Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

10th October!

2 posters

Go down

10th October! Empty 10th October!

Post by LilacSonata Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 am

Alright.
Another classic Naruto-uselessly-melancholic fanfiction that i made since the chemistry lesson at school doesn't do any good on my over-heated brain.
It's probably very short for a fanfic (it's more to a drabble??) and viewed from Hinata's Point of view.
I've been posting this one for the "Fluffiness" challange at TheOtaku, so please let me know what you think! Happiness

Disclaimer : Naruto is Masahi Kishimoto sensei's. I just screwed around with some particular characters.

It’s been four years since I've started to have a crush on you. But I still don’t have enough courage to tell you the truth that lies deep within my heart... Today’s your birthday, isn’t it? 10th October. I’ll never forget that date. I’ll never forget anything related to you. I knew almost everything about you; your birthday, your favorite beverages, your hobbies, your past, and your love for one of your teammates of team Kakashi, of course.

Yes, her. The one that is very different from me. And the one that is still living in a different world from me, even after your return to Konoha. I’m always here. Behind you. Staring at you in longing. When you left to do training with Jiraiya-sama for two years, I often found myself sighing in despair; I missed you. A lot. But as I thought, you haven’t changed even a bit. You were still the same-, not in the physical way, but in your inside; your heart.

You are still kind. You still have that big cheeky smile that I like. And also, you still keep on darting your eyes to her. Only her; the strong-willed, brave girl that you loved the most. Not me; the weak, Hyuuga girl, that could only follow you around, hoping that you’ll turn around and greet me.

Just to turn around and greet me. That’s enough. What else can I ask for? Not to mention that I’m hoping you to feel the same way as I do. I don't even dare to dream about it. Those things are always making me regret, that I was born to live as a Hyuuga Hinata, the heir of Hyuuga Clan, and not Haruno Sakura, the one that you loved. The fact that I can’t even confeseed my feelings--and ended up stalking you instead--has proved it. I’m not like Sakura-chan that could easily babbling to -almost- everyone about her affection towards Sasuke-kun. You should have noticed that, right? But even so, you’re still going after her..

But, I’ll try to be strong. I’ll try to always do my best, and never give up. You were the one that taught me that, Naruto-kun, back when we were still 12.

Maybe I still can't get even your slightest attention right now…But until the time comes, when I’ll be able to to tell you what I felt for you since we were twelve.. I hope that you’ll be able to sense my presence. To turn around, saying,”Hi, Hinata-chan!”, and smile to me, as I become stronger, and stronger..for you.

And until someday…I could hope that you feel the same way..or even..maybe i’ll be able to fill a little space in your heart?

Hyuuga Hinata
LilacSonata
LilacSonata
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : リ ク / Riku Posts : 313

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLilacSonata

Back to top Go down

10th October! Empty Re: 10th October!

Post by Kouko Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm

I very much like it! I've never seen or read Naruto but this brought a smile to my face indeed :D I don't know if this crush is official and if it's a clear one, but I like the fact that the person's name is not mentioned until after someone has spend a minute or two reading, as opposoted to if "Naruto" came up already in the first paragraph.
To give some criticism because I feel like I have to mention some, then, since this is one of those very short stories, I feel like you perhaps could have done a little twist at the end that would leave the reader like: "....Oh :O" and some other, hidden meaning(If you did incooporate that, then I'm sorry for being blind :D).
^ Now those two are nazi criticism and I only mentioned them because I feel like I'm not being useful unless I do mention some, I actually had to sit and think about what the hell I was going to say, so don't take it very seriously :D

Keep up the good work!
Kouko
Kouko
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kouko(Oh what a surprise, huh?) Posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post by LilacSonata Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 am

Thank you, Kouko-san! For sparing your precious time to read and comment this, even though you didn't even knew what Naruto is..
I really really appreciate it!
And i'll try to revise all the weaknesses that you've found~

Thank you again! sweet
LilacSonata
LilacSonata
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : リ ク / Riku Posts : 313

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLilacSonata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content