Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself

4 posters

Go down

Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself Empty Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself

Post by SaedaSM Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:19 am

...Not that k-kind of information, i...idiot!

Salutations, all. I will be known as SaedaSM here or you can call me Sai or Sae for short--although such nicknames may already exist within this board--so please do not forget.

I have taken two years of vocal training and have the basic knowledge for improvement. I've joined here to scrounge up what's left that I may have not taken from continuing classes.

How did I find YouTube Chorus?
A friend of mine discovered my voice to be of great value and at the same time disappointed that it was put to no use but repetitive Skype calls. She had recommended me to this community for some interest with collaboration among other up and coming vocal artists here. I am excited to grow alongside you all.

What do I do in my spare time?
I conduct vocal warm-ups, artistic critique commentaries, dance practice.
I am currently taking Piano lessons and have been at this for about seven months now. With this musical talent under my prowess, the laws of Music Theory is much more easier to understand.
Of course, I play video games such as Final Fantasy IX and Disgaea 3.

Am I any good at singing?
That will be up to each member to decide. Until I find a suitable time to record--which is about three nights in a week--I am afraid you all may not experience my skill for your own judgement. Please wait warmly until that day though!

What are my favorite songs/genres?
Naturally, Vocaloid songs have very nice melodies and accompanying composition. But that's not to say it's my home vocal skill.
A genre that I tend to enjoy moreover other genres is Swing and Enka. If you are not familiar with these genres, please look them up at your own time.
Eurobeat is possibly one of my growing genres as it turns an upbeat tune into an adrenaline rush. In other words, I tend to like fast-action songs.

Which anime conventions do you go to?
Err, lately I have only attended Anime Expo. There is a sli---ght chance I may be going to Fanime this year. However, I do not have cosplays in mind for the events.

Errrr... I do not know what else to explain. I thought I should put it out there so the members here do not have to see me as stranger danger.
If you have any questions that are not listed above, please feel free to ask it as long as the post follows the forum guidelines.

Sorry for the tl;dr post orz.
SaedaSM
SaedaSM

Singing Alias : 「サエダ」SM Posts : 10

http://rose-fon-abend.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself Empty Re: Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself

Post by iColour Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 pm

epic introduction ^^

Welcome to YTC Sai ~
iColour
iColour
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ミア || Mia Posts : 298

https://www.youtube.com/yellowstream47

Back to top Go down

Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself Empty Re: Vomiting Information to Introduce Myself

Post by KentaMidorin Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Ahahaha Welcome to YTC, Sae~

I like how detailed and grammatically correct your post is~ and so politely written too~ It's nice to have a background in music when doing these things, it helps alot.

If you have any concerns with the forums at all~ contact us forum helpers (krannda, Xephy, or me) for anything regarding that.

Enjoy your stay~
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Great intro, Sae! Welcome!!

I do hope you enjoy it here! Just like what Kenta said, just ask us if you have any questions or concerns~
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down