Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

"I love you" (temp title)

2 posters

Go down

"I love you" (temp title) Empty "I love you" (temp title)

Post by C2yaya Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 pm

I sat in the white chair, slowly sipping down a cup of cold coffee. What was once sweet and delicious turned bitter. A teardrop slowly fall into the cup, two liquids rapidly mixed with each other. The scenery we used to share, changed into loneliness. Looking at the cup, images flooded my head.

“Do you even like me?”

He asked me softly as the spoon came in contact with the porcelain. Even though it was hard to notice, a sense of sorrow lingered on his tongue. For some reason, I turned mute. The voice hindered at my throat, unwilling to move. Time slowly pass by. One minute felt like an hour to both of us as he anticipated the answer.

Do I love him? Do I? I could not come up with the answer. My heart was filled with the fog of doubt. I like being with him, but was that friendship or was that love?

As if the world has given up on him, his voice cracked, bringing a sharp cut through my heart. Some said man aren’t suppose to cry, but he did. Tears raced down his cheeks as he looked the other way. His lap was full with teardrops;cappuccino were accepting the tears that fell; His body was trembling with sorrow. Those teary eyes viewed me one last time as he dashed out the store, leaving just his scent and some money. The waiter came and said nothing, but I felt eyes were pointed at me. I looked around and only saw disapproval from the other customers. Why are they looking at me like that? What did I do?

“Your pondering has hurt the man deeply.” The owner said to me as I looked down.

Over the counter, I could see his aged hands slowly wiping a porcelain cup. Even I could tell it was treasured by the owner; the cup may seem old, but it was in good condition.

“What do you mean by hurt?” I asked.

“Lady, I may not know his or your name, but I know something from my experience. One ponder, one minute, one hesitation, could create a hole in a person. Especially about relationships.”

“What do you mean about that?” I looked at him, slowly tipping my coffee around. I wasn’t really paying attention to his words, but I felt like my heart just been chipped.

“Love, is a mutual relationship. Do you feel you like or love him?” The words came out firm as they echoed in my ears. “Were you ever happy seeing him? Sad when he isn’t there with you? Lonely because he isn’t near? Eyes always following him, and jealous when he is nice to other girls?”

I hesitated at his words. Those feelings, it seems like I never even felt that before.

“I…still don’t get it…”

The sigh came from above my head, gently but with the same sorrow as my boyfriend. Boyfriend? Or was it already ex-boyfriend instead of boyfriend?

“Why did you dated that young man?” the firmness felt like a teacher trying to get out an answer.

“Why? I don’t know why. One day, we just became in the mutual relationship.” I looked at the owner with eyes that showed confusion. Yes, why did I dated my ex-boyfriend. What attracted me?

“Really? Did you really forget, or are you trying to avoid something else?”

“Owner…”

“Call me Jade.”

“Okay, Jade. What is special about this that you want to pry in to? What information are you expecting to get?” I looked at him as I stood up. My hands were like ice as I fumbled my coat’s pocket. “How much was the coffee?”

Jade, not looking at me, waved his hand, saying it was his treat and left to put the cup into an antique cupboard. As I pushed the glass door, the bells reminded me of my ex-boyfriend’s abrupt leaving. The chilly wind pushed me into the crowd as I felt a sense of coldness around me. Was it this cold a few minutes ago? My cellphone started to vibrate vigorously, as it received a text message.

-Are we over?-

It was from him. I used the icy fingers to tap slowly as I tried to replied back. Just when I was about to send, another one came.

-I guess we are, well thank you for the time…-

I stopped typing. I stopped thinking. Where were you in desperation? What have I done to you? Did I wipe away the smile of yours? I looked at my unsent message

-Are we over?Are we over? Do you think we are over? Do you want it to be over?-

I was raised in a family where my opinion were not acknowledge to my family, I couldn’t speak up. So he wants it to be over? I erased my message as I retyped another one.

-I guess so.-

The sound of the bells awaken me from my memories as I looked at the new customer. It became a habit of mine, to observe others. A male walked in, holding hands with another lady, looking worried. The lady was limping a bit and had a heel in her hands. I asked Jade a bag of ice as I walked over to the seated couple.

“Here, you might want to put the ice on your ankle.” I told the lady, handing over the bag. Her reply was a simple smile, but it reminded me so much of him.

“Elinor?” the voice, the voice that accompany me for a year. The voice that will never diminish from my mind. I spun around to see him.

I tried to keep my composure as my mouth opened. “Hi Caine,” was all it came out.

“Hey, I guess you are doing fine?” his face toned down a bit, looking depressed. He didn’t want to see me after all that chaos ending.

“Its hasn’t really been better, but good enough. You’ve been living great I can tell, this is your girlfriend?” I tried to keep my tone sounding cheerful as I saw Jade looking at me worryingly. I can act,and I will act till the end. No matter how much the pain my heart bears, or how much tears filling my eyes; I will act till the end to give up this unrequited love.

Silence filled the space between you and me,until the lady spilled her bag of ice.

“I am so sorry but thank you for the ice.” She smiled sweetly, burning my vision. Why am I here and torturing myself? Why do I need to look over and find myself in this situation?

“No problem, do you need more ice?” I asked, sweetly.

She shook her head softly, twice in fact. Her eyes shone straight through me with clear eyes, and left the store. When Caine was going to follow her, she stopped him. Whispering into his ear, she left. Bells chimed as the glass door reopened and closed.

Awkwardness fell between us as I reverted back to my old seat and sip the cold cup of cappuccino. Jade told me to give Caine his order of coffee- espresso-My old favorite. As I put down the coffee and turned, his mouth slowly parted.

“She’s my cousin.”

But the wind blew away the words as I reverted back to my seat. Leaving a note under his plate

I still love you
---------
Can someone help me think a better title ? Razz
C2yaya
C2yaya

http://c2yaya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

"I love you" (temp title) Empty Re: "I love you" (temp title)

Post by SweetHolly Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

I. Loved. This. Story!!!!! It was sooo beautiful!! about the title... i dont tihnk u want any of my suggestions.. but how bout
1. I Still Love You
2. Is this Love?
3. Love that Will not End
....Okay... they all sound rly cheesy >.>
But the story was RLY GOOD!
SweetHolly
SweetHolly
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ゆみ (Yumi) Posts : 81

My YTC Story

http://amedameichigo.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down