Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Fruit RP

+6
Rena
Onion
gamefreak4123
殷逸偉
mikura
Kuma-tan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fruit RP  Empty Fruit RP

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:25 pm

ALRIGHT, ill pay you a miillion bucks for a better name.(PM me for that)

Now, The real topic, A fruit rp.
No, Sorry, right now i dont have any awesome colors for A title yet so w/e.

Well, this is going to be a fruit rp. As simple as that. You ppick a fruit or any other food if you are allergic to all fruits(which is....well,creepy)So yeah. They become human and have different personalities. Each with any age, look(if you can find a pic of your character.Thats even better), and yeah likes and dislikes.

This is going to be set up in a town(mostly at a school..but you can picture them in their house/dorm.). A town where the only people who inhabit it is our OCs...so....this needs to be big.

Ok, to the basics. TO claim a character, you must have:
(the fruit/food)Just what is it?
(A name.)Whether their name be the name of the fruit/food or just a regular name.
(An age.) It doesnt need to be your age.You can make him/her immortal for all i care XD.
(Job/Grade level) This is a school/town.
(Bio+Persona)It can be short.You dont need to tell me a whole life story.
(Likes and or dislikes) Just 1 or two things of each is fine.
*As an extra, you can add a birthday

You can say more if you like.

Also, You CANNOT Spam here. Ill make a spamming/offtopic topic later.All YTC rules and RP rules apply.AND BE NICE. The only time you can be mean if its only you Oc is mean.

Oh ok.How to rp: You just need to go like this for example, my fruit is Raspberry.

Rasp(ill change her name):Hey Bluberry blahblah.

You dont need to type a whole lot. Just at least a sentence is fine.

You can have about 3 characters for now. Until you have more or i allow you to have more, thats the limit.
OK NOW, ANY CLAIMS?

(here are the reserved/Claimed ones..if they dont make a claim soon, they wont have it. I will give about a week)
Spoiler:

Here is my Claim:

Riika(No last name for now OTL)
Persona:Cheerful,Sometimes can be strict, Is the Playful type.Sometimes can be lonely
Bio: Riika lived in a different town for about 10 years until moving to this town.She usually gets lonely at times because no one understands her. But if she ever does get a friend or a new friend, then shell be a lot of fun to be with. She is one of the Student Council members at the school and probably the youngest one.
Grade level: Freshman/Studen Council member.
Likes: Getting along with others. The President of the Student Council(this needs to be a boy)
and...uh....Sunlight and animals =w=)b
Dislikes: Loneliness, fighting, fire, little kids OTL
Birthday: March 14

A pic: Here it is~!

*ok. Now apparently you can make your Ocsturn into that fruit/vegetables....and...you can has pets.....OTL

Once there is at least 5 people, i will start....

The setting for now: Everyone who enters the rp always has to go through entering the town.

The streets are quiet. No cars are there but yours. All you hear is the constant blowing of the trees. You pass by and see a sign of welcome. Finally, you are here. You have made it.
Strangley, the gate to the whole city was open as if expecting you. At the doorstep, you see a small girl with dark purple-ish hair.By her looks, you can tell she is a "Raspberry". She turns to you with a welcoming style. Now,you cannot turn back. You are now part of this society.

Last edited by Kuma-tan on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Fruit RP  Empty Re: Fruit RP

Post by mikura Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Yoshi. Let's do this !
I'm Strawberry.

(A name.) Ichigo
(An age.) ... Hm, let's go with 14.
(Job/Grade level) Middle School / Archery club captain
(Bio Persona) Mostly cheery and calm at times, but will get very irritated if you mess with her.
Will not be afraid to stand up to people and help her friends.
Ichigo grew up in an isolated corner of the town, until she reached Middle School, where she moved closer to the school.
(Likes and or dislikes) Likes strawberries, sweets ...

Looks :
(Human Form) http://www.zerochan.net/246649#full
(Fruit Form) http://www.zerochan.net/322787#full

Last edited by mikura on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
mikura
mikura
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : みくら Posts : 1177
My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/imusiiq

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Blueberry~shuu
Name: Junpei (No last name for now)
Grade Level: Sophomore/Kendo Club Vice-Captain
Bio/Persona: Junpei has lived peacefully for the last few years of his life. He's considers himself very ordinary, but is actually a prodigy at swordsmanship and close combat fighting, earning himself the title of Vice-Captain during his freshman year (Nicknamed Sweet Demon). He's extremely friendly, and a bit of a dense person, who does not understand much. Great academics, but little common sense. His dream is to become a movie maker
Dislikes: Airplanes and cats
Looks: http://www.zerochan.net/304494
Shorter one standing alongside his Senpai captain.
(Yes you may recognize the picture too =w=)
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 山本 (yAmamotO) Posts : 216

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by gamefreak4123 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Name: Renko
Grade: Middle School
Bio/Persona: Being recently transfered to the school, Renko is somewhat on the shy side. Not knowing many of the new people, Renko tries to communicate but always has his words jumbled up and feeling embarrassed afterwards and because he is new to the town he can get occasionally lost.
Dislikes: Bugs
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/gamefreak09/1186725323_esAnimeBoy.jpg

And im done =w=

Last edited by gamefreak4123 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
gamefreak4123
gamefreak4123
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:06 pm

(You guys are all pedo bait with all the 14 year olds. You know what, One person will be like 20. OTL ..well...gamey have to say what fruit it is...ill put that in the discription.)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 pm

(yall are racist against veggies man >:O)
Fruit: Kiwi
Name: Keita
Bio: Keita is about 28 and recently passed through college in America to teach kids Math. Though highchool, he played baseball and was named best in his district, they said he could go pro with his grades and his skill, but he turned it down and went into teaching. They say he can stop a speeding truck with only the swing of a bat. He has poor vision. His drinking habits came from his past girlfreind, who stressed him out by nagging and spending his cash so he dumped her. He has a soft spot for cute things, cats, puppies, cute school girls. They make him have a huge grin on his face. He's strict in his class, which is a polar opposite of him outside of class, he was even rumored to have tossed a kid out a window for disturbing his class too many times.
Likes: Alcohol, cats, teaching kids, giving advice, baseball, pocky (snacks on it while grading stuff)
Dislikes: Troublemakers, spicy foods, sarcasm, bullying, pedophiles, complaints against his drinking
looks: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10100000/Shizuo-durarara-10104029-459-604.jpg
Just imagine Shizu-chan with glasses, brown hair and green eyes. Hair slightly longer and doesn't smoke but drinks. Oh and wearing a grey suit with various colored ties. (1 different tie for everyday of the year.)
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:56 pm

(Lmao~!!YOU didnt see [it can be any other food too] or something like that? XDD w/e. Kiwi,because of you is now claimed.Such a pedoXDD. Ohmai googles and he hates pedophiles XDD)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by mikura Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Meh ... I guess I'll change to Middle School too ... To be with Gemu. 8D.

mikura
mikura
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Jasmine Tea:
Name: Rina 莉菜
Grade: High School
Persona/Bio: Quiet and shy around people she doesn‘t know, always has a dreamy and outer space look on her face. Doesn‘t care for much in life, has never fallen in love and doesn‘t plan to do so in the nearest future. A lot of people are scared to talk to her, because of the cold look on her face.
She grew up in a happy family as an only child, but she was never quiet satisfied with the things she got, when the parents were home it was too loud, when they were gone too lonely, she secretly wished for siblings, but on the outside she always said she was the luckiest child to not have any.
She never had any problems in school, she‘s said to be intelligent and she enjoyed studying a lot, so her grades were always the best in the class, what
made her classmates to have even more distance from her.
The bond between her and other people was never strong enough to change her mind about going into the town, she thought her needs could be satisfied with her just being there.
Dislikes: Talkative people, loud noises, most animals, cute things
Appearance: Doll like, fair skin a light shade of blonde, long, straight hair, likes to wear dresses.
Birthday: 3. March (Doll Day)

Pic of her will follow :3
Rena
Rena
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rena Posts : 96

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:30 pm

ALRIGHT. WE have about 5(plus me) now. Let us begin.

Ok. Have an an intro paragraph about entering the town. My Oc will be there to greet you.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:38 pm

(( I wanna join for funsies 8D ))

Fruit/Food: Pocky
Name: Po Waicop
Job/Grade level: Waitress (if it's possible ^^; )
Bio+Persona: Po ran away from her household a few days ago.
Her parents had suddenly started drinking more, making them hit her for no good reason (child abuse ;A; ). Not being able to take getting hurt, Po packed up as much things as she possibly could and left her home town. She traveled, searching for a new place to stay, perhaps some place to work, until she found a welcoming town. Being tired and all, she decided to stay in that town and look for a place to sleep. Po asked and asked, and a nice somebody offered her a job as well. She would work for her bed and food. She, of course, agreed and started right away.
Because of her parents, she doesn't trust anyone completely in the first few meetings. But if they continue to befriend Po, then she would open up and trust them.
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/309230 (ignore the rabbit body parts xD; )
Likes: Chocolate, Pocky, bread, rabbits, other fluffy things
Dislikes: Bitter things, wolves, not-fluffy things

(( I hope that was fine ;A; Ohh, you guys are starting ;A; ))

Last edited by Roka on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

(No its ok.Anyone can join in from time to time. They just need an app. and...uh.....entering paragraph.)

From now on, all claims must be in the other topic.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Fruit RP  6023e024463cf5a12572ce4f4e469066-1-4

With only a suitcase in hand, Johann Ristretto, or "Hans", as he'd rather be called, strolled briskly towards the entrance of what would soon be his resident town. His luggage was rather simple for now, but it contained all he needed for the night until the rest of his belongings and the things needed for opening up his new shop arrived tomorrow. He was rather excited, just barely managing to restrain his giddiness under a soft smile, though the corners of his mouth would occasionally twitch upwards whenever he thought about what he would be doing for what would hopefully be the rest of his life.

Perhaps it was because of his eagerness that Hans had arrived a little early. It didn't look like anyone else was around yet, though he could a figure in the distance. Closing in, he determined it to be a girl, though why she was just standing there, he had no clue.

Normally, instead of walking, he would have been driving his car. But because it hadn't been sent over yet, he hailed a taxi that dropped him off in the outskirts of the town. Walking hadn't been bad. In fact, he could honestly say that it was very pleasant. Waving to the girl as he strolled past her, he wondered if the rest of the city was like this. He didn't know what had drawn him to this place, but he hoped that he wouldn't regret it.
Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Blaire Posts : 853
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:18 pm

(Regular talking should be something like this)
Seeing the man walking passed her, she hurried up to him to welcome and explain what the town is. But apparently, she tripped on her way, though getting up anyways.

Riika: Hey!! guy over there!!I need to explain the town before you jump in without knowing!!
-runs up to him and tugs his shirt-
Riika: Its going to be confusing if you just learn it by yourself.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by mikura Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Fruit RP  35k2wi1

A new month had started, that of April; And that also meant a new school year. Ichigo had just enrolled into a private Middle School located in town. Having lived in the outskirts of town ever since she was born, she was quite shocked by all the urbanized houses and shops everywhere. As she got out of her house, and went down the road, she noticed that she was quite early for school, so she decided to take a little stroll around the area.

As she yawned and stretched, she noticed that the sakura had started blooming.
"What a pretty sight" she mumbled to herself.
While she was lost in her daydreaming, a girl had bumped into her.
And before she knew it, the girl had got up and ran ahead.
"Oh...? Someone must be in a hurry..." She said to herself.

As she continued walking, she noticed that her precious strawberry hairclip, given to her by her deceased grandmother, had fallen off by the impact from earlier. Turning around frantically, she saw it had stuck onto the girl who had bumped into her earlier.
Now alert, she started running after the strange red-haired girl.
Ichigo halted once she noticed the girl stop, and started tugging on some man's shirt.
She found herself standing a few feet from them, wondering how to get her clip back.

-----

Last edited by mikura on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikura
mikura
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki☆star Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

llılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılı MATSUDAı llılıllılı
Fruit RP  Aiprofile2xxxFruit RP  Koiprofile1xxxFruit RP  Koiprofile2xxxFruit RP  Aiprofile1

Ai heard the slam of the car door, followed by quick little steps behind him.
"AI! Do you know how heavy these bags are?" Koi asked desperately, struggling as she tried to balance a bag from falling.
Ai laughed.
"WELL THAT WAS NICE." She replied sarcastically.
With a click of a button, Ai had opened the trunk of the car, "You know, you didn't have to bring those bags with you. Koi, you said yourself that we were going to explore before settling in."
"Then tell me before I'm already twenty meters away from the car" Koi's steps faded as she scurried back and dumped the luggage in. With the slam of the back door, and loud panting, Koi had caught up to Ai.
"Do you hear that?" Ai asked.
"Hear what?"
"You don't hear it?"
"HEAR WHAT?"
Ai sighed, "Nevermind..."
He adjusted his eyepatch and thought, 'How do I come up with a lie for this eye? If I take out my patch, It'll be the exact glassy eye Koi has right now. Do I say that I use an eye patch because of... Umm... Fashion trend...?'
"Ai, Ai? I think I see people," Koi turned to face him, "Over there, is that what you heard?"
She pointed to three people a distance away, "I think she's the one that's yelling, the one with red hair?"
Ai broke his train of thought and snapped back to reality, only to be dragged over to the three.

Last edited by Daisuki on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aki☆star
Aki☆star
Talkative

Singing Alias : アキ☆ Aki☆ (Akio) Posts : 445

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/ikiikiAKiO

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:50 pm

The smell of alcohol had drifted from a local bar. Inside the bar, a man about 6 foot 3 sits at the 4th table nearest to the entrance. 15 giant glass mugs surround his face, covered in sweat and spit and his goes t get another one.
"Hey enoughs enough," says the bar tender, "Doncha have a new job tomorrow? Techin, as you said? Yeah Teachin. Ya know, comin in drunk on your first day aint gonna do good on your resume. Kehe."
"Nah. That isn't enough beer to get me drunk." He soon got up from his seat and started walking out.
"Put the bill under a tab. I know I'll be back."
He walked out with the posture he entered in, down the road as the moon shined on him, as he carried a bag. The Bar tender, stared deeply at the bag. He soon noticed that a handle with black tape wrapped around it. He scratched his head and collected all the mugs the man had drank from and sighed.
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Fruit RP  28icjsx
Po skipped along the road of the new town she was going to live in, excited to start a new life. Humming to herself, she saw a girl shouting, directed at a man, something like welcoming him. She seems like a good person, Po thought. Maybe she can help me with getting started here. But she seems busy right now, I'll go talk to her later.

Po added some twirls in her skipping, pretending to be some sort of ballerina. Her long brown hair danced in the wind as she pulled out a pack of Pocky from her panda-shaped bag. Biting into the chocolate covered stick, Po continued to feel free and not being beaten up. At the thought, she could feel tears welling in her eyes. Trying her best to wipe them away, she walked into a tree and fell on the ground. Po could feel a bump on her forehead growing, where she hit the tree. I guess I should go ask that girl where I can find some ice, she thought, dusting herself off and heading towards the red haired girl.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

(( I attempted to make my post pretty, with no avail eue ))

Last edited by Roka on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am

ɱσcђɩҟσ ωɑɡɑsђɩ

Fruit RP  Fbc917df5a1d234d54eb616e92fbb6eb-1-2xxxxxFruit RP  Fbc917df5a1d234d54eb616e92fbb6eb-1-1-1xxxxxFruit RP  Fbc917df5a1d234d54eb616e92fbb6eb-1-1
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

"Excuse me, but could you please direct me to this address?", Mochiko Wagashi asked softly to the girl that had looked to be chatting up a brown-haired man. He had just politely refused the girl's offer, presenting a map and a set of directions to what was probably his new residence as well, and thanked the girl.

"Looks like she needs your help more than I do.", he motioned to Mochiko, who was still holding a large suitcase that was nearly the size of her.

He offered to help her with it as well, but she shook her head and thanked him, allowing him to be on his way. There was no need to burden even more people with her incompetence. Turning her attention back to the taller girl, Mochiko presented a square of paper, an address written neatly on it. During the ride here, she would have been wringing the paper nervously, but because such behavior would have been improper, she refrained from doing so and replaced it with her hands instead. That soon stopped, after being told, "not to fidget," so all she could do at that point was to nod and obey.

((Horrible post. OTL I'll probably edit it after some sleep. =_= ))
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Blaire Posts : 853
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by gamefreak4123 Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 am

Renko, having been recently transfered to this town from an unknown one, is standing at a crossroad. He takes out a piece of paper from his pocket which had the address of his new apartment he was going to live in.
"Mom told me go check out the apartment first while she away for work." Said Renko to himself.
Renko's mother's job had transfered to this location but she was always out on business trips and his dad was deceased, leaving Renko mostly alone at home.
Renko takes out a map of the city from his bag and looks at it closely.
"Now where is that apartment." Renko mumbled to himself.
As he walked down the pathway he approached an apartment that was really tall.
"I guess this is the place" looking a little uncertain.
He entered the building and went straight for the elevator. When the door opened he saw a red haired girl inside. The girl quickly ran out and out the entrance.
"I wonder whats all the rush. Oh wait today is the 1st day of school! Oh well its too late ill start tomorrow."Said Renko as he entered the elevator and pressed on the 5th floor.
When he had reached the 5th floor, Renko exited the elevator and went to his apartment door.
"5H, 5H, Oh there it is!"Renko took out his key and opened the door. There he saw boxes that had been shipped over night. Renko examined some of the boxes and then went to his room. He put his backpack down and looked around.
"So this is where im staying, I guess its alright."Renko started to unpack some of the boxes.
gamefreak4123
gamefreak4123
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 pm

(OTL im so confused right now. No one should even be iside the town yet COUGHCOUGHgameyCOUGHCOUGH..OTL well, everyone, just find a way to meet up at the front gate where my oc is[she's the red haired girl to everyone right?])

Riika: Ah--ah--OTL theres so much new people coming out to town.-talks to the tall brown haired man in front of her- Hey, stay here. Its going to be really important.
-turns to all newcomers approaching-
Riika: HEY!! Everyone gather 'round! -loud voice- NOW!!This is extremely important!!!

(Everyone who just posted their first post, should now type in some form like this)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki☆star Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:38 pm

llılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılıllılı MATSUDAı llılıllılı
Fruit RP  Aiprofile2xxxFruit RP  Koiprofile1xxxFruit RP  Koiprofile2xxxFruit RP  Aiprofile1

((You want us to theatre talk...? Like what we did in the "Marriage thread"?))

Koi: Hey, look, she's saying something!
Ai: Is she mad...? -slows down to be behind Koi-
Koi: I don't think so...?
-Ai and Koi approach the red-haired girl-
Ai: -whisper- I hope she's not going to kill us...
Koi: -whisper- We've just come into town, don't start judging people...
Ai: Ummm... Miss...? Extremely important...?

((So like that, right?))

Last edited by Daisuki on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aki☆star
Aki☆star
Talkative

Singing Alias : アキ☆ Aki☆ (Akio) Posts : 445

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/ikiikiAKiO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 pm

(Yeahh....sorta like that.)

Riika: Miss..? My name is Riika. -clears throat- The town is different from most.
-Glances around to find not everyone is there yet-
Riika:Hmm...We have to wait....until most come here...Then ill explain the rules, regulations, daily life,and....other things.
-pauses-
Riika: Well, uh....Are you allwondering why im telling you this instead of the Mayor or some other offical?

(yupyup)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Here we see a man gazing out to nowhere, sitting on a bench. In his left hand, a cold can of beer, in his right, a metal bat. His glasses, tinted from the sun's rays, in an upright position.
There as he sits, a group of teens, a fair was from him, chattering. His ears pickup their conversation. He sighs. A town where rules are spread threw whispers and conversations.
He gets up and walks down the road.
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Fruit RP  28icjsx
Once Po was near enough to hear the red-haired girl, she heard her say, "Well, uh....Are you all wondering why I'm telling you this instead of the Mayor or some other offical?"
Po scrunched her nose, not knowing if the question was directed to her or somebody else. Confused, she shrugged and brushed the thought away; she was just here for directions. But, since she could feel her bump healing slowly, Po stayed and listened for whatever else the girl had to say.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

(( i agree too, with not using script-style because it's easier for me to describe stuff in paragraph form than in script... and sorry, my post is short because i can't think of anything else to write ;A; ))

Last edited by Roka on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next