Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator]

+2
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
LucidChains
6 posters

Go down

I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator] Empty I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator]

Post by LucidChains Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Hiya! Well, this is my first song that I will attempt to mix, but I hope that things will go swimmingly well. At any rate, I plan on holding up an...well, it's not really an audition. So...
I plan doing either or versions (the Kahatori and the Original) and may do both if I have the spare time (unless a few mixers want to mix as well). The speed of either I think is roughly similiar (just different start times and octaves?) but I wouldn't quite trust my word Sweat As pointed out by Tomeshi, the songs have a tempo difference! So, please indicate which version your submission is for. Oh! And if you can, please send in just the raw vocals with as little background sound as you can.

Kahatori Mix

and the original

Spoiler:

Singers:

Animators:

Mixers:
Me

The deadline is currently: Undecided for the moment.

If you want, here's the off vocals for both of the chorus':

Kahatori Mix: http://www.4shared.com/account/audio/MqZ5oyQa/Rin_Kagamine_-_I_Like_You_I_Lo.html

And the Original Mix: http://www.4shared.com/audio/9C-fC5Yr/Rin_Kagamine_LlILike_you_I_Lov.htm?aff=7637829

Last edited by LucidChains on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of deadline)
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Luci Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator] Empty Re: I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator]

Post by Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:32 pm

can you put up off vocal tracks? I'll audition if you put those up
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Reza Posts : 163

My YTC Story

http://shadow0bse-mi.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator] Empty Re: I like you, I love you (Rin) Kahatori & Original Mixes [Open Chorus & Need an Animator]

Post by LucidChains Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Ah, I completely forgot about those ^^" Sorry! But it's not an audition. ^_^" At least, I don't think I wanted it to be an audition.
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm

ah, s'ok. I have both on vocals so I can play those in the background
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

Lol, sounds good!
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm

I must sing this song <3
I'm in.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:41 pm

I'll have both versions in asap
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Lol, there's no rush and I'll extend the deadline if needed. :] However, it's nice to hear of the participation :D (to the both of you).
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by anichan95 Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 pm

im totally doing this
anichan95
anichan95
Talkative

Singing Alias : Ani Posts : 453

Ai Kotoba II Chorus

http://yuukikiome95.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:53 pm

*does as little fist pump* Awesome! :D I'm excited for this already!
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Eto.... Hmm.... hmm... Tomeshi doens't know if he can sing this song... Puppy Eyes

Btw... There is a tempo difference in the two versions, so.... Puppy Eyes
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:04 pm

D= What? Practice always makes perfect!

I think I'm one of the only exceptions to that though >_< my voice stinks! :D And thank you for pointing out the tempo difference.
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 am

I love this song so much! I translated it in French... That's so funny.
Well i want to try something! Probably the Original but...I'll probably take a baby voice x'D

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Lol, either way I'm sure that it'll come out great. But...I never wondered how it would in French. o.O *goes on youtube*
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Tell me when you pick one^^;;
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Well, I would like to pick the Kahatori remix and work with that first (since I'm a little bit more familiar of how I want it to be (in terms of switching what and when). As for the original, I will mix it up and hopefully do something a bit/completely different Happy
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Mk, wel fist I have to do the Tegami chorus, then I'll try for this k? ^^;;
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by リエ‐ハルミ Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm gonna try~ hope I get in T_T (original ver)

リエ‐ハルミ
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:37 pm

:] Just wanted to remind everyone that you have around 6-14 days left. I've been busy with homework so I probably won't be able to start till winter break starts =_= which is the 23rd...
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by pheartheninja Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey, could I still try this out~? Like, is it still open?
pheartheninja
pheartheninja
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Retatsu // れたつ Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Hrm. I'll join ^^
I'll record soon ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Do you mind if I Join? :D I'll put the sample soon~

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

No problem you guys. I was planning on changing the deadline >_< I've been caught up in winter work so I've been busy but it looks like things should clear up for me in a few weeks. ^_^ Which I'm clearly happy for. Thanks for speaking up your interest :D
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Thank yoou! XD

Here's the sample, Sorry.. my voice is suck. .___. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zrmD1L3RQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LucidChains Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Lol, it doesn't sound that bad at all though. Btw, I like the cute kitty pic :D
LucidChains
LucidChains
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down