Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating]

+15
SlashEX
kenchan
Latto
HokageTitan
pahpawmipi
Kazekoe
kahomelody
Takumi
shinouyuki
Mpnightmare
AmyAnn
RouvrirFleur
Renabear
Cherryliciouse
Azure
19 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating]

Post by Azure Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Kazekoe wrote:
Azure wrote:
Kazekoe wrote:Got it. Also, the lyrics in the link you gave us and the lyrics in the karaoke video have the parts broken up in two different ways. Which version do you want us to go by (I assume it's the version in the link)?
Oh, it is? I'm very sorry; I didn't know. Would you mind pointing out which parts are different so I may choose?

In the bridges (where Len actually has words) it has both guys singing in the first half of each one in the karaoke, where in the link it just has one of the two guys throughout each one. Also, the choruses have Kaito and Gakupo singing the entirety of each in the karaoke while the lyrics in the link are broken up for the chorus.

EDIT: In the second bridge, they actually do have it broken up in the karaoke; it's just different than it is in the link.
Oh. Um, that Karaoke video is sort of just there; I didn't pay attention to it. I was thinking about the vocal video with Clear, Dasoku, and Valshe and the link. I believe the singing video and the lyrics are the same, right? If so, that's what I want you to follow; if not, then just do that in the lyrics' link. ^^; SORRY.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Singing Alias : Cheshire Posts : 419

Back to top Go down

[Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating]

Post by Kazekoe Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Azure wrote:
Kazekoe wrote:
Azure wrote:
Kazekoe wrote:Got it. Also, the lyrics in the link you gave us and the lyrics in the karaoke video have the parts broken up in two different ways. Which version do you want us to go by (I assume it's the version in the link)?
Oh, it is? I'm very sorry; I didn't know. Would you mind pointing out which parts are different so I may choose?

In the bridges (where Len actually has words) it has both guys singing in the first half of each one in the karaoke, where in the link it just has one of the two guys throughout each one. Also, the choruses have Kaito and Gakupo singing the entirety of each in the karaoke while the lyrics in the link are broken up for the chorus.

EDIT: In the second bridge, they actually do have it broken up in the karaoke; it's just different than it is in the link.
Oh. Um, that Karaoke video is sort of just there; I didn't pay attention to it. I was thinking about the vocal video with Clear, Dasoku, and Valshe and the link. I believe the singing video and the lyrics are the same, right? If so, that's what I want you to follow; if not, then just do that in the lyrics' link. ^^; SORRY.

After listening to both the clear, valshe, and dasoku version and the original, I think it could go either way. It's just that the two guys voices blend so well with harmonies that it's really hard to tell which parts belong to each person. When you take harmonies into account, I think that the karaoke version will probably end up being more correct. For the sake of simplicity for this chorus though, I think we should go with how the parts are split up in the link.

Sorry for even bringing this up. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I notice small little things like this. It's a habit I'm still trying to break. XP
Kazekoe
Kazekoe
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : カゼコエ Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Awww, so I didn't make it.... Crying
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 pm

I-I'm accepted? [Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating] - Page 3 Rlytea10
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Singing Alias : ロウ/Rou Posts : 520

https://www.youtube.com/user/roufleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:51 pm

kahomelody wrote:Awww, so I didn't make it.... Crying
I'm sorry. D: I make a lot of chorus groups with friends, so I'd be more than happy to see you auditioning in more! ^^ (You were pretty close to being chosen!)
And, if you want, I can actually help you make a chorus group! I love doing so with others! ^^
RouvrirFleur wrote:I-I'm accepted? [Chakra Chorus] ι м ι т α т ι σ и • в ℓ α c к [mixing/animating] - Page 3 Rlytea10
xD Yes, you are. You and I are the only females though. O_O
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 am

THAAANKS~ <3 Hyper
I'm okay with that XD
Ah, Do I have to post the final vocal here?
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 am

You may send it to me via PM if you'd like.(:
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by shinouyuki Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm

congrats to you people~ yey xD

and i have no idea what happened to chromatic chorus x.x really x.x
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : kanayamiko Posts : 204

http://shinouyuki.posterous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latto Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:35 pm

>A<; H-here's my audition. I'm not sure if it's going to be counted because of the deadline b-but I saw you needed a singer for the male parts s-so I rushed an audition. T_T;

http://www.mediafire.com/?cjsym0x9tq02pqb
Latto
Latto

Singing Alias : Latto Posts : 28

I'm on the spice rack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Latto wrote:>A<; H-here's my audition. I'm not sure if it's going to be counted because of the deadline b-but I saw you needed a singer for the male parts s-so I rushed an audition. T_T;

http://www.mediafire.com/?cjsym0x9tq02pqb
Accepted! :D You're our last member; thanks!
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm

uh i dun any samples but ill be willing to mix too if that's ok o n o
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : マンゴ プリン Posts : 127

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/manopurin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 pm

pahpawmipi wrote:uh i dun any samples but ill be willing to mix too if that's ok o n o
Okay cool! :D I'll send in my final vocals shortly.

EDIT: FINAL VOCALS ARE HERE. AHUR. They're bad.
http://www.box.net/shared/8v8x9x4ab3

@pahpawmipi: I have a certain script for the female parts I'd like to do;
Only I sing Len's part for "zutto kimi ni iitakatta
tatta hitotsu no kotoba na no ni
osaekirenai shoudou ga" and that chorus's "la la la"

And then for "itsuka kimi to musubareru to
shinjite te o hanashita no ni
jibun-rashisa no nai ai nara" and that chorus's "la la la", only RouvrirFleur sings.

Then when it gets to, "itsu no hi mo kimi o omou yo
dakishimeta kata no kanshoku
tokete kiete nakunaru mae ni
kimi ni ai ni yuku yo" and the two la la la chorus parts there, both she and I sing.

As far as the guy pairings go, I'll get back to you on that once all final vocals are submitted. ^^

I hope everything made sense.(:
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Latto Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am

Final Vocals! > u <
Gakupo's Lines:
http://www.mediafire.com/?adx3dchg25oa4y9

Kaito's Lines:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f944gl5d4hyrjp3

It's really bad D: Please forgive me! I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use for the finals. The use of either one is fine, though I prefer Kaito :v *runs away*

Last edited by Latto on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latto
Latto

Singing Alias : Latto Posts : 28

I'm on the spice rack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekoe Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 am

Here are my final vocals:
Gakupo's Part
Kaito's Part
Kazekoe
Kazekoe
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm

o n o post a link to pictures too O: unless you want me to find some for you
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Sorry, I want to redo the final vocal, so I'll be a little late =w=

http://www.zerochan.net/592020 Happy
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm

I think Latto should be a Kaito with Skaii.
That means Hokage and Kazekoe will be Gakupos.

So pahpawmipi, someone suggested this, so I'm making pairings for vocals in the chorus. Latto and Kazekoe will sing the first verse and first chorus with me. Skaii and Hokage will sing the second verse and chorus with Rouvrir, and then every one will sing together after that. o3o does that make sense?~

And believe it or not every one, but we might have to replace our leader (Skaii). He's been trying to avoid submission of vocals and ignoring me. >_< um.

Anyways, thanks for every one's time and effort! I'm listening to final vocals now.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by HokageTitan Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Yay!! I can't wait to hear the final product. I'd delete those failed takes for you Chesire but I'm swamped with school, I thought I'd post here to let you know. I'm so sorry ;_;
HokageTitan
HokageTitan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 誘拐 Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Here's my Final Vocal Happiness
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by pahpawmipi Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 pm

RouvrirFleur wrote:Sorry, I want to redo the final vocal, so I'll be a little late =w=

http://www.zerochan.net/592020 Happy

that is one sexy picture o n o
pahpawmipi
pahpawmipi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by HokageTitan Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

HokageTitan
HokageTitan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:52 pm

HokageTitan wrote:Yay!! I can't wait to hear the final product. I'd delete those failed takes for you Chesire but I'm swamped with school, I thought I'd post here to let you know. I'm so sorry ;_;
Just because you can't delete the failed takes, it still means you have to post it up here for the mixer. >< I don't have access to the laptop on weekdays. And you'd have to explain to the mixer about it.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by HokageTitan Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Azure wrote:
HokageTitan wrote:Yay!! I can't wait to hear the final product. I'd delete those failed takes for you Chesire but I'm swamped with school, I thought I'd post here to let you know. I'm so sorry ;_;
Just because you can't delete the failed takes, it still means you have to post it up here for the mixer. >< I don't have access to the laptop on weekdays. And you'd have to explain to the mixer about it.

Ah alright, I'll do so. Thanks ^^

EDIT: Link to final vocals: http://www.box.net/shared/u52iaqnq6s
HokageTitan
HokageTitan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekoe Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Kazekoe
Kazekoe
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next