can, wherever i can~ because of my love for it, taking part in
choruses and groups like this make me even more motivated, and i always try my best for my lines and parts!

2. usually, i have lots of time. this means i can turn in my parts on time and i can also use it to
help the group out, including writing lyrics, helping with the melodies, and anything else.

3. i like writing lyrics/songs, even if i'm not always good at it. since i was young, i
would make songs and would sing them 24/7~ i still do it a lot, even unintentionally ovo;;

4. i am VERY strict when i critic, and if there's something that isn't good/that needs to be fixed,
i point it out. however, when i'm not in that mode, i try to be nice and not hurt anyone's feelings.
i like talking to people and getting to know them and coming up with ideas with them too~

5. i'm emotional ;_; i cry a lot, get mad easily, etc, and because of that, my acting gets
better somewhat xD i can also sound like a little kid, younger teenage, and around those
areas (i have a high voice). but i also can do a high voiced (unmanly) boy~

6. my mic is pretty good. you don't really hear fuzz or background noise and
it records my voice clearly 8D

Any questions?: 1. just wondering, about how many people will be in the group? ovo
2. is it okay that i didn't sing the full song(for my audition)?
3. is there a certain kind of clothes(uniform) that Lights/Miracles wear?
4. what's the time setting(era)? And are the regular humans slaves or something?
5. and last but not least, is being a light/miracle mean that your parents, ancestors, and also children will be too? like, does your powers/abilities pass down through your bloodline, or is it just random? I hope this makes sense >m<

Other: i don't have anything else xD um, but i'd love it if i could join, and good luck with the artist >m<

Alias: smile
What are you applying for?: co-leader *U*
Skype name: ultrabright.zebra
Why do you deserve the role?: 1. one reason i deserve this role is because i am
able to check on the members of the chorus often~ i'll have lots of time to make sure members
are active, and that they turn their lines in on time, and if they don't, find out the reason!

2. another is that i am somewhat creative~ atleast, i love creating things xD i enjoy
reading mangas/books/etc. and watching shows/animes/etc. and i've done a lot of it, meaning
i know my stuff~ ovo i also love writing and making stories! i find it really fun and enjoying, and
that's why i'd put my all into it!

3. i'm very picky on spelling things right and making sure that sentences
and phrases are grammatically correct (unless it doesn't matter xD [i.e. this audition right here]).
it just annoys me if its supposed to be right, but isn't, so i'll be keen on that!

4. helping out people is another thing i love to do~! so if anyone
needs help, i'd be glad to take part and sort out their troubles! i try to
be as useful as i can be >m<

5. i also am smart but can't understand bunch of
complex words stuck together! so you have no worries there~ hehehe

Any questions?: nope~ i've asked everything i was curious about already~
Other: i don't have anything else really~ but i think this'll be lots of fun! i hope i'm accepted >m<
thanks for reading!

Last edited by FlyingZebra on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : smile. Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 pm

uhm... if i were to audition as the animator (the anime animator not the chorus animator) can i just submit one video because i just started to make the animation today and from experience it's kind of impossible for me to make 2 or more... animations in 20 days... i usually take a month or 2... unless you really want 2 videos then i could like be all hardcore and stay up late and stuff (although my mom will probably yell at me for staying on the computer for a long time) but yea...i can make a video that's a minute and thirty seconds long o n o...maybe... i did other animations but they were... horrible..and i deleted them :D so uh...I PROMISE TO MAKE THIS ONE VIDEO AWESOME... AND LONGISH... SORTA
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : マンゴ プリン Posts : 127

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/manopurin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:19 am

@Kahomelody - But it'd be preferred that your outlining is consistent (meaning you have to stay with 0.1 all the way.). Which totally frustrates me to do. xD You'd have to have an extremely stable hand to be able to outline your traditional artwork while making it look like a vector (meaning the lines are kinda stabilized usually with the help of flash. Also, can be done on Photoshop via Pen Tool.) so suits your taste. o v o

And to that note:
Since you put me in the "Accepted" list, I'm gonna assume that I am accepted. xD;; Also, in the spoiler is my character's profile.
PLEASE NOTICE THAT SHE IS NOT DONE YET.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ChoAkkar ♥ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 am; edited 3 times in total
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 am

Azure wrote:
HakuraSakura wrote:...
No need to worry about the examples for the Co-Leader and the edits. It's perfectly fine. ^^
As far as your questions go, I'm a tad bit confused on what you mean by "does the Character have to be a character showing one's own personality but in the form of a Miracle ?" Sorry, but the way it is worded confused me on what the actual question is. Dx
But, I understood "Or could it be your own idea of a character that you want to be (but still in the form of how a Miracle should be)?". And, answering that question; the character is supposed to be completely our own. I enjoy unique ideas. As long as they follow the few Miracle or Light guidelines, then every thing should be fine. I will be adding a spot for questions and character guidelines in a few minutes to guide character forms in the right direction. I hope my answer helped.(:
ChoAkkar ♥️ wrote:...
I actually favorited this song that you sent, and subscribed. I really like your voice!

As for every one else; The list has been updated and character guidelines have been made to get a better idea on the different sides of people.

Oh thank you Sweat sorry for not being clear enough =x I understand and I second Zebra's questions about the character outlines I'll have my character form in by today or tomorrow at the latest. And thank you for accepting me I look forward to working with Azuura and everyone else, I hope to meet the rest of the team soon I\'m In Love..
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari-chu Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 am

This looks like an awesome idea!
I'm so goingt to try.

Alias: Hikari
Samples of your work: Want You Gone/Ikite/Shinkai Shoujo
Skype name: angel-kiss-hikari
Why do you deserve the role?: I'm very dedicated, and willing to learn!
Any questions?: Nope.
Other: You're awesome. Just saying. I love the plot of the story.

Alias: Hikari
What are you applying for?: Co-leader
Samples of your work: Should I post an example of my writing or something?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
This is the only English example I have...
Skype name: angel-kiss-hikari
Why do you deserve the role?: Like I said before. Plus, I'm pretty good at writing. Or so I've been told. And I could help a lot with that. Ideas are already in my head. (Muahahahaha)
Any questions?: Nope
Other: You're still awesome? And I'm really hoping this project won't fail?

I want to audition for artist too, but I don't have any coloured examples at the moment. I can colour them, but I never do. And I draw on paper, but colour on the computer. I don't know if that'd be allowed? (I'd audition for the chorus artist, BTW)
Hikari-chu
Hikari-chu

Singing Alias : Hikari Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:18 am

Alias: Imagine!
Samples of your work: x x x x
Skype name: lookieitsdannie
Why do you deserve the role?: I believe that I can be helpful to the group in terms of songs and story lining. I absolutely love writing and making songs from scratch and I believe I do it in a timely manner. I also roleplay a lot so I am good at coming up with things on the spot and adapting to other ideas. I love singing, it's something that I easily dedicate myself to and try very hard at. I believe when I sing I am good at putting emotion into song, and I am one of those people who easily changes their voice to fit something. I'm very dedicated to everything I do and start. I easily spend a lot of time trying to make lots of projects and songs or groups perfect and want nothing more than perfection in the end. I'm not afraid to tell people about things they need to fix, and I do not take it personally when critiqued. I am a hard worker and I believe a very creative person, I think I have a lot to contribute in terms of things like that. Lastly, I have a lot of free time on my hands, and can start things immediately most of the time, so I am not one of those people who is often busy and has to do things later.
Any questions?: Not as of the moment.
Other: N/A.

Last edited by Imagine! on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Symphonia Posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:42 am

Alias: Kera/けら
Gender:Girl : In the beginning of the story, I am disguised as a boy and later found out as a girl maybe >3< .
What are you applying for?: Singer .
Samples of your work: Melancholic Acapella,Alluring Secret~ Black Vow Acapella and Small Tidbit of Miku's Line For Mr. Music
Skype name: MelancholicFlavoredJam
Why do you deserve the role? :I definately want to try out for this chorus since it is the very first anime chorus i've ever seen, and i think it'll be very fun to join in! I chose to be singer because singing is fun, inspirational, and it's my life, and there's also vocie-acting which is intresting. Since I'm in the same chorus group for the Iron-Willed Contest with Haku-chan, HakuraSakura says that I'm emotional,and I think that it is a good quality to use in my singing and voice acting uh i think X3 ! But i have a bad mic >: but it records my voice very clearly, so the only thing in the way is the background fuzz hehe sorry X3 . Also, its summer and I'm a hardworker, So I'll even work harder because there's so much time.
Any questions?: Ehhh no Question Smile
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Alias: Rou
Samples of your work: 1, 2, 3
Skype name: lucy.chanson
Why do you deserve the role?: I'm a dedicated person, and I never miss the deadline before (in anything). And I'm emotional, I easily cry when read angst fiction, or listen to a sad music. I'm creative, since I'm a writer... And I love to write poems when I'm in elementary school.
Any questions?: no~

I'm not confidence enough to audition as artist.. =w=
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm sorry for the late reply every one, but there's a party going on at my house, so I currently can't hear any one's voice much on the laptop. As a result, I'm going to have to respond and update the list tomorrow. I apologize for the wait!
Hopefully someone comments by the morning so I am able to reply and not double post. If not, I will just edit this post.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next