Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Jin Needs a Fun MMO to Play With Everyone

+10
shinybowser
xyzddaeneo
Yuko Hoon
Sakura桜
Mii.
irO
Kumbancha
Kemi
☆ mei
JinSeng
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jin Needs a Fun MMO to Play With Everyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Jin Needs a Fun MMO to Play With Everyone

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Well lvl doesnt really matter Jin, Its just the skill of the player. You lvl up from the amount of games you play, so you could probably see like a lvl 20 that sucks horribly >_> or like a lvl 1 that pwns everyone. Anyway, stop hiding in the rookie channel and come out, so i can attempt to kick your butt play with you.

Have you played chaser mode yet? Im not sure if they have it in the rookie channel, but its super fun.

You didnt take the countersword noob path right? Oh please tell me you didnt >.>

Back to top Go down

Jin Needs a Fun MMO to Play With Everyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Jin Needs a Fun MMO to Play With Everyone

Post by JinSeng Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 pm

shoyru166166 wrote:Well lvl doesnt really matter Jin, Its just the skill of the player. You lvl up from the amount of games you play, so you could probably see like a lvl 20 that sucks horribly >_> or like a lvl 1 that pwns everyone. Anyway, stop hiding in the rookie channel and come out, so i can attempt to kick your butt play with you.

Have you played chaser mode yet? Im not sure if they have it in the rookie channel, but its super fun.

You didnt take the countersword noob path right? Oh please tell me you didnt >.>
Chaser is fun, I like touchdown the best.

And I prefer CS over Plasma Sword because the plasma sword's right click attack can sometimes be a one hit kill even with +30 HP.

Besides, I normally defend or Snipe, so counter sword is good to kill on coming strikers

Jin Needs a Fun MMO to Play With Everyone - Page 3 JinSengSignature
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Have you tried the storm bat? That ones my favorite. Id rather you use like the bat or plasma sword or smash rifle..countersword is unfair too sometimes, well anything can be annoying and unfair if people spam it, but its like crazy overpowered and locks people in combos of death to the point where all those noobs use it to be "pro" unless youre using it like the way my brother does, with skill, not just spamming clicks o: But whatever its your choice right?

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm

shoyru166166 wrote:Have you tried the storm bat? That ones my favorite. Id rather you use like the bat or plasma sword or smash rifle..countersword is unfair too sometimes, well anything can be annoying and unfair if people spam it, but its like crazy overpowered and locks people in combos of death to the point where all those noobs use it to be "pro" unless youre using it like the way my brother does, with skill, not just spamming clicks o: But whatever its your choice right?
I love the bat and the smash rifle, but I'm too lazy to do the license test for both.

What I usually do with the CS is when the strikers are getting to close, I rush them and jump attack then uppercut, then switch back to Semi Rifle to finish them if they don't die.

The only time when I've gotten someone locked in a flurry of slashes is in chaser when everyone is attacking the chaser and there are like a billion people slashing and another billion people with HMGs

JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Yeah, it sucks to be chaser, when everyones mobbing you with melee weapons and with like revolvers and handguns and shotguns, cause then youre flying all over the place and they mess up your aim like crazy. Anyway, just be sure to try out all the weapons sometime, before picking your favorites

-slightly unrelated- Yesterday was a really fun day playing chaser for me. One round, I was chaser and I killed everyone in literally the first 15 seconds.

I did the bat's jump attack on all of them and missed not a single person..Before the person even finished their death scream, the next person was screaming, it was awesome. Even the people i killed were amazed at how fast i did it and how well it worked..

I dont think i'll ever be able to do something like that again, I have my good days and bad days on S4. You know, those days where you just suck, but the next day youre so good xD Todays a sucky day for me >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Eeeh ? I love to be chaser. D:
When people are attacking me with guns, i just ignore them, and i avoid swords. I just kill the targets one by one. It's fast. D:
Weapons I use are Submachine gun, PS and HMG with SP+ or HP+ '__'.
It's a weird stuff, yeah.
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mii. Posts : 3501

Post Spammer Winner Banner Decorator * 1 Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miidpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 pm

What? No I didnt say i dont like being chaser, i love it, but its just slightly more irritating when everyone in the room has those weapons that fly you everywhere >.> In chaser mode I use my storm bat, a rail gun, and (i was trying out a shotgun but it expired) now its my HMG and i use fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm so bad at rail gun. xDD
Well, are you in a clan ? ~
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Mii. wrote:I'm so bad at rail gun. xDD
Well, are you in a clan ? ~
Oh man, I'm so good with a railgun. Standing still is a recipe to get killed with it.

JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

It depends. It's not too difficult in Rookie channel ; more of the people don't move a lot. But in Free, it's very difficult. ô_o And well, when we use Rail gun, we have to move too. 'Cuz otherwise, someone else can easily kill you, for exemple another railgun user.
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Mii. wrote:It depends. It's not too difficult in Rookie channel ; more of the people don't move a lot. But in Free, it's very difficult. ô_o And well, when we use Rail gun, we have to move too. 'Cuz otherwise, someone else can easily kill you, for exemple another railgun user.
Yeah I'm aware of that, I have a tendency to move from side to side while sniping, or snipe near cover so I can hide by it when I'm reloading. To snipe moving people, aim where they are moving, then release. Works everytime.

JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Hmm ... I will try. But well, i'm not good for sniping. xD

I want AP. >__>
The clan were i am lose some wars 'cuz the opponent are often only AP or Premium. ô_o
I think the benefits of AP are slighty abused ... :/

( It took me so long to write that, omg. My english suxx.
And I forgot what I wanted to write. )
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Yesterday I was really good at using my raingun all of a sudden, i was sniping everyone, even moving people. And no im not in a clan. I stopped playing in the rookie channel a long time ago, its so boring there..And yeah AP is overused sometimes..If i had AP, i would only use it to get cool colored clothes and weapons, i wouldnt use it to have an advantage over anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Okay. Surprised
Well, if i had AP, i would use it to have advantage. I don't like it, but well ... I'll use it only for wars, when the other clan have AP too. But i don't want to spend my money just for a game. Even if I spend all my time on this game ... I'm S4 League addict. >.>
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 pm

gg, i might start s4 again just for the lulz.

btw, mii whats your IGN? >.>

and are you guys playing on alaplaya?

My IGN is Akemikioku. Who'da thought?
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kemi Posts : 945

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:03 pm

AkemiKioku wrote:gg, i might start s4 again just for the lulz.

btw, mii whats your IGN? >.>

and are you guys playing on alaplaya?

My IGN is Akemikioku. Who'da thought?

Hi guys. S4 Leauge? Heh i play that, IGN is BlazeRage. SeeYa online :D
Haseo
Haseo
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 pm

My ign is Nayru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 am

Yeah, i play on Alaplaya. But i'm french, so i play in the french server. xD

My IGN is Mii. :3
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:06 pm

D: ne ne, play on the english server. :D
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Yeah you can always switch servers, its not like you need seperate characters for different servers..Join us on teh english server Mii D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mii. Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah i know. xD
But my english is so bad, i often have to use Google Translation for this forum, so ... ô_o
Well, i will come play with you one day :3
Just call me here. 8D
Mii.
Mii.
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 am

i can sortof understand french
:D
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Im completely clueless in french, i take spanish in school >_> If you talk to me in french ill be like "HUUUUH?"o:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm

lol im on like RIGHT now. anyone wanna play with me???

im on rookie channel...cuz i suck.
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Dont play on the rookie channel, play with the big boys in free channel 2, youre never gonna get any better unless you get pwnt by some pros and learn from them >_> seriously. And if youre playing in the rookie channel, i cant play with you cause im not a rookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next