Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!]

+10
PockySama
Akemi
rokan
lepapillonrouge
Himitsuni
秋風
Rika-Rika
Lunaaah
AmyAnn
kahomelody
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!] Empty Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!]

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

So after listening to this song over and over and over again until the replay button on youtube was pretty much broken, I realized I HAD to do a chorus of this.
I actually will not be singing (my Jap. sucks for songs like this). I will just be presiding and organizing this Chorus, sort of like the lazy boss.

Anyways, here's the video:
Spoiler:

Off-Vocal version:
Spoiler:

For your audition, you must sing me at LEAST one verse of the song, if not the whole thing. What I'm thinking is that the girls will be singing Rin's part and the guys (or the girls with lower voices if we don't have enough guys) will sing Len's part. Then you will all sing the end.

Lyrics: (Rin's in Yellow, Len's in Blue. Red shall be everyone)
Spoiler:

Oh, I will also need a Mixer and an Animator since I'm talented in neither of those two areas
Animator(s): Amyann
Mixer(s): Emi

EDIT: As a result of everyone doing so well in their auditions, I decided to accept all of you since I want a lot of singers in this! Please send your lines in to me acapella by the 20th. I would highly recommend you do the part that's suited for you! As much as I admire all you girls efforts to sound like Len and vice versa, if you can't pull it off perfectly, please send in only the part that you sound EXTRAORDINARY with! If you can not make the deadline, then I'm afraid that I can't accept you...unless you have exams or something. Then I might give you a small extension. Other then that, congratulations on everyone making it! I didn't post all the names because you obviously know who you are. Razz

Last edited by nightscapture on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Results!)

Back to top Go down

Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!] Empty Re: Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!]

Post by kahomelody Mon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm

i love love love this song, its just so emotional!!! i want to audition!!!!*first* yea
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!] Empty Re: Alluring Secret~Black Vow Chorus [Closed] [Deadline extended to no deadline!]

Post by AmyAnn Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 am

Depending on when I can get lines done for other choruses I'm in, I may audition for this. Recently became addicted to it.
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok, got it! I'll put your names down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaaah Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

ahh I covered this o:

I have both a shota-len voice and a rin voice so I can be either xD

Lunaaah
Lunaaah
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ☪luna Posts : 271

http://luna-temeki.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Lunaaah wrote:ahh I covered this o:

I have both a shota-len voice and a rin voice so I can be either xD

I think I'll have you down as both since I haven't got a single guy doing this. That ok Lunah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaaah Tue May 17, 2011 1:40 pm

@Nightscapture
that's fine :3
Lunaaah
Lunaaah
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ☪luna Posts : 271

http://luna-temeki.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:38 pm

@Lunaaah
Alright, that's fine then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika-Rika Tue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

um... do i have to do the effects for my voice? Cause i don't know how to do that....
Rika-Rika
Rika-Rika
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ....r..Rika? O_ Posts : 114
Location : Right next to you... NAH XD in my house currently! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by 秋風 Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 am

Ohai.
I have yet to fix my Len part since I was trying to be manry at the time. LOLOTL. But I can also do Rin...well..sort of...not really. LOLOTL

But ANYWAYS, here is my audition.
秋風
秋風
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 秋風 / Akikaze Posts : 114

https://www.youtube.com/itsakikazedesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Himitsuni Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 am

I would to join it lol I'm a boy but I can do both lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPVBOOHGq54
Himitsuni
Himitsuni
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Himitsuni /Himi Posts : 124

CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Himitsuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Rika-Rika wrote:um... do i have to do the effects for my voice? Cause i don't know how to do that....

No, you don't. If I can find a mixer, we'll let him/her worry about that. You just sing your heart out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

秋風 wrote: Ohai.
I have yet to fix my Len part since I was trying to be manry at the time. LOLOTL. But I can also do Rin...well..sort of...not really. LOLOTL

But ANYWAYS, here is my audition.

Thanks for the audition! Don't worry about your voice. You can fix it any time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 pm

I've got an old video...
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5NBLzobNw

But now, I know the harmonies and I may will be able to do a half -shota voice on Len's part xD I'll redo the song as song as possible Smile

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Gyakune wrote:I've got an old video...
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5NBLzobNw

But now, I know the harmonies and I may will be able to do a half -shota voice on Len's part xD I'll redo the song as song as possible Smile

Thanks! Don't worry, you can change your audition and improve it whenever you want as long as it's not too late!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Himitsuni wrote:I would to join it lol I'm a boy but I can do both lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPVBOOHGq54

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rika-Rika Wed May 18, 2011 6:19 pm

nightscapture wrote:
Rika-Rika wrote:um... do i have to do the effects for my voice? Cause i don't know how to do that....

No, you don't. If I can find a mixer, we'll let him/her worry about that. You just sing your heart out

Thanks =DD
Rika-Rika
Rika-Rika
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ....r..Rika? O_ Posts : 114
Location : Right next to you... NAH XD in my house currently! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am

Rika-Rika wrote:
nightscapture wrote:

Thanks =DD

I look forward to the audition!

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

You guys are fast, so finally i got mine done. (its not as good as the others though) http://www.mediafire.com/?1415alt986tt9hz I just did part of the song not all of it.
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 pm

kahomelody wrote:You guys are fast, so finally i got mine done. (its not as good as the others though) http://www.mediafire.com/?1415alt986tt9hz I just did part of the song not all of it.

Aw, don't worry about it! You sound a lot better then me anyway. And it doesn't matter how much you sing as long as I have an inkling of what your voice sounds like. Thanks for the audition!

Back to top Go down

Post by lepapillonrouge Sat May 21, 2011 12:42 am

www.box.net/shared/55ixojtfn2

Did both parts with crappy mixing |D
lepapillonrouge
lepapillonrouge
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : rouge / ルージェ Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by rokan Sat May 21, 2011 3:00 am

fuuu I'm in love with this song and omg a chorus 8DDDD
so happy~~
rokan
rokan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : roka 【ロカ】 Posts : 146

https://www.youtube.com/user/yoiina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

lepapillonrouge wrote:www.box.net/shared/55ixojtfn2

Did both parts with crappy mixing |D

Aw, don't worry! It's not that bad! You're better then me at mixing! Thanks for the audition!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

rokan wrote:fuuu I'm in love with this song and omg a chorus 8DDDD
so happy~~
I look forward to ur audition then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 am

I still have my raw vocals :DD

Akemi
Akemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Akemi Posts : 877

Sakura No Ame Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Akemi2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next