Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS.

+10
Crescence
ichiki-chan
Razzy
Tengenji
krannda
Aniki
Haruna
Una
irO
Ciel
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS. Empty I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS.

Post by Ciel Thu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm

I don't know where the hell I accumulate fangirls (and boys) from (i love you guys really), but.

Lemme just state this clear as day.

I'm not a nice person. In fact, some people would classify me as a massive b!tch :'D

Don't expect me to be all sugar and sweetness and nice to everyone. I'm not OUTRIGHT mean unless the situation calls for it, but I'm not going to gloss over anything if you expect me to!

Just thought I'd get that misconception out of the way >:
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS. Empty Re: I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS.

Post by irO Thu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

misconceptions aside, you are still amazing at what you do and i shall forever fangirl over you ...still ヽ(゚∀゚)メ(゚∀゚)メ(゚∀゚)ノ
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : いろ Posts : 2740
Location : in a cardboard box that's in a room that's in a house that's in a city that's in a province that's in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oriolis

Back to top Go down

I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS. Empty Re: I AM NOT A NICE PERSON, SORRY FANGIRLS.

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Protip: Don't give a S@#! and stop begin for attention. Geez what's with the attention seekers lately ?
Also fans don't care they'll gobble up anything as long as it sounds/looks/seems nice. What you're doing right now is totally pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Ka~ya, keep calm and carry on. : |

@ciel
I actually never met you (until today, woot woot.) -w-)b
you got your fans from your talent~ owo)v

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Ka~ya wrote:Protip: Don't give a S@#! and stop begin for attention. Geez what's with the attention seekers lately ?
Also fans don't care they'll gobble up anything as long as it sounds/looks/seems nice. What you're doing right now is totally pointless.

I dunno what your problem is but, isn't what everyone doing on YTC pointless, if you think about it?

There are a lot of people who think I'm a nice person and then get upset when they find out I'm not. So rather than what you think this is - attention seeking, it's more of a "honestly, I'm a jerk, get over it, and no I will not tell you were to find karaokes and romaji lyrics, F@#$ off" thing.

Also I don't like fangirls/boys. I like making friends, and I appreciate that some people may or may not like my music, but I don't like the idea that people rank me above them :/
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Thu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Ciel wrote:
Also I don't like fangirls/boys. I like making friends, and I appreciate that some people may or may not like my music, but I don't like the idea that people rank me above them :/

thing is, naturally you'll get admirers and what not (like me) who look up to you because we (me) respect your, as you said, effort and your persistence in getting things to sound as good as they can possibly get. Though I can understand why you don't like fangirls XD but it's kind of a thing that happens naturally
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : いろ Posts : 2740
Location : in a cardboard box that's in a room that's in a house that's in a city that's in a province that's in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oriolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Thu May 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I find it really stressful that I have to somehow meet expectations of people who are fans of me. TOO MUCH STRESS. I can't have an "off day" with my covers because...I'll probably get crap for that "oh it's not as good as it usually is..."

):

GIMME A BREAK GUYS. CAN WE JUST BE FRIENDS.

wait wait

can we at least just start with NO CALLING ME CIEL-SAMA PLEASE.

;A;
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

*pats Ciel-nee* Ily <3 You're awesome 8D -SHOT-

Btw.
@Ka~ya:
Idk about you but i know Ciel-nee more than you, and i know she's not th type who would seek attention (unlike me, but she even gets annoyed at me sometimes =w=b) And i agree with Ciel-nee about th whole "isn't what everyone doing on YTC pointless" ._. Honestly. Idk, you might be obliged to be biased towards YTC but it's true *shrugs*

CIEL-NEE WILL ALWAYS BE NICE TO ME <3 -SHOT- (eh, well, most of th time at least >3>; )

~Una

Last edited by Una on Thu May 27, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Una
Una
Talkative

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruna Thu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm

@Ciel:
Whoa! *Surprising first impression...* Shocked

It's ok Ciel I too sometime not nice :D
Nice to meet you(never meet nor chat w/ you before)
Haruna
Haruna
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : punipuni Posts : 711

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/KonoeNya

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Thu May 27, 2010 11:23 pm

But... You know, the ciel-sama thing is outta habit (y'know, I call Anba-sama tha;;; XD )

Tralala, y'know you're a fun person to talk to regardless of your moments of frustration. You have your reasons, and regardless, I still enjoy chatting with you. :D
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Ok granted I was a little harsh with my comment, and for that I apologize. I'll be as respectful as possible in the following.

As far as singing goes you're not a sensation either right ?
People who are extremely popular have to meet certain expectations in terms of work (a writer with a deadline, a musician with a new song to make for their new album) You as an amateur (i mean that you don't make your living off singing, if so then disregard any of what I am about to say) singer, and I'll remind you I am one to, have no real expectations to meet so long as you're singing for yourself (or in my case, for fun or to pass time).Now Singing to please others , there's nothing wrong with that, but that just means that you're taking it upon yourself to please a certain audience. Hence you theoretically "owe something" to them (if you get popular).

About the whole "people ranking themselves bellow you", sadly that's not something you can really change. When i see a professional singer that I really love I know i could never meet them or befriend them, so I feel them to be superior to me in terms of talent. I think that's what you may be misunderstanding, people admire you because of your talent not because of who you are. If I'm being honest, I don't think they really care.
They don't know you personally and they probably never will, so let them think what they like.

If you're so hell bent on showing you're not the sweetiiepie your fans make you out to be then plaster on your profile and every single song you've ever posted "I'M A JERK, LISTEN TO MY SONGS AND SHUT THE HELL UP" or better yet don't post your stuff on the internet where you're sure to get fans(depending on how good ya are) I don't know you personally but I'm assuming that since you started posting your videos it's because you wanted someone to see what you did and provoke a reaction in them, be it because you want to please them because you want to aggravate them. I just assume that you wouldn't want to delete your account. (that's not a threat mind you)

You don't want people to hate you either right ? If I were you I'd just leave it (by which I mean this whole "issue" of yours) and move on singing what I want. If people praise me that's great! If they say I'm a super kawaii person, I know it's not true , these people don't know me. Why should I care ?

Omigod why do i write so much
tl;dr /cries

Back to top Go down

Post by krannda Fri May 28, 2010 3:53 am

It's fun being a b!tch with Shieru 8DD
*shot*
krannda
krannda
I'm still alive?

Singing Alias : kran Posts : 1244

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/fxsynth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Fri May 28, 2010 3:58 am

You know what? I'm such a B@!$ I'm not even going to respond to that in whole. Because you don't know anything, and are completely taking what I'm saying out of context.

I don't see what the hell your problem is and why you keep picking fights with people, seriously. It's YTC. LOL. NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS. If it's by any chance you thinking "oh wtf why does this piece of crap have so many fans", then HAVE THEM LOL. THEY'RE REALLY SCARY Q_Q

And it's a total lie that I say I don't know where they come from. I know I'm not a bad singer (not ~AMAZING~ or anything), and I don't by any way advertise that OMG I'M SO CRAP SORRY PRS LISTEN AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER like some people. Most of my fans are my friends, I just wished they'd stop tacking -sama and think I was absolutely amazing all the time which in turn makes me feel like I've got to sing to an expectation. If you knew me, you'd know I never pick songs because my "fans" want me to sing it, and I never sing in a certain genre just because I sound better. My covers always end up being of the quality they are because I'd be unhappy otherwise, but it's hard to not help but think "oh, what if it's just NOT good enough"? And maybe you'd know if you actually listened to my singing before starting an argument with no basis, thanks!

kran & una ilugaiz 8D 8D <3

And nice to meet you too Haruna! I promise I'm not always mean! Maybe! :'D

Last edited by Ciel on Fri May 28, 2010 4:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Fri May 28, 2010 4:00 am

LOL;;; You're giving Chii away? XDDD;;
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Fri May 28, 2010 4:03 am

CHII.

TAKE HER.

TAAAAAAAAAKE HER SHE'S THE SCARIEST.

jkjk ilu chii <3
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Fri May 28, 2010 4:06 am

XDDDD;; Ahaha, but really, I've talked to some real jerks before, and you're really not one of them.

I'd say you're more... blunt to a fault? *shotdead* sorry;;; oyz
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Fri May 28, 2010 4:19 am

Yeah, it's quite bad. I wish I could stfu sometimes but I'm not good at it, so I may as well go out and state that "i'm sorry, idk how to stfu sometimes, i don't usually mean anything bad by it" 8D

Also I just realised giving Chii away solves nothing. She has multiple segments of her hearts she can fully dedicate to stalking. It's actually SCARY. LOL.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Fri May 28, 2010 4:23 am

LOL we're discussing her stalking abilities. AT LEAST SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. QAQ She eats lunch where I do... >A> <A<

I jk, y'know wlu Chii. XD;
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Fri May 28, 2010 4:27 am

OR DOES SHE...................................

crap maybe i should delete it off FB.

ANIKI, YOU CAN'T EVEN HIDE. SHE'S LIKE ALWAYS IN YOUR HOUSE.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 am

THAT'S A LIE ;A; She just wants to go to my house... lol;; I... I can hide! We have a big school! >:1 OTL (it doesn't help that I still eat lunch in the same place with her everyday) It's okay, I'll feed Wendy too her. :D *shot*
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 5:56 am

Ok, you're right, It's not in my place to say these things to you and I apologize.

I'm sorry Ciel (anyway i sent you a short PM with a little more detail to this brief apology)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengenji Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 am

tehehehhe look at this thread |D
it makes me smile xD
Tengenji
Tengenji
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Fri May 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Ciel wrote:OR DOES SHE...................................

crap maybe i should delete it off FB.

ANIKI, YOU CAN'T EVEN HIDE. SHE'S LIKE ALWAYS IN YOUR HOUSE.

Frick, I lied, she's in my house right now .-.;;;

Chii: Hey durr :3 /waves/
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzy Sun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Who are you again? owo
Razzy
Razzy
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/razzyness

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Mon May 31, 2010 12:59 am

Whut Razzy >8C *glares* I hope you're not saying what i think you're saying or i will be ANGREH D:<

~Una
Una
Una
Talkative

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next