Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 6:05 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions.

+5
Crescence
Aoko
kiki
Hokaru
Tachanne
9 posters

Go down

「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions. Empty 「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 am

Oh look, another Rolling Girl chorus.
Alright, in case anyone wondering or probably forgot, the Nisoku Hokou chorus is cancelled.
No one turned in their recordings and most of the recordings I did get seemed to have been rushed.
Well, that's partly my fault since I vanished for months and I didn't enforce enough (if any) rules.
This time, we're actually going to do real auditions but I want to take as many people as I can. ^^

Well, to make this chorus I tiny bit different from the other Rolling Girl choruses that are already here in the Group Dub section, you have more freedom and may anything into the mix (such as singing/humming in the instrumental parts you don't normally sing on). Be creative, be yourself.

You've probably heard of Rolling Girl before but I'll post the video anyway:

I have some confident in my mixing skills. I will also be participating in this chorus.
The programs I'll be using: Song Vegas 7.0, Audacity, Photoshop, ImageReady, Microsoft Paint, and anything else I can get my hands on really. ^^

Lyrics (from here):
Spoiler:
(There lyrics were touched up a bit to make it a little more organized).

Deadline:
None until more than 10 people audition.
The deadline (as soon as one is put up) may be extended if more time is needed.

How to audition:

Spoiler:
---

And that's it, if I add anything, I'll add it and tell you all.
All it takes is the above four. The less of those qualities your audition has, the less likely you'll make.
Please upload your audition (with BGM) on a site that I can download from.
You may upload it on YouTube if you want but I prefer if you had a download link.

Also, you may use an old audition as long as you think it fits the requirements above but I believe it's safer to just rerecord, just in case.
I also encourage you to be yourself and free to add anything extra of your own style into your audition. Be yourself. Try to be original. ^^ Rap the song if you want. o.O Um, maybe not. Try something, if I don't like it, I'll tell you myself ^^ It's nice to hear something you don't hear anyday but if it clashes too much with others or far too inappropriate if you make it, it probably will be removed or you may not make it all together.

People who have auditioned so far: [No limit]
Onion
Rolen-YP-S3
Aoko
Your name could go here!

People who have turned in their recordings:
Nothing goes here yet until auditions are closed.

Good Luck! (I really hope someone enters. .__.)
Do not worry about finding a picture, I'll either pick one out for you or hunt you all down later.

Rawr. You may redo your audition but if you do so, PM me the link instead.
You may also PM me the link to your audition if you feel uncomfortable putting it here.

SHORT SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING I JUST TYPED:

Spoiler:

EXTRA NOTES AND NOTICES (last update:7/03/10):
Since this question is asked frequently, please show me your audition with the BGM and give me your audition without the BGM. For more information, see "How to Audition" above on the fourth paragraph.

Last edited by Takumi on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions. Empty Re: 「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions.

Post by Tachanne Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

; u ; I'm auditioning for sure.

Oh-- and I'm just wondering . . .

When you're mixing the vocals, are you going to use the KARAOKE or original song ?
Tachanne
Tachanne
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions. Empty Re: 「ローリンガール」 / Closed due to lack of auditions.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Uhh. I'm not sure I understand the question so I hope I can answer it right.
I need two things, your audition with the BGM (which doesn't have to be a download link) and your audition without the BGM (this needs to be a download link).

When I'm mixing vocals, I'm pretty much mixing peoples auditions without the BGM together in some fashion over the karaoke link I provided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Omgosh! I've always wanted to try Rolling Girl, but gah, some of the notes!
But I really want to try D: Grrr! IF I can really make something work that sounds all right, I will post it! Though I don't think I can go as high...may be a little lower. but I'll try! I really really want to! >__<
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 pm

*raises hand*
erm..is it alright if we sing one octave lower than the original? =w=
I can't reach those high notes without killing myself 8DDD;;
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

Hokaru wrote:Omgosh! I've always wanted to try Rolling Girl, but gah, some of the notes!
But I really want to try D: Grrr! IF I can really make something work that sounds all right, I will post it! Though I don't think I can go as high...may be a little lower. but I'll try! I really really want to! >__<

Oh, please try. ^^' I'd rather have 50 auditions of people attempting to reach those notes than only two people who can actually reach those notes thus the chorus is nothing more than a duet which I'm not aiming for. Don't let the enormous amount of text scare you, it's supposed to be a fun chorus. ^^' That third rule is just to prevent what happened last time... No one sung on timing and one person was making up a melody...

kiki wrote:*raises hand*
erm..is it alright if we sing one octave lower than the original? =w=
I can't reach those high notes without killing myself 8DDD;;

Like the above, I'd rather have people attempting it than have people not doing it and only like two people who can. o.o
I would like to say yes.... but it could be a problem if everyone decided to do this. But, if you really have no confidence in reaching those high notes, then by all means, you may do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm

uhm..... I'll audition....

Here is my file with the BGM. It contains both my female and genderbent voice... =x

And here's my auditions without the BGM:
1. female voice
2. genderbent. and since it became a little bit too energetic and getting carried away, i recorded the ending part again, but a tad less energetic... *points below*
3. less energetic genderbent ending part

sorry for sounding so terrible.... T^T
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm

I'll try auditioning for a full version.. after i make my full lines for the other chorus... ZZzzzz... Good luck to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 am

There was a rolling girl groupdub before and I auditioned there so... can i use the same file I used to audition, for this? @___@ It's a short preview, though @__@ But if you want the audition to be a full version, I think I can manage that too, though...
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolen-YP-S3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 pm

umm timing for my auditions might be different with the karaoke,because I used the PV ver for Eng.
For the Jap ver I used the original karaoke............ Which karaoke should I use >.<..Should I stick with the one you gave us...?
AND UM
Should I seperate the lower pitch and the high pitch in 2 seperate files or should i just keep them together?

Sorry for so many questions OTL
-Rolen
Rolen-YP-S3
Rolen-YP-S3
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ロレン Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Aoko wrote:uhm..... I'll audition....

Here is my file with the BGM. It contains both my female and genderbent voice...

And here's my auditions without the BGM:
1. female voice
2. genderbent. and since it became a little bit too energetic and getting carried away, i recorded the ending part again, but a tad less energetic... *points below*
3. less energetic genderbent ending part

sorry for sounding so terrible.... T^T

Thank you for your audition. I'll happy accept both or either one as your audition.
Don't forget you are always free to redo your audition if you ever feel you want to. ^^
Thank you for participating. =D

Crescence wrote:There was a rolling girl groupdub before and I auditioned there so... can i use the same file I used to audition, for this? @___@ It's a short preview, though @__@ But if you want the audition to be a full version, I think I can manage that too, though...

I'd prefer a full version since your audition will be used in the final mix (unless you felt the need to redo your audition before the final deadline). So, yes, I'd prefer a full edition. ^^

Rolen-YP-S3 wrote:umm timing for my auditions might be different with the karaoke,because I used the PV ver for Eng.
For the Jap ver I used the original karaoke............ Which karaoke should I use >.<..Should I stick with the one you gave us...?
AND UM
Should I seperate the lower pitch and the high pitch in 2 seperate files or should i just keep them together?

-Rolen

I can't seem to understand your question so I hope I can answer it.
It doesn't matter what karaoke you use since I'll probably just retime them together anyway. ^^
I actually liked the two pitches together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolen-YP-S3 Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Takumi wrote:

Rolen-YP-S3 wrote:umm timing for my auditions might be different with the karaoke,because I used the PV ver for Eng.
AND UM

-Rolen

I can't seem to understand your question so I hope I can answer it.
It doesn't matter what karaoke you use since I'll probably just retime them together anyway. ^^
I actually liked the two pitches together.

Oh.. Thank you!
Rolen-YP-S3
Rolen-YP-S3
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolen-YP-S3 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

Is this still alive?
Sweat
Rolen-YP-S3
Rolen-YP-S3
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am

If this place is still active, I'd like to try and audition!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 pm

It's still open. ^^ *fixes title*

Back to top Go down

Post by madao Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 pm

i want to try for his but i dont think i can sing this sing > < its a really low posibility but ill post 1 that actually sounds like the song orz
madao
madao

Singing Alias : MADAO Posts : 48

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:16 pm

'KAY.
I'M GONNA AUDITION FOR THIS.
LIKE TOMORROW.
... OR MAYBE NOT. But soon. ;w;
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Singing Alias : Diamond, ▲D愛モント Posts : 524

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolen-YP-S3 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 am

XD still open, I'll try re-recording soon.. XDD
Rolen-YP-S3
Rolen-YP-S3
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonstarr13 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am

Welp. Why not.

And here's my vocal file with no BGM, if you'd prefer.
Demonstarr13
Demonstarr13
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 「Demon」 Posts : 102

Banner Decorator * 1

http://demonstarr13.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down