Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ?

+3
Aoko
YTChorus
Kicchan
7 posters

Go down

Which song is the best to participate ?

[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap45%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 29 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap5%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap23%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 15 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap5%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap0%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap13%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap2%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_lcap2%[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 64

Poll closed

[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Empty [VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ?

Post by Kicchan Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:24 am

Please make you choice. INFOS OF THE CONTEST HERE : Click me~~
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : TBK, TheBakaKit Posts : 1121

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakaKitsune

Back to top Go down

[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Empty Re: [VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ?

Post by YTChorus Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 am

WOAH : D I AGREEE
YTChorus
YTChorus
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTChorus

Back to top Go down

[VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ? Empty Re: [VOTE] for the GroupDub Contest ! Which song would you to represent YTChorus if Rin agrees ?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 am

I will post the winner as a video respond in 12 hours owo!
Thanks for offering Kicchan >w<!

Back to top Go down

Post by YTChorus Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 am

why dont we put this in announcement owo;;;
YTChorus
YTChorus
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTChorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am

I think SPiCa is fittening, even though Sakura no Ame is lovely, SPiCa is more interesting to watch since people have solo parts and stuff >v<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 am

Thank you Rin and Noki~~ I love ya Te-he!
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 am

Hm yeahh... Sakura no ame is beautiful but we can here easily on Spica...
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoko Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

i voted for sakura no ame! ^^ because there were more people in it and this shows how much effort everyone put into this! ^^
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Katschusa Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 pm

erm.. i'm sorry but me, raikyo and friends want to make an own group dub .__. so i think we would be disqualified, if you use sakura no ame....
Katschusa
Katschusa
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Okay, the most voted is Sakura no Ame... Should I keep on waiting? Or should I just post Sakura no Ame as a video response?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 am

Let's post Sakura no ame, I think if we can't easily hear each person, it's a very good performance to have a lot of people together, please people of the forum, tell your meaning.
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Katschusa Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:50 am

öö no don't post sakura no ame XD cuz raikyo and me took part and we want to do our own group dub and then we would be part in 2 group dubs öö'

they would disqulify us. Porbably our group AND YTC
Katschusa
Katschusa
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:30 am

ahem... Ah.. Yes maybe. I will ask.
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:28 am

I will leave the voting longer so we can have a greater variety owo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm

I think all the people love sakura no ame, the only one question -I think- is if Katschusa can participate even if she's on the sakura no ame chorus.
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 pm

While I think Sakura no Ame is amazing, it's probably better to go with a more "proper" chorus, than a giant lump one, just because, while 81 people is impressive, I think in a contest like this, it's even more impressive to see people being able to work together, but also sing solos. That said I vote SPiCa, haha.

Also Raikyo wouldn't have a problem that way either 8D
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikyo Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am

I'm the same opinion with Ciel ( and because couldn't praticipate if you choose Sakura no Ame xD")
You guys have made me to post something xD" I'm pretty lazy when it comes to writing Te-he!
Raikyo
Raikyo
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Raikyo Posts : 159

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 am

Yeah I feel sorry for the people who can't post an entry becasue they're in the sakura no ame chorus. If we use the sakura no ame everyone who sings in it should agree that they're okay with it.
And I guess that should be the same for all the other choruses. Ask the singers. There should be people who want to do their own groupdubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am

We can't choose sakura no ame because 2 participation are forbidden...

I propose Cardioid ? or the second vote, spica .?
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 pm

I will be traveling on the deadline, so please inform Rin on which is the winner/chorus that was decided xAx;;

Sorry orz!
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by animesousasuke Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

spica
animesousasuke
animesousasuke
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : bigtimeanimefan Posts : 66

https://www.youtube.com/user/animesousasuke?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down