Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~

3 posters

Go down

Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~ Empty Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~

Post by Hokaru Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm

So I'm sure some of you guys have seen NayNay's recruit of Voice actors for her super fabulous visual novel! Well, it's been entrusted to me with help organizing some of the background music and getting some people together who could help us out in that department. My first instinct was to come to the forums, since this is where all the young folk congregate *Puffs pipe* And I know a lot of you guys are really talented with instruments, so do you think you could give us a hand?

The theme we're first looking for is "classroom." What kind of music or tune would you hear when viewing a classroom scene, in a video game or visual novel or Anime? That is what we need to do! We request that you send us a 40-ish second clip of you playing on your beloved instrument a tune you think would go well in a classroom scene. It's allright if it's simple, it doesn't have to be a band performance. If we get enough people we could probably combine some pieces and mess around until we founf a desirable harmony. This is all I can do until the advertisement video is out, but if you've got an instrument and would like to help out, just say so!

There's no deadline as of yet so just do it whenever you can, and we'll be updating this post as often as possible! It's a little random, yes, but we were talking about it today and decided that we should start getting the music department ready for the future.

Remember, nothing too dynamic! Think, classroom, school building, other students. And it's also a high school~ So a flair of drama in the air!? Wink

I can update later with any more info needed but for now, this is our plan! Thank you!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~ Empty Re: Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm

I would help, but I only have LMMS, works like FL Studio, think I can try? ^^
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~ Empty Re: Looking for musicians from all over! To produce the music for Nyaron's Visual Novel!~

Post by Hokaru Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Of course! Any-type of music making that's all your own is acceptable! At least, I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just think, individuality...I think NayNay would like that a lot Smile

Though I have to admit, I'm not familiar with those terms xD
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 am

Lol.. Well; they are programs. x)

What if there's like... Uh, different classroom atmospheres? 8D
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyaron Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 am

Thanks for the help Hoka~

There are two classroom scenes. One is with the teacher going through homeroom procedures and the other is just students hanging out. Use that information as you like ^^
Nyaron
Nyaron
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Nyaron/Aerian Posts : 221

http://nyaron.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanks Nya. 83

Will soon work on it.
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down