Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Romeo and Cinderella Chorus [ロミオとシンデレラ] [CLOSED] [Vocals/Picture Deadline: November 5th]

+21
Legender
aquashadowcat
Yoshimi
kenchan
KentaMidorin
殷逸偉
aviofavalon
alfreXfreschi
Silver
Itzsoapie
apol
Hokaru
chokoreetokun
Summer
princessdaisy09
Aoko
ChoAkkar ♥
BigTimeAnimeFans
SubarashiiOngaku
HanaRyuu15
Ri
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Romeo and Cinderella Chorus [ロミオとシンデレラ] [CLOSED] [Vocals/Picture Deadline: November 5th] - Page 3 Empty Re: Romeo and Cinderella Chorus [ロミオとシンデレラ] [CLOSED] [Vocals/Picture Deadline: November 5th]

Post by Legender Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Ooooh

Yea. xD I just did basic editing so you hear occasional button-hitting (me messing with volume). It's been a while since I sang it, so I kinda fumble a few times.

And don't mind my failure at the end~ I don't know that song very well, but I'd love to learn it and give it another try before the deadline. xD Oh I also had no luck finding an off-vocal of any kind Razz -goes to learn-
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Cinderella Chorus [ロミオとシンデレラ] [CLOSED] [Vocals/Picture Deadline: November 5th] - Page 3 Empty Re: Romeo and Cinderella Chorus [ロミオとシンデレラ] [CLOSED] [Vocals/Picture Deadline: November 5th]

Post by Nishina Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am

I WANNA JOIN :DD i'll try to send in my vocal before 15 oct :>>>
Nishina
Nishina
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : nishi*na Posts : 207

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUaqTjVM2nm2wfLh6a3mXw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Legender: Yayy! I really like your voice! *.* The only thing is that you need to work on the words more, but that's just about it! And about I Don't Even Know a Millimeter, it's pretty much the exact same instrumental. As for removing the backup voices....I honestly have no idea. xDD;;

Nishina: I can't wait to hear it! :33
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Ri Posts : 83

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Suzugawa Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 am

Fhuu been so long since I've been on the forums. OTL.
Anyways, I might audition, but before that, the "I don't know one Millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella" romaji lyrics as they should be can be found here: http://black-chronicle.net/ka/?p=567 (just letting you know. <3
Can't wait to hear the result! I really just want for a chorus that has a mix of languages though -shot- Good luck with this chorus~

~Yukiko
Yukiko Suzugawa
Yukiko Suzugawa
Talkative

Singing Alias : YUKIKO, LolitaL Posts : 545

https://www.youtube.com/user/LolitaLisa96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Thank you for the romaji lyrics. ^^ (though someone has already linked me there, but still. Thank you~ : D)

Oh, and there's a limit on how many people I'll be accepting now! For Romeo and Cinderella, I'll be accepting eight people, and for I Don't Even Know a Millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella, I'll be accepting two people.

But I may still change the RaC slots to ten, and the I Don't Even Know a Millimeter slots to four; it depends on how many auditions I receive for I Don't Even Know. : D
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Hmm I should probably upload my better version of Millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella soon O: I'm recording sax soon so I'll upload it then~
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Legender wrote:Hmm I should probably upload my better version of Millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella soon O: I'm recording sax soon so I'll upload it then~
Awesome, I can't wait to hear the redo~ *.*

And if there are no other auditions for I Don't Even Know, I'll sing it with you in the chorus. :3
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by kenchan Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 pm

kenchan
kenchan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Silvis Posts : 107

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Ah, this sounds much better! (o v o) b You certainly have the romaji down. ^^ You an amazing job on the choruses, too~ I really like it. : DD Thank you for (re)auditioning~!
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 am

Updated "I Don't Even Know"

I don't know why my mic was so mean to me today D: It's horrible quality ;w; The ending is better quality at least. But I had to finish because my nose is getting all stuffy xD
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:29 am

Ooh, this sounds pretty good. o: I think the only things you need to work on are the romaji, and you have to practice hitting the high notes more. But other than that, it's good! :3
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:44 pm

i will try to audition for i don't know a millimetre of romeo and cinderella as well! ^^
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Yay, I can't wait to hear it! : D
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishina Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 am

nee , ri , i can't make it till the deadline , sorry DDX i was planning to do I don't even knowa millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella DD: sorry ><"
Nishina
Nishina
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : nishi*na Posts : 207

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUaqTjVM2nm2wfLh6a3mXw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Aww. D: It's okay, though. ^^ Thank you for at least considering to audition. :3
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm

I was thinking of doing I don't know a millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella, but there are no lyrics that I can find ;A;. There's probably not enough time either, which is sad.
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 山本 (yAmamotO) Posts : 216

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 pm

DaRkanGel wrote:I was thinking of doing I don't know a millimeter of Romeo and Cinderella, but there are no lyrics that I can find ;A;. There's probably not enough time either, which is sad.

d'awww. I added romaji for I Don't Even Know a Millimeter in the first post about a week or two ago, and there are other links that others posted here in this thread linking to it. D:
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

WOWWWWWWW HOW DID I NOT SEEE THAT.

I swear to god Ri, I would have had this finished if I had seen that. I LOOKED THROUGH THAT PAGE 10 TIMES TODAY. ;A;
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Aheh. xDD;; I'm like that too, so. >.<;; If you need, I could extend the deadline for a bit until you can get your audition in. ^^;;
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Whatever suits you best. Hmm...It'll probably take me a week to record...maybe 5 days at most. If you can handle that T.T
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Would extending the deadline to the 18th be enough? :3 Or the 19th. o:
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by 殷逸偉 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

That should be enough time. I suppose Razz
殷逸偉
殷逸偉
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm

I changed it to the 18th, but if you need just one more day, you can tell me at anytime. x3;;
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 pm

this. is. very. good. ^^; i have exams, and this is why i wouldn't be able to send in an audition for i don't know a millimetre of romeo & cinderella sooner as well ^^;
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrirou Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:45 am

Mhm~ I'd like to audition for Romeo & Cinderella, but it's such a hassle for me to make a recording with good quality, not to mention if I do try my timing is nasty. Sweat

Maybe I'll manage to get something "decent" (in my terms) done before the 18th. Would be my first audition.
Mirrirou
Mirrirou
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mirri Posts : 64

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mirrirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next