Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Good Bye YTC

+15
Dympchan
Suntamukun
Una
Jay-Shay
JackSparrowRon
apol
Razzy
Cherysh
Suvi
irO
kiki
Kemi
QueenStrawberryPop
MegaKenBoy
TheCube124
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Bye YTC - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Bye YTC

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Ciel wrote:With a place as big as YTC, it's, to be honest, impossible to expect everyone to be best of friends. I mean, I'm a moderator and I hardly talk to a lot of people here, nor do I know half the members - I try, but it's too hard for me to keep up, especially when I don't post as much as some others do.

Leaving is ultimately your decision, and if you feel that leaving is going to make you feel better, then so be it - we respect your decision, and hope you have a great time without YTC (not trying to say that sarcastically at all, in case people are thinking so).

Personally I do understand he racial thing though, and wish it wasn't so much of a competition or anything, but again, with a place as big as YTC, it's inevitable really.

BTW, as cynical as this sounds, I love how all 3 of you leave together. Which defeats the entire point of you leaving - wouldn't that make you three a so-called "clique" as well then? Hrm.

To be honest, I don't think there's a point posting if you're going to leave, because it just means you want attention, and are probably reading this thread everyday to see what reactions people have.

Sorry that I'm not a nice person :') *runs away*

I also agree with the above post having experience with communities since I was like eleven and I have too left communities because I wanted attention. =/ But really, does it really matter if you don't get along with the community? I thought the main point of joining YTChorus was because you liked singing? Isn't that all that really matters? *stops talking*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

I have to agree yet disagree Ciel, I know some people do do such things for attention, however some people want people who they were friends with to know what happened to them, kinda like posting hiatuses, only a more permanent one. And yes, the point is singing, however one can sing without the community, and if they joined for singing, and are instead being made to feel left out, it really ruins a lot of the joy of it, and sometimes it's best to just rip off the bandaid, y'know? And some people like getting along and it's hard for them to not get along with everyone.
I'm going to shut up now before I offend someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm

That might be true, but if you look at the context of how the post was started, it really is hard to see this as anything but an act of attention-seeking.

I'm not in any right to defend the righteousness of YTC - I'm one of the said "outcasted" people that don't really fit in anywhere, after all. Just stating my views, that this is all pretty childish, and a person who really does quit usually just ends up vanishing anyway.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 4:21 pm

I totally understand and respect where you're coming from, Ciel, and that is true, I too am ust stating my own views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2