Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO!

+19
RinxLen Neko
Kicchan
Amilara
Dia★
Tsukiyo
Una
ChoAkkar ♥
Momichi
Luna Amatista
Munifuu[n]
Crystia
Trinity
haneWing
Miyu
Suntamukun
Dympchan
Crescence
Yuzu .
Rei
23 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO! Empty SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

SPiCa Acapella Chorus:

OKAY, HERE ARE THE WINNERS [in random order]! 8D
~Miyu
~Una
~Tsukiyo
~Amilara
~Kicchan
~Phatbeaniez
~admirenkiwi
~Noki
~Crescence
~Suntamukun
~Chi-Chan

sorry for those of you that didnt make it, but you all did really well~ ^.^
this was completely unbaised; there were 4 other judges besides myself, which included ones that didnt know me XD so i did my best to make sure it was fair 8D

those of you that did make it, please read the following:
im going to need your raw vocals with as little background noise as possible [for obvious reasons]
i dont think im going to script it until i physically start mixing it, so just give me your full vocals and harmonies please~ ^.^
umm, except for Miyu or others of you that are on vacation, i would like the vocals by August 20th because i need to mix this before i go back to school, because otherwise it wont get done until next summer or something xDD
if you are on vacation, i would like it before September 7th please~
please tell confirm that you read this and everything, thank you! ^.^
oh, by the way, i will need an animator, because i cant animate to save my life o.o

========================================================================

Ok, I know that there are several choruses of this song, including YTChorus' own, but I've never seen an a capella chorus (as in, a chorus consisting of just voices, no background music) for any (vocaloid/anime) song, and i decided that it would be awsome to do this song! :D

This chorus will be Acapella, but you can audition with music and everything....:D

Original:
Spoiler:

Nico Nico Chorus (this is only one version of it, this is my favorite one):
Spoiler:

Karaoke/Off Vocal (fixed!):
Spoiler:

Lyrics (i forgot to put these at first O.o):
Spoiler:

THIS IS AN AUDITION!! unless not enough people try out, then i will either extend the deadline or just let anybody in, BUT ONLY IF I SAY SO!! *shot* XD
there is no limit to how many people can audition, but only 8-20 people will make it in, depending on how things turn out :D

Rules/Requests:
1. i will need your raw vocals if you make it in, but you can audition with or without background music
2. harmonies and originality is welcome; actually, i really want you to try to do this XD
3. please have good mic quality and have as little background noise as you can possibly manage
4. if you cant turn it in on time but you still would want to be in it, please give me a reason and when you might have it in, but if neither are good for me, i will have to exclude you >.<
5. have fun! :D

P.S.: i might add more rules if i discover that there are some that i forgot or that i feel need to be added XD so watch out for this! ;D

FINAL DEADLINE: JULY 31ST!!!

Last edited by evildemonwolf on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 16 times in total

Back to top Go down

SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO! Empty Re: SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO!

Post by Rei Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

*POINTS* AH! JUNE 4! OAO!~ I have so much high possibility! 8D *goes off to look* but to be sure =A= ;; I'll use this audition first, but I will re-do it soon after my vacation =W=;;

Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO! Empty Re: SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm

@Rei-chan: uh, does that mean thats a lot of time or not enough for you? O.o that didnt make much sense to me, sorry >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Nope. That's enough for an easy song onee-chan ;DD
Now my only thing is to not forget it. That's why I'm readying
an old and fail back-up 8D
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm

@Rei-chan: oh, ok then ^.^ sorry XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzu . Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Ooh, this sounds interesting. I might join > u < ! Acapella SPiCa sounds pretty epic = u= .
Yuzu .
Yuzu .
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuzu . Posts : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/animeangel959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 pm

a~ ca~ pel~ la~
* O *♥️
maybe auditioning. >u< hehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:11 pm

yays! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:08 am

As for acapella, do you mean that you won't be using music in it or...? Sorry I don't quite understand ><
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Uhm. The karaoke that you give, in the description link.. wasn't a karaoke but a english-japanese mix ><

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Suntamukun Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm

I join it too ;p
Suntamukun
Suntamukun
Chorus Staff

Singing Alias : すん/suntamu Posts : 376
Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

@Crescence: oh, sorry! >.<
yes, that means that it will be a chorus constisting only of voices, no background music
@Dympchan: oh, sorry (again) >.< i must've mixed up the files *goes off to fix it*
@Suntamukun: woot!~ XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 pm

ooohhh never tried a capella! D:
i might try out hehehehhehee
Miyu
Miyu
Talkative

Singing Alias : Miyu Posts : 504

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/lovingMiyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 pm

@Miyu: you should do it, you know you want to XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm

LOL maybe i should XD i just
dont know if ill sound okay without the
wonderful music HEHEHE
Miyu
Miyu
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 pm

@Miyu: you'll be great! :D and you can audition with the music if you want ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm

ooohhh okay then TEHE
so glad its in june! i have so many
songs trying to learn and audition Crying
Miyu
Miyu
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:46 pm

@Miyu: haha, yeah, me too ^.^ by then, almost all of my classes will be over or just doing review, so it shall be ok by then XD

Back to top Go down

Post by haneWing Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm

hi...! hi....!!!!
I'm in... SPiCa Chorus! *CLOSED* WINNERS UP! PLEASE HAND IN LINES NAO! 641784
haneWing
haneWing
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : asa Posts : 198

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://sonhra@blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Sun May 02, 2010 12:36 pm

T-Then I might wanna give it a try too.... I guess... ^^;;; *goes to the to-do-list-after-the-exam*
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:36 pm

@haneWing: hehe yups, i got yours! :D
@Crescence: you can do it! and good luck! ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Ooh! I wanna join! > w <;
It's gonna be a while for me to practice and
learn it but all i have to do is keep reapeting
it and I know it! :D -gives EvilDemonwolf a cookie-

Last edited by JazzyKun on Sun May 02, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:46 pm

@JazzyKun: yays! i know you can do it :D
yes! a cookie *runs away and noms it in a corner*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

@Evildemonwolf: But something tells me I wont do good at the end.. Thats when it goes faster and I have to hold my breath through it... >.<
Ugh, yeah alot of practice! But I'll submit still, no worries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:39 pm

@JazzyKun: i am confident in your abilities, no matter how much you have to practice! XD just make sure you take a big enough breath before so that you can support yourself through it ^.^ im sure you'll do great and that you will submit it :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next